Caramelized Shallot and Bacon Goat Cheese Pizza. Homemade pizza dough topped with fresh summer tomatoes, tangy goat cheese, crisp bacon, basil, lots of melty cheese, and sweet and delicious caramelized shallots. Oh, and some fresh thyme and chili flakes too. Once the pizza is just out of the oven, finish with fresh basil. If you love a cheesy pizza, this is about to become a new weeknight dinner staple. Serve this cheesy pizza right out of the oven for a truly simple dinner that everyone will love.
With all the dark days and rain we’ve had, I can’t help it, I’m slightly excited for fall. Am I ready for it? No, I really haven’t had nearly enough of summer. But still, part of me is excited for cozy days and pumpkin spice.

But not anytime too soon. We’ll ease into cooler temps with simple, slightly richer, recipes like today’s pizza. I wouldn’t say this is specifically a fall recipe. But the cheesy factor definitely makes it comfort food, which I love, all year-round.
Pear And Goat Cheese Pizza
It’s a combination of all the things I’m loving right now. Summer produce, fresh herbs, simplicity, and apparently lots of carbs and cheese!
It’s no secret that I love shallots. I think they work so well in so many recipes. They add a subtly sweet flavor that’s never overpowering, but also complimentary. They’re less intense than an onion. I love to use them with recipes that are deeply savory but could use a touch of sweetness, like pizza.
I also love balancing their sweetness with saltiness, enter the bacon. The caramelized shallots and crisp bacon are a wonderful flavor combination that’s always unexpected, yet so delicious.
Flatbread Pizza With Spinach And Goat Cheese (gluten Free)
Start with caramelizing the shallots. It’s way easier than you’d think. We’re going to allow the shallots to cook undisturbed in olive oil with fresh thyme. The shallots will get a nice caramelization on the bottom and soften all around.
The rest is assembly. Fresh pizza dough topped with fig preserves. I know this is not a usual pizza topping, but very delicious with the salty bacon, sweet shallots, and pinch of chili flakes. Trust me.
Then fresh summer tomatoes. For the tomato, I like to grate it on a box grater to really break it down into a sauce. Then toss it with garlic and salt, simple. Just let the flavors of the tomato shine.
Arugula And Goat Cheese Pizza Recipe
Next, add the goat cheese, then layer on fresh basil, and crisp bacon. Top with mozzarella and add the shallots last. I like to leave the shallots for the top of the pizza. This allows them to get crispy in the oven.
Top with lots of fresh basil, slice, eat, and enjoy!! This is definitely one of my favorite pizzas right now. It’s honestly good for any time of year. It would be especially fun for upcoming game nights! So crazy that football season is about to start back up soon!
Lastly, if you make this Caramelized Shallot and Bacon Goat Cheese Pizza, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! Above all, I love to hear from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite!
Detroit Style Pepperoni Pizza With Hot Honey And Goat Cheese
@ Shallot and goat cheese pizza 🍕 #goatcheese #bacon #pizza #caramelized #onions #pizzaoven #familydinner #baked #healthy #newrecipe #recipes ♬ Late Night Paris Jazz – French Jazz CafeReady to give your next pizza night a serious upgrade? Let me introduce you too this Goat Cheese and Onion Pizza topped with a raspberry balsamic drizzle. This is the pizza you need when you want something a little fancier, but don’t want to order out!
You get the perfect flavor combinations here. Smooth and creamy goat cheese, lightly caramelized onions, sweet and tangy raspberry balsamic, then a fresh crunch of arugula. A beautiful pizza dinner that isn’t complicated to make!
This is restaurant quality gourmet pizza night. Lightly caramelized onions, goat cheese, Mozzarella, cheese, arugula, and an easy homemade raspberry balsamic glaze makes this a little masterpiece! Have this for a weeknight dinner or this would be great for girl’s night with a bottle of crisp white wine!
Double Pumpkin Goats Cheese Pizza
Fresh pizza dough. You can find fresh pizza dough in the grocery store. In the store I go to it’s in the same area as the packaged pizza doughs and cinnamon buns, on a lower shelf. You can also buy fresh dough from your local pizzeria! I used a 15oz pizza dough ball for this recipe.

White onion, olive oil, salt, garlic powder. You’ll use the oil for the onions, but also for brushing the crust of the pizza before baking it! I love to sprinkle the crust with salt and garlic powder before baking it.
Mozzarella cheese and goat cheese. You can use crumbled goat cheese, or buy a log of goat cheese and crumble it yourself. I’ve made this both ways, and find the pre-crumbled saves a little time and mess. If you have a log of goat cheese it helps to pop it in the freezer for a few minutes to make it easier to work with and less mushy.
Vegetarian Goat Cheese And Spiced Honey Pizza — Ooni Usa
Balsamic vinegar, raspberries, corn starch and water, sugar. This is all to make the delicious raspberry balsamic drizzle. You’ll make a slurry, which is corn starch mixed with water, to help the sauce thicken a bit into a glaze so it isn’t watery.
Arugula. Not much to say here lol, just buy some fresh arugula. The pop of green makes this pizza a real beauty!
Pizza pan, pizza cutter. If you don’t have a round pizza pan you can use a rectangle baking sheet. I’ve done this before and it comes out just as good!
Prosciutto And Goat Cheese Pizza Recipe
Basting brush. I use this to brush the crust with olive oil. If you don’t have a basting brush, you can also scrunch up some paper towel and dip that in the oil to dab the crust.
That’s really it! Nothing too complex or special! Do you have everything you need to make this goat cheese and onion pizza?

Maybe this is your first time using fresh pizza dough. I wanted to share some tips on how to work with dough, and how to stretch it out to fit it on your pizza pan!
Savory Strawberry & Goat Cheese Pizza
I’ll be honest with you, I found pizza dough tricky to work with at first. I could never get it pressed out, it would shrink back up. Then I’d grab my rolling pin and aggressively roll the dough until I managed to get a form that slightly resembled a pizza. So after research, learning, and testing, I’ve got a few tips to share with you so you’re pizza dough experiences are much better than mine.
The dough should be room temperature. This is the biggest step I was missing! I’d take the dough out of the fridge and immediately start working with it. Big mistake! When the gluten in the dough is cold it will snap back when you try to press it out. So let the dough sit on the counter and come to room temperature, I promise this is a game changer in working with pizza dough!
One of my tricks to making a perfect pizza is to treat the exposed crust with olive oil, salt, and garlic powder before baking it.
Grilled Peach, Basil And Vegan
That way you don’t have a bland pizza crust, you’ll have a crust that’s the perfect end bite to a loaded pizza like this one!
Prep your surface. Whatever surface you’re working on to press out the dough, make sure it’s been prepped. I like to flour my counter, but you can also use oil according to The Kitchn’s post on pizza dough tips.
Take to the air. Ok I’m not going to tell you to start throwing pizza dough around, but it does help to get the dough off the counter. After I roll it out a few times and start to get the circle shape, I pick up the dough and put it over top of my fists and then use my fists to work the dough in a circle to stretch it out. Check out this pizza tutorial video on Youtube of what this method looks like. Skip to about the 3:30 mark! This really helps stretch the dough the final last bit.

Best Pear, Prosciutto, And Goat Cheese Pizza With Arugula Recipe
Need more easy and inspired dinner recipes? I’ve got you covered! Check out some of these recipes you can add to your weekly dinner menu.
How about some meatballs? A lemony meatballs with these Chicken Piccata Meatballs, or all the flavors of chicken parm in a Chicken Parm Meatball, or lighten things up with a feta and lemon Greek Chicken Meatball.
Last but not least, my favorite one pan dinners is this Sazon Chicken. Bone-in check thighs with so much flavor from sazon and a homemade marinade.
Flatbread Pizza With Spinach And Goat Cheese
Make your next pizza night extra special with this Goat Cheese and Onion Pizza! A gourmet style pizza top with a raspberry balsamic vinegar and fresh arugula.
1 fresh pizza dough, the dough I used was a 15oz ball 1 large white
0 Response to "Pizza Recipes With Goat Cheese"
Posting Komentar