Fruit Pizza Recipe Cream Cheese Cool Whip Powdered Sugar

Fruit Pizza Recipe Cream Cheese Cool Whip Powdered Sugar

This easy fruit pizza makes the perfect summer dessert and is a hit with the family! It's has a sugar cookie crust, a cream cheese spread and loads of sliced fresh fruit. Did I mention how pretty it is?

OXO sent me a pretty sweet mandoline to try out and share with all of you. It's still way too early for my veggies to be ready, but I did happen to have some fruit on hand. I see these easy fruit pizzas on pinterest floating around every summer and thought I would take a stab at making one myself with my new gadget.

Fruit

This mandoline is pretty amazing. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but there's an option to make waffle fries! I absolutely love waffle fries sooo that will be happening soon. There are 17 slice thicknesses, a thin julienne, french fry, and crinkle option too and they are all built into the thing. I am so pumped up to play with this more, especially after my garden actually produces some veggies.

Gluten Free Fruit Pizza

I have been so incredibly busy lately that I can barely keep my thoughts straight. I went to my son's luau/kindergarten graduation Friday where I had to join my son in a hula dance. I have serious anxiety about just being in large crowds, can you imagine standing in front of them and trying to learn a dance. The things that I do for this child of mine. He even turned around and told me I was doing an okay job. haha

I really like the cream cheese filling that is sandwiched between the fruit and cookie base. I added lemon zest, lemon juice and whipped it up with some heavy cream. The lemon added just the right amount of zing and compliments the fresh fruit on top.

This easy fruit pizza makes the perfect summer dessert! There's a sugar cookie base, a lemony cream cheese layer and loads of fresh fruits.

Healthy Fruit Pizza

Calories: 398 kcal Carbohydrates: 48 g Protein: 4 g Fat: 21 g Saturated Fat: 8 g Cholesterol: 37 mg Sodium: 261 mg Potassium: 186 mg Fiber: 1 g Sugar: 32 g Vitamin A: 410 IU Vitamin C: 19.3 mg Calcium: 38 mg Iron: 1.3 mg

OXO sent me this mandoline to create a recipe. I was not compensated for this post and as always all opinions are my own

Miranda is the owner of Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt and the author of the Easy Homemade Cookie Cookbook. She loves to focus on fun, seasonal dessert recipes. She's been featured on BuzzFeed, Red Book Magazine, Country Living, Parade, and others. Read more...The BEST summer dessert that’s topped with fresh fruit, a cream cheese frosting and has a soft sugar cookie crust. Super simple to make and always a hit. You’ll absolutely love this easy and colorful fruit pizza!

The Best Fruit Pizza

This is one of my all-time favorite fruit desserts. The sugar cookie crust topped with the cream cheese frosting and fresh fruit is absolute perfection. It’s tastes likes a mix between a fruit tart and a sugar cookie bar and is so, so delicious!

We LOVE fruit pizza around here! I mean, is anything better than a cookie pizza?? I don’t think so! While I love a warm chocolate chip cookie pizza, I have to say that fruit pizza is my absolute favorite. It’s the perfect dessert for long summer days and is SO yummy!

You can use a homemade recipe for the dough, but I’ve found the premade dough is easy and tastes great. My kind of recipe! ;) There’s so many different ways to make this dessert unique. Just add your favorite fruits and designs to make it perfect for your family!

Easy American Flag Fruit Pizza Dessert

You can use any type of fruit for this recipe! If you opt to use canned fruit be sure to drain it fully in a strainer and pat dry with a paper towel so as not to add excess moisture which could lead to a soggy crust. Below are some of my favorites:

This is totally up to you! I typically use premade Pillsbury sugar cookie dough because it’s super easy and convenient, but you could definitely make your own sugar cookie dough too. It will just take a little bit longer to make your sugar cookie base, but taste oh so delicious! You could even make a graham cracker crust if preferred.

Fruit

The best dessert pizza with fruit is easy and effortless to make all while letting the beauty of fresh fruit shine through!

My Favorite Fruit Pizza Recipe

That beautiful thing about dessert pizza is that you can customize it with your favorite fruits! I used berries, mandarin oranges, pineapple and kiwi but you could use sliced peaches, grapes and so many more choices.

While dishes similar to pizza with fruit date back to 6th century BC there is no official record of dessert pizzas topped with fruit in the United States until somewhere between World War II and the 1980’s. No matter where and when, I am glad this delicious dessert has become a summertime staple!

While it is best to serve within 24 hours of assembling it can be tightly covered and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. The sugar cookie crust will begin to soften and the fruit won’t be as fresh, but it will still taste good.

Fruit Pizza Recipe (with Glaze)

It will only get soggy as it sits. I recommended serving this recipe for fruit pizza after assembling it to avoid any risk of sogginess.

You can bake the crust and prepare the frosting ahead of time if preferred. Wrap the crust with plastic wrap to keep fresh and then store the frosting in an airtight container in the fridge. Then when ready to prepare, spread the frosting on top and add the diced fruit.

Easy

Other fresh fruit dishes we love to make include this rainbow fruit platter, fruit kabobs and during the spring this fruit tray for Easter!

Easy Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza

The BEST summer dessert that's topped with fresh fruit, a cream cheese frosting and has a soft sugar cookie crust. Super simple to make and always a hit. You'll absolutely love this easy and colorful fruit pizza!

Make ahead: Prepare the cookie crust and frosting up to 1 day in advance. Store the cookie in an airtight container at room temperature and the frosting in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Frost and assemble the day of serving.

TIP:If you want to make the actual number of stars and stripes, you may want to try doubling the recipe and baking in a big sheet pan.

American Flag Fruit Pizza

Calories: 324 kcal | Carbohydrates: 52 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 12 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5 g | Cholesterol: 17 mg | Sodium: 156 mg | Potassium: 349 mg | Fiber: 6 g | Sugar: 33 g | Vitamin A: 477 IU | Vitamin C: 72 mg | Calcium: 73 mg | Iron: 1 mg

Jamielyn Nye is the founder and recipe creator at I Heart Naptime. She is also the author of the I Heart Naptime Cookbook. Here you will find easy family-friendly recipes for every occasion.This easy Fruit Pizza recipe is made with my favorite brown sugar cookie crust, it’s spread with a dreamy cream cheese frosting, and finally topped with your favorite combination of fruit. Always a crowd fave!

-

We’ve officially entered the best season of the year to shop for fresh fruit. Which means it’s also the best season of the year to make a gorgeous fresh fruit pizza!

Ingredient Cream Cheese Fruit Dip For Easy Entertaining

I don’t know about you, but this retro summertime dessert will always be a favorite. And when made with my favorite brown sugar cookie dough (which many of you already know and love!), a quick and dreamy cream cheese frosting, plus whatever juicy fresh fruit your heart desires, this easy fruit pizza recipe is guaranteed to be a hit!

As always when it comes to fruit pizza, the shape, colors and decor style of your fruit pizza are all 100% up to you. You can choose to either bake yours in a quarter sheet pan, a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, or a 12-inch round pizza pan. You can use whatever types of colorful fruit sound good to you. And you are more than welcome to channel your inner Martha and decorate your fruit pizza as intricately as you would like…or, ha, do what I usually do and just sprinkle a bunch of leftover fruit on top in a hurry and call it abstract and good.

Anyway, if you happen to be looking for a winning easy fruit pizza recipe to have in your back pocket this summer, bookmark this puppy because it’s a keeper!

Easy Fruit Pizza With Cream Cheese Frosting

This easy Fruit Pizza recipe is made with my favorite brown sugar cookie crust, spread with a dreamy cream cheese frosting, and then topped with your favorite combination of fruit!

*Pressing The Dough: It might help to chill the dough for 10 minutes before pressing it into the pan.  I also wet my fingers periodically with water to keep the dough from sticking to my fingers.

My

0 Response to "Fruit Pizza Recipe Cream Cheese Cool Whip Powdered Sugar"

Posting Komentar