Fruit pizza is a refreshing dessert. A sweet chewy cookie crust, smeared with a cream cheese/cool whip frosting and topped with juicy fresh fruit. It really doesn't get much better than that!
It's a great make ahead treat. Simply mix up the cookie crust and bake. Once cool, spread on the frosting and top with sliced fruit.

Fruit pizza is perfect for potlucks because it makes a lot. It's become one of my go-to desserts to bring to gatherings. I always receive compliments and requests for the recipe. And you will too!
Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
Traditionally fruit pizza is round and made on a pizza pan. This recipe would make two round pizzas. Since I only have one pizza pan, I opt to make it all on one large cookie sheet. I think it's easier to serve that way as well.
FRUIT PIZZA Last fall I made two large pans of this fruit pizza for one of the weekly dinners for my son's football team. The other parents raved about it, and snuck pieces before it was time to serve the boys. I was curious if the boys would like it as well. Not a single piece was left at the end of the night! I think they liked it.
Fruit options for fruit pizza (best when cut into bite sized pieces) I prefer fruits that don't brown easily. The pizza will stay fresh longer and continue to look appetizing.
Th Of July Fruit Pizza
HOW TO MAKE FRUIT PIZZAFruit pizza is one of the easiest ways to make a dessert for a large gathering. It makes a lot and is easy to pre-cut for easy self-serving.
Many fruits will work for fruit pizza. I like to use fruits that don't brown once sliced. That way, the leftovers still looks appetizing. If you choose to use fruits that brown easily, add them immediately before serving.The BEST summer dessert that’s topped with fresh fruit, a cream cheese frosting and has a soft sugar cookie crust. Super simple to make and always a hit. You’ll absolutely love this easy and colorful fruit pizza!
This is one of my all-time favorite fruit desserts. The sugar cookie crust topped with the cream cheese frosting and fresh fruit is absolute perfection. It’s tastes likes a mix between a fruit tart and a sugar cookie bar and is so, so delicious!
Best Cool Whip Fruit Pizza Cream Cheese Recipes
We LOVE fruit pizza around here! I mean, is anything better than a cookie pizza?? I don’t think so! While I love a warm chocolate chip cookie pizza, I have to say that fruit pizza is my absolute favorite. It’s the perfect dessert for long summer days and is SO yummy!
You can use a homemade recipe for the dough, but I’ve found the premade dough is easy and tastes great. My kind of recipe! ;) There’s so many different ways to make this dessert unique. Just add your favorite fruits and designs to make it perfect for your family!
You can use any type of fruit for this recipe! If you opt to use canned fruit be sure to drain it fully in a strainer and pat dry with a paper towel so as not to add excess moisture which could lead to a soggy crust. Below are some of my favorites:
Fruit Pizza {sugar Cookie Crust}
This is totally up to you! I typically use premade Pillsbury sugar cookie dough because it’s super easy and convenient, but you could definitely make your own soft sugar cookie. It will just take a little bit longer to make your sugar cookie base, but taste oh so delicious! You could even make a graham cracker crust if preferred.
The best dessert pizza with fruit is easy and effortless to make all while letting the beauty of fresh fruit shine through!

That beautiful thing about dessert pizza is that you can customize it with your favorite fruits! I used berries, mandarin oranges, pineapple and kiwi but you could use sliced peaches, grapes and so many more choices.
Mini Vegan Fruit Pizza
While dishes similar to pizza with fruit date back to 6th century BC there is no official record of dessert pizzas topped with fruit in the United States until somewhere between World War II and the 1980’s. No matter where and when, I am glad this delicious dessert has become a summertime staple!
While it is best to serve within 24 hours of assembling it can be tightly covered and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. The sugar cookie crust will begin to soften and the fruit won’t be as fresh, but it will still taste good.
It will only get soggy as it sits. I recommended serving this recipe for fruit pizza after assembling it to avoid any risk of sogginess.
Keto Fruit Pizza With Cream Cheese Frosting
You can bake the crust and prepare the frosting ahead of time if preferred. Wrap the crust with plastic wrap to keep fresh and then store the frosting in an airtight container in the fridge. Then when ready to prepare, spread the frosting on top and add the diced fruit.
Other fresh fruit dishes we love to make include this rainbow fruit platter, fruit kabobs and during the spring this fruit tray for Easter.

The BEST summer dessert that's topped with fresh fruit, a cream cheese frosting and has a soft sugar cookie crust. Super simple to make and always a hit. You'll absolutely love this easy and colorful fruit pizza!
Fruit Pizza With Sugar Cookie Crust
Make ahead: Prepare the cookie crust and frosting up to 1 day in advance. Store the cookie in an airtight container at room temperature and the frosting in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Frost and assemble the day of serving.
TIP:If you want to make the actual number of stars and stripes, you may want to try doubling the recipe and baking in a big sheet pan.
Calories: 324 kcal | Carbohydrates: 52 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 12 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5 g | Cholesterol: 17 mg | Sodium: 156 mg | Potassium: 349 mg | Fiber: 6 g | Sugar: 33 g | Vitamin A: 477 IU | Vitamin C: 72 mg | Calcium: 73 mg | Iron: 1 mg
The Best Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
Jamielyn Nye is the founder and recipe creator at I Heart Naptime. She is also the author of the I Heart Naptime Cookbook. Here you will find easy family-friendly recipes for every occasion.“All from scratch Fruit Pizza! Chewy sugar cookie crust, cheesecake spread and fresh fruit! Homemade fruit pizza recipe that’s easy and delicious!”Watch me make this Homemade Fruit Pizza from start to finish! Spring is here!!!! I love love love Spring. Yes I have to make that declarationevery year!Normally I’m counting down the days for it to come but this year it snuck up on me. I’ve been so busy with so many things that I totally forgot about my second favorite season!
I’m so doing a bomb.com vegetable garden this year. I know that was random, but I just had to put that out into the universe because I fail every year! This year will be different!!

To celebrate the upcoming beautiful, bright colors of Spring I made this delicious fruit pizza! Doesn’t this just scream Spring to you? I wish you could hear the “Look what mommy made!” comments from my boys everytime I make one of these.
Cream Cheese Fruit Pizza Dessert
They are always so impressed like I just created some work of art. I guess it really is a work of art though huh? I mean, just look at those gorg colors! If you’re artistic like that, you really could go all out. Design is not one of my talents.
Have you ever had a dessert fruit pizza? They are are so good!! But I guess what’s not to love about a chewy sugar cookie crust, a creamy cheesecake-ish spread, and mounds of fresh fruit!?!
When it comes to making fruit pizzas I never use the same pattern and I usually change up the fruits. I had planned on using pineapples in this one but as I created my fruit design I just really loved the contrast of the red, blue and green. They seemed like just enough.
Easy Fruit Pizza With Sugar Cookie Crust
For this fruit pizza, we’re making our own whipped cream instead of using Cool Whip, as well as making one heck of a homemade sugar cookie crust! Of course you could cheat and buy Cool Whip and a tube of sugar cookie dough, but trust me, this homemade version is amazing!
Everyone always comments on the crust!! That sweet, chewy, buttery tasting crust!! The key to getting the perfect sugar cookie crust is to chill it before baking and under bake it slightly. Then once it cools completely it is super chewy on the inside and crisp on the outsides.

ALL FROM SCRATCH FRUIT PIZZA! CHEWY SUGAR COOKIE CRUST, CHEESECAKE SPREAD AND FRESH FRUIT! HOMEMADE FRUIT PIZZA RECIPE THAT’S EASY AND DELICIOUS!
Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas
I lined my pan with parchment paper to make it easier to remove form the pan and place on a serving dish. If you want to leave yours on the pan or don't have parchment paper, be sure to grease the pizza pan generously.
0 Response to "Fruit Pizza Recipe Cream Cheese Cool Whip"
Posting Komentar