Artichoke Pizza Recipe Vegan

Artichoke Pizza Recipe Vegan

Spinach artichoke pizza, anyone? I took my spinach artichoke dipto the next level and made this easy and incredibly delicious vegan spinach artichoke pizza. It’s the ultimate vegan comfort food!

There’s just something about the combo of spinach and artichokes that I really love. I mean reeeeally LOVE! I posted a recipe for a vegan spinach artichoke dip a couple of weeks ago. Instead of mayonnaise, sour cream, and Parmesan cheese it’s made of white beans, cashews, and nutritional yeast. So it’s not only vegan but also much healthier than regular spinach artichoke dip made with tons of dairy and fat. We usually eat it with whole wheat crackers or even with potatoes.

Spinach

But this time, I got a bit more creative and decided to make a spinach artichoke pizza. I meanwho could say no to the combination of spinach artichoke dip and pizza?! It’s like the ultimate comfort food combined. Yummy!! I’m totally into vegan pizza right now. I already got a couple of recipes I really want to try soon. One is a vegan Hawaiian BBQ pizza. The other one is a vegan caprese pizza.

Spinach Artichoke Dip Pizza

I actually used a pre-made pizza dough to make this spinach artichoke pizza to make the recipe even easier. But of course you can also make your own pizza dough from scratch. Check out my hummus pizza, it includes an easy and vegan recipe for pizza dough from scratch. The dough needs about an hour to rise, but it’s really worth the wait. But sometimes we just don’t have enough time, so it’s also nice to have a faster option.

So basically you make a vegan spinach artichoke dip that you then put on a pizza. I added some more spinach and top and then sprinkled the pizza with vegan mozzarella. Soooo good!!

I hope you like this vegan pizza spinach artichoke pizza as much as we do around here! Also check out my flammkuchen.

Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip Pizza

Calories: 177 kcal | Carbohydrates: 26 g | Protein: 7 g | Fat: 6 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3 g | Sodium: 555 mg | Potassium: 18 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 1 g | Vitamin A: 600 IU | Vitamin C: 6.6 mg | Calcium: 50 mg | Iron: 1.6 mg

We use cookies to improve your experience. You accept this by clicking Okay or continue to use our site. Find out more.OkayThis Vegan Artichoke Pesto Pizza was a recent weeknight creation I loved so much I knew I had to share it with you! A truly delicious pizza dough topped with homemade pesto, seasonal vegetables, and tender baby artichokes is waiting to be made by you!

One of my favorite weekday dinners is hands down Make Your Own Pizza Night. Sometimes we'll make my garlic herb pizza dough, sometimes we buy it pre-made. Whichever dough we choose, we always have so much fun adding on our pizza toppings and, of course, eating our personal pizzas!

Pizza With Artichokes, Olives, Tomatoes, And Dairy Free Cheese

The best thing about homemade pizza is just how easy it actually is to make. You can easily use store-bought pizza dough or you can use my Vegan Pizza Dough if making homemade dough is in the cards (though you have to make it 24 hours ahead of time for the best flavor!).

While this vegan pesto pizza uses shaved asparagus, canned baby artichokes, and mushrooms, you can also substitute peppers, onion, snap peas, or really any vegetable you prefer. As a final touch, make sure to top with arugula or other fresh greens!

Normally, pesto is made with Parmesan cheese. To make pesto vegan, this recipe calls for soaked cashews which, when blended, add the same creaminess you get from cheese.

Vegan Artichoke Pizza With Onions And Peppers

P.S- I also love topping this pizza with my homemade tofu ricotta as a cheese substitute. It also calls for nutritional yeast which adds the cheesy flavor to the pesto.

If you're looking for a few other recipes to try out nutritional yeast, check out this Vegan Lemon Pasta or this Creamy Truffle Mushroom Pasta.

Vegan

Besides the cashews and nutritional yeast, the rest of the ingredients stay pretty similar to a non-vegan pesto! Basil, pine nuts, olive oil, lemon, garlic, salt, and pepper are all included. Plus, I even added some greens to make this pesto secretly healthy.

Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pizza • Green Evi

I hope you love this Vegan Artichoke Pesto Pizza. It's the perfect easy weeknight dinner and great for a pizza night in. Enjoy!

If you loved this recipe, please leave a 5-star review on the recipe card. I always appreciate your feedback and support! You can also follow along on my Instagram,  Facebook, TikTok, and Pinterest,  or sign up for our newsletter!

Serving: 1 slice | Calories: 285 kcal | Carbohydrates: 33 g | Protein: 8 g | Fat: 14 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5 g | Cholesterol: 1 mg | Sodium: 536 mg | Potassium: 145 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 5 g | Vitamin A: 333 IU | Vitamin C: 2 mg | Calcium: 27 mg | Iron: 3 mgThis vegan spinach artichoke pizza starts with homemade pizza dough, baked with a creamy garlicky cheese sauce, marinated artichokes, and wilted spinach. Once the dough has puffed up and becomes golden. Remove from the oven, and sprinkle over chilli flakes, slice and enjoy!

Spinach & Artichoke Pesto Pizza

Heat pan over medium heat, pack in all the spinach. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for a couple of minutes or until all the spinach has wilted. Stirring together often.

Once the spinach has wilted, cook for a few more minutes, but this time without the lid. Cook the spinach until all the water has been cooked off.

Vegan

In the same pan, heat the olive oil. Add in the finely chopped garlic, and cook for just under a minute. Add in the dried oregano and dried basil. Cook for a few seconds.

Spinach Artichoke Chicken Pizza

Next, slowly stream in the oat milk while still constantly mixing. Once all the oat milk has been added, bring to a boil and boil for a few minutes or until the mixture becomes thicker.

Stir in the vegan cheese, along with a pinch of salt. Cook for 1-2 more minutes. Remove the cheesy white sauce from the heat, and allow it to cool.

Drizzle a little olive oil directly onto two baking trays. Divide pizza dough in half, and stretch both onto the baking trays. You want to gently stretch the pizza dough using your fingers until it covers the baking tray.

Spinach Artichoke Pizza {paleo, Vegan}

Divide the white cheesy sauce over both pizza doughs. Next, fold over the edges of the pizza…just like you would if you were making a stuffed pizza crust. This helps keep the cheesy white sauce on the pizza, rather than leaking onto the tray.

Store this vegan spinach artichoke pizza in the fridge for 2-3 days. To reheat, place the pizza slices onto a plate and add a glass of water right beside the pizza before microwaving for a few minutes. The water will help prevent the pizza from getting soggy!

Spinach

After you try this vegan spinach artichoke pizza recipe, please leave a star rating and review below! I try my best to respond to you all. Oh, and don’t forget to tag me over onInstagram– I can’t wait to repost your images!!

Favorite Veggie Pizza Recipe

Welcome to Cooking With Parita! Since becoming vegan I often get asked ‘what do vegans eat?’. So here, on my blog you’ll find easy + delicious vegan recipes that I love! Whether you’re vegan, plant based or even plant-curious I hope these recipes inspire you to cook mindfully + with love.This vegan spinach artichoke pizza has all the creamy and flavourful qualities of the classic dip with lots of garlic, lemon, and chili, but it's also totally dairy-free and in a super fun pizza format.

I have wanted to post a vegan spinach artichoke pizza recipe on here for so long! I’ve had the detailed note of the recipe concept in my content planner for over two years, so I guess it was about time hehe. This turned out so delicious. It’s like having a bunch of creamy spinach artichoke dip on a puffed up and perfectly browned pizza crust. I generally enjoy the classic dip with LOTS of flatbread, so this dish just makes sense to me.

We start by making a creamy artichoke white sauce with chickpeas and soaked cashews in the mix as well. All of it is pureed into silky perfection with garlic, lemon, chili, capers, and miso to enhance the savouriness. This may surprise you, but I generally buy pizza dough from the grocery store or a pizzeria. Convenience is nice! Sometimes I’ll make this spelt dough or Jim Lahey’s no-knead dough though.

Vegan Greek Pizza

I coat a heap of spinach in olive oil and lemon juice, and place that on top before baking. It wilts right down to a perfect layer, nestling into the creamy sauce. Lightly caramelized shallot slices, quartered artichokes, vegan “parmesan” and ground chili/chili flakes/chili oil finish it off.

I love to use a pizza stone when I make pizza at home. It really does help to achieve the

Vegetable

0 Response to "Artichoke Pizza Recipe Vegan"

Posting Komentar