I made this Hawaiian Pizza a couple of days back for lunch. As it was the first time I attempted to make a pizza from scratch, I thought a Hawaiian Pizza would be just simple enough for me to handle. In fact, my kids very much prefer Hawaiian Pizza over other toppings. I used the most basic ingredients...grated cheese, canned pineapples and some ham. As for the tomato sauce, I used some leftover store-bought pasta sauce. I wasn't really sure whether the pizza would turn out edible, so I actually had a plan B in mind...ie to bring the kids to the McDonald's if all else failed.
The pizza dough was rather easy to work with as compared to some other bread doughs. There were only basic ingredients such as flour, salt, water, oil and yeast. The dough was not sticky at all, so it was a breeze kneading it. I followed the instructions and knead the dough for about 10 mins by hand. The dough rise beautifully within an hour's time, thanks to the good sunny weather on that morning :)

It was only after reading some pizza-making recipes that I learned that the mozzarella cheese has to be added in two layers...that is, after spreading the pizza sauce over the dough, a layer of cheese has to be added, followed by the toppings, before covering the entire surface with another layer of cheese again. I always thought that the cheese is added only on the top most layer.
Uniquely Singaporean Pizza Flavours You'd Want To Try
Since the recipe is meant for a 12in pizza pan, I knew that I would have extra dough left as my biggest tray is about 10in. So I took out some dough (without even weighing it!) and made 3 mini-pizza (as I was left with the last 3 paper cases).
The pizza took about 25mins to bake, and it turned out that I didn't add enough sauce and definitely not enough cheese! You see, the tool that I used to grate the cheese, is actually not suitable...the grated cheese were too thin...as compared to those ready-grated ones. Hence, the pizza was not cheesy enough :(
Like I have always mentioned, I am blessed with 2 kids who are not very fussy with food...they usually eat whatever I cook for them. I didn't have to execute plan B at all and they ate the pizza with real gusto! I think they were probably very hungry after school, and my elder boy thought that the pizza tasted better than those he had eaten from pizza outlets, lolz! I will certainly make this again during the school holidays, and they will get to make and design their own personal pizza :)
Singapore Army Stew Pizza
I have included the pizza dough recipe here, for those who are interested to give it a try. Do take note that the recipe will yield a thick crust, similar to pan-pizza. If you are a fan for thin crust, then this is not for you ;)What’s your favourite pizza? Many of you may quickly say Hawaiian – love those ham, pineapple and cheese. The classic Hawaiian Pizza is a family favourite, and probably one of the simplest to make.
Actually, I never thought of making pizzas, because it seems cumbersome and difficult to get right. Then, I remembered Perfect Italiano who can give your home-cooked meals an Italian flair, and is really simple and easy to use.
Their Perfect Italiano Pizza Plus Cheese’s special feature is that it is a unique blend of three cheeses – Mozzarella for stretch, Cheddar for a bolder flavour and Parmesan for bite.
Skinny Tuna Pizza
This is ideal for making pizzas (and other similar baked snacks) because the cheese melts and stretches to perfection without getting oily, ensuring delicious pizza every time.
Let me also tell you the benefits of making your own pizzas: You can customise and add any toppings you want, and could be a good way to use up some unused ingredients in the fridge, like a single piece of ham.
7. Place pizza in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and base is crispy, remove from oven then top with rocket leaves or spinach
Chubby Botak Koala
Ta-dah! Here’s my cute little Hawaiian Pizza. I was surprised that the colour turned out quite right, the golden-yellow I wanted. The cheese had an easy chewy pull, not overly stretchy which makes cutting easy, and eating fun.
The method of making remains similar. I just used a mentaiko based sauce, with ingredients of shrimps, crab chunks and Pizza Plus. Simple.

You can also go to Perfect Italiano’s website www.perfectitaliano.com.sg/recipes to try out some of their recipes which are easy to follow, and easily enjoyed by everyone. Let me know the results. If you happen to instagram them, do hashtag your food creations with #perfectitalianosg.
Homemade Pizza Recipes The Family Will Love
* This entry is brought to you by Perfect Italiano. The Perfect Italiano cheeses are available at leading supermarkets. For more recipes and videos, visit the Perfect Italiano website at http://perfectitaliano.com.sg/recipes
Advertorial Bangkok Bib Gourmand Bubble Tea Bugis Cafe Cafes 2020 Cafes 2021 Cafes 2022 Cafes 2023 Cafes Singapore Circuit Breaker City Hall Desserts Food Food Guide Hawker Hawker Guide Hawker Singapore Holiday Hong Kong Ice Cream Ice Cream Singapore Japanese Food Japanese Restaurant Korean Food Korean Restaurant Michelin Bib Gourmand Michelin in Singapore Michelin Plate New Cafes Singapore Orchard Orchard Road Overseas Ramen Ramen Singapore Restaurant Review Seoul SgFood Singapore Somerset Taipei Tanjong Pagar Travel
© Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of any content and photos without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Daniel Ang and with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Food 15 Homemade Pizza Recipes The Family Will Love From pepperoni and satay chicken, to lamb, seafood and vegetarian options, here are our best pizza recipes
Ultimate Guide To Pizzaexpress Menu & Price Singapore 2023
Pizza is often an easy meal for lazy days, but there’s nothing that gets the gathering going more than a pan of piping hot homemade pizza loaded with toppings. With the last quarter of the year drawing near, it might be time to get your hands working on the best crowd-pleasers — and what better way to start than with some delicious and simple pizza recipes? (Better yet, make your own pizza base with this dough recipe!)
Always a classic favourite, this pizza can be enjoyed as a snack, a weeknight dinner, lunch for the kids or served up at your next party.

As sinful as it may sound, carb on carb goes really well for this pizza. Add potatoes to your pizza and then throw in some caramelised onion to add a tad of sweetness to every bite.
Small's In Singapore Is A Tiny Restaurant Serving A Pizza Omakase
Treat yourself to some everyday luxury with this chilli seafood pizza, laden with plump prawns and black mussels on the half shell.
Shred leftover barbecue chicken when you make this gorgeous satay chicken pizza. There’s also enough to go around with only half an hour prep and cook time!
For pizza connoisseurs, it’s possibly the most controversial topping, but we just can’t get enough of pineapple with ham on a pizza. The Hawaiian pizza did not originate from Hawaii but Canada in the ‘1960s. The father of the Hawaiian pizza, Sam Panopoulos, was born in Greece and moved to Canada. He put pineapple on pizza to attract customers to one of his Ontario-based restaurants, and the legacy lives on.
New Cool Pizza Restaurants In Singapore For Comfort Food Cravings
Tired of using leftover mince in a pasta dish? Here’s a delicious way to combine mince with tomato sauce for easy, cheesy Turkey Bolognese Pizzas.
What makes a pineapple and chicken ham, also known as Hawaiian pizza, tastier than it already is? Caramelise the pineapple pieces to add sweetness to the dish.

This hearty Indian lamb and paneer pizza is packed full of protein and is really delicious with ingredients like Greek yoghurt, lamb mince, and more.
Best Pizza In Singapore For All Budgets, Including Hawker Stalls
Craving a late-night snack? Make a simple personal pizza just for yourself! We’ve swapped out dough for bread — because no one has time to knead dough when you’re in a pinch — but it’s just as delicious and most importantly, easy to make!
This is a recipe that uses items you probably already have in the kitchen, and the best part about making your own pizza? You get to decide on the number of toppings you’ll like, which is great if you are in the camp of the more the merrier.
Serve up this prosciutto, mozzarella and rocket pizza ideal for sharing at any gathering, and wow your guests with how fragrant, bready, and cheesy it is.
Behold Pizza Hut Singapore's Insane Pizza Within A Pizza
This zucchini and cheese pizza uses broccoli to replace the usual dough base for a healthy meal. This broccoli pizza makes a cheaper and healthier alternative to traditional pizza dough.
By submitting my information above and clicking Sign Me Up Now, I confirm I understand and accept SPH Media Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy as amended from time to time.

0 Response to "Pizza Recipe Singapore"
Posting Komentar