Honey Chicken Pizza Recipe

Honey Chicken Pizza Recipe

Aside from wallowing in there’s-still-snow-on-the-ground-and-it’s-spring sorrow, I dealt with a sick husband and obsessed over trying to contain his germs as to not infect myself and my 6-month-old baby. It wasn’t as bad as it sounds. Yes, my grown-ass husband turns into a helpless child when sick (don’t they all?), but he was a good patient this time around.

We watched many a March Madness game, ate homemade mac-and-cheese (a sick hubby request), and snuggled up as much as possible without spreading the sickness. It’s fun to spend a weekend at home doing NOTHING every now and then…especially since Kieran is at SUCH a fun age right now. All I want to do is sit and watch him. Man, no one tells you that the whole parenting thing just keeps getting better and better. As much as I want time to STOP RIGHT NOW, and as much as I miss his teeny tiny 8-lb newborn body, I am loving every new thing that this kid does. It’s like…my heart explodes and I am filled with so much pride and excitement…just because he grabs onto a toy and purposefully brings it to his mouth. Big stuff, people (Yeah, I’m one of those parents now. Imagine how I’ll be when he starts WALKING or TALKING. Goodness).

Anyway. One of the sick hubby requests was homemade pizza. I told him he had to pick between mac-and-cheese and pizza…because I’m mean (and busy with a baby!). He went with the mac-and-cheese. Can’t blame him. This pizza, however, was a close second.

Honey Garlic Barbecue Chicken Pizza From Brunei

Have you ever had “hot & honey” buffalo wings? They are sooOOOOoooo good. All the stuff I love about buffalo sauce but with the added sweetness and syrupy goodness of honey. OMGYUM. I love them.

I also love buffalo chicken everything. But we know this already. Putting it on pizza is not something ground breaking, and it may not even sound that exciting…but promise me you’ll try it with the “hot & honey” sauce!? Please. It is heavenly.

If you aren’t nursing a sick hubby back to health and taking care of an infant all while trying to keep up with personal hygiene and household chores, go ahead and make homemade dough. Go you. Ever since I had the baby, I have been taking full advantage of my grocery store’s pre-made dough. Totally worth it. Not apologizing for it, either. Do what works for you.

Bbq And Honey Mustard Chicken Pizza

Top your choice of dough with loads of cheese, hot & honey sauce, and shredded chicken and pop it in the oven. Bake until crispy and gooey and then top with fresh herbs and scallions. DO NOT SKIP THIS PART. I swear, it makes the whole pizza. Do it, do it, do it! Slice and serve as soon as you can tolerate the heat of said sauce and cheese. I may have burnt my mouth on this…a couple times.

Have you ever had “hot & honey” buffalo wings? They are sooOOOOoooo good. All the stuff I love about buffalo sauce but with the added sweetness and syrupy goodness of honey. OMGYUM. I love them.

I also love buffalo chicken everything. But we know this already. Putting it on pizza is not something ground breaking, and it may not even sound that exciting…but promise me you’ll try it with the “hot & honey” sauce!? Please. It is heavenly.

If you aren’t nursing a sick hubby back to health and taking care of an infant all while trying to keep up with personal hygiene and household chores, go ahead and make homemade dough. Go you. Ever since I had the baby, I have been taking full advantage of my grocery store’s pre-made dough. Totally worth it. Not apologizing for it, either. Do what works for you.

Bbq And Honey Mustard Chicken Pizza

Top your choice of dough with loads of cheese, hot & honey sauce, and shredded chicken and pop it in the oven. Bake until crispy and gooey and then top with fresh herbs and scallions. DO NOT SKIP THIS PART. I swear, it makes the whole pizza. Do it, do it, do it! Slice and serve as soon as you can tolerate the heat of said sauce and cheese. I may have burnt my mouth on this…a couple times.

Have you ever had “hot & honey” buffalo wings? They are sooOOOOoooo good. All the stuff I love about buffalo sauce but with the added sweetness and syrupy goodness of honey. OMGYUM. I love them.

I also love buffalo chicken everything. But we know this already. Putting it on pizza is not something ground breaking, and it may not even sound that exciting…but promise me you’ll try it with the “hot & honey” sauce!? Please. It is heavenly.

If you aren’t nursing a sick hubby back to health and taking care of an infant all while trying to keep up with personal hygiene and household chores, go ahead and make homemade dough. Go you. Ever since I had the baby, I have been taking full advantage of my grocery store’s pre-made dough. Totally worth it. Not apologizing for it, either. Do what works for you.

Bbq And Honey Mustard Chicken Pizza

Top your choice of dough with loads of cheese, hot & honey sauce, and shredded chicken and pop it in the oven. Bake until crispy and gooey and then top with fresh herbs and scallions. DO NOT SKIP THIS PART. I swear, it makes the whole pizza. Do it, do it, do it! Slice and serve as soon as you can tolerate the heat of said sauce and cheese. I may have burnt my mouth on this…a couple times.

0 Response to "Honey Chicken Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar