Pizza Recipe Easy Steps

Pizza Recipe Easy Steps

This is the BEST Homemade Pizza recipe. You’ll be craving this pizza weekly! Learn my tips and tricks, and you’ll be making pizza like a pro in no time!

Making this perfect homemade pizza recipe is cost-effective, and in my opinion, the taste and quality of ingredients are better than picking up a pizza from a pizza chain. This recipe costs about $7.22, makes two 14-inch pies, and serves 6-8 people. That is only $1.20 per serving!

Seafood

Nothing beats pizza night. For more fun pizza options, try this Strawberry Pizza with Bacon and Balsamic, this BBQ Chicken Pizza, and this Fruit Pizza for dessert!

Pizza Margherita In 4 Easy Steps Recipe

I have been trying to make the perfect homemade pizza for years now! I’ve been playing around with the recipe for a while now. Today I present to you pepperoni pizza perfection!

Yesterday, I posted my all-time favorite Pizza Dough Recipe along with the methods, tips, and tricks that I’ve learned along the way after years of making it. Last week, I posted my Copycat Pizzeria Pizza Sauce recipe, and today I’m putting it all together with this Homemade Pizza Recipe!

NOTE: The recipe prices are calculated by using grocery store websites. The actual cost of the recipe will vary depending on what ingredients you already have.

Easy Peasy Pizza (no Yeast!)

Pizza Dough – I give a detailed explanation of my chosen methods, ingredients, and pizza tools in this pizza dough post. You’ll find tips and key freezing instructions, too!

Pizza Sauce – My Homemade Pizza Sauce recipe is SO much better than store-bought, and it’s an easy no-cook recipe that you make in the blender. And to top it all off, it’s freezer-friendly, too!

Pizza Cheese – To make the ultimate Pepperoni Pizza, you need a combination of 2 kinds of cheese; Parmesan and whole milk mozzarella.

Easy Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe

Parmesan Cheese – This adds some extra flavor to the pizza, and I add it underneath the mozzarella so it doesn’t brown and become crisp.

Whole Milk Mozzarella – This cheese is a MUST for this recipe because it melts so much better than part-skim mozzarella (I find part-skim mozzarella cooks up a little rubbery)! Whole milk mozzarella can be a little bit tricky to find in your grocery store. If it’s not in the dairy aisle’s brick cheese section, I usually have luck finding it at the deli counter. I ask the folks at the deli counter just to cut off a 1/2 pound chunk for me, and I shred it myself at home.

Pepperoni – I love pepperoni, but I hate how it makes an oil slick on top of the pizza while it’s baking. In the past, I would end up blotting the top of the pizza with a paper towel to get the extra grease off, but not with this pizza recipe!

Homemade Pizza Dough For Beginners

To combat the lake of pepperoni grease on top of my pizza, I cook the pepperoni between sheets of paper towel in the microwave. This way, the paper towel sops up the extra oil, and voilà, you have the best homemade pizza!

You don’t want any more than ½cup of toppings total on each pizza. If you’re adding fresh veggies like onions, bell peppers, or broccoli, I suggest cooking them in the microwave for 30-90 seconds or until the veggies start to soften. This way, you don’t have crunchy uncooked veggies on your pizza.

Best

The options are just about endless when it comes to pizza toppings, as almost anything goes! Make sure you use no more than ½ cup of toppings per pizza. Here are some of my all-time favorite combinations:

Easy Sheet Pan Tomato Herb Pizza.

This is the BEST Homemade Pizza recipe. You’ll be craving this pizza weekly! Learn my tips and tricks, and you'll be making pizza like a pro in no time!

Calories: 603 kcal | Carbohydrates: 75 g | Protein: 25 g | Fat: 22 g | Saturated Fat: 9 g | Cholesterol: 48 mg | Sodium: 1851 mg | Potassium: 206 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 11 g | Vitamin A: 475 IU | Vitamin C: 2.9 mg | Calcium: 252 mg | Iron: 4.9 mg

Your email will never be sold to 3rd parties and you'll never be spammed. By using this form you agree with this sites privacy policy

How To Make The Best Homemade Pizza

Embark on a culinary adventure with me as I share my passion for global cuisine. From the bustling streets of Tokyo to the sun-kissed shores of Mykonos. Join me on this gastronomic journey as we explore the world, one delicious recipe at a time.Making a perfect pizza is really easy…you can do it at home and have better results than most bought pizzas! Here’s how you can make one at home! 🙂

You can buy this ready-made, but I always prefer knowing what goes into my pizza sauce. Here is my recipe for a simple pizza sauce. Do not go overboard with the spices, you want this simple and naturally flavorful.

Pizza

Blend 2-3 tomatoes, 1 capsicum, 1 green chilli, small onion and a grated carrot together until smooth. Heat a bit of oil in a pan, like a tbsp. or even less. Then add a bit of garlic paste, followed by 1 tbsp. tomato paste. Once that’s cooked for a couple mins, add the blended mixture and simmer. Add salt and a tsp. of sugar followed by a bit of tandoori masala or cumin powder or oregano or you can just leave it plain and unspiced according to your taste. Let it simmer until thick and all the water is gone. Then use accordingly! 🙂

Margarita Pizza Recipe

STEP 2:  Get all your toppings ready. I’ve used shredded leftover tandoori baked chicken (recipe HERE)  I’ve also used chunks of pineapple, some sweet corn, red & green capsicum/bell pepper and some sliced red onions.

You can use any topping of your choice. You can make it a meat pizza, veggie, combo…whatever you like. Just make sure your toppings are not soggy otherwise your pizza will be a sloppy mess.

STEP 3:  Now prepare the dough. This pizza was a 12 inch one, and it is enough for 3 very hungry people or 4 if you have any sides like garlic bread, fries, salad…etc.

Homemade Pizza Recipe

Mix all the dry ingredients and the oil, then slowly start adding the warm milk a little at a time. Get it to a soft dough, the softer the better, knead it very well for at least 8 minutes or more if possible.

Dab a touch of oil all over the dough, then cover it and place it somewhere warm. Leave it to rise to double its size, takes about 30 mins to an hour depending on the weather.

Easy

Once risen, punch it down, give it a quick knead and then roll it out to about 12 inches diameter and place on your greased pizza pan/tray. Again cover the tray with a light cloth/towel and let the base rest/rise slightly for about 15-20 mins

Steps For Making Homemade Pizza

STEP 4:  When you check on it after 20 mins, it will have slightly puffed up. Take a sharp knife and make tiny slits all over the base. This helps the pizza rise evenly during baking once the toppings are on it. Missing this step can leave your pizza bubbly in some parts and flat in others, not a pretty sight! 🙂

STEP 6:  Now grate some cheese, mozzarella preferably, and sprinkle a light layer all over. This helps ‘grip’ the toppings to the base later on.

Make sure you don’t over-pile your pizza. Be generous but not overly so. Remember, the base has not been baked beforehand. Too much weight could restrict the base from rising well during baking. 🙂

Best Homemade Pizza Recipe (1 Hour Or Overnight)

STEP 8:  I like to drizzle some ketchup over the cheese. It gives the pizza a magnificent color once baked. If you like, you can sprinkle some oregano on the pizza or chili powder if you like it extra spicy.

Once done, bake the pizza in a pre-heated oven at 180C for about 20-25mins. Keep an eye on it and adjust the baking time according to your oven. It could take more or less time.

How

And you have your perfect home-made pizza, just like that! When you get the pizza out of the oven, give it some time to rest (about 5-10 mins) so that the cheese can settle and cool very slightly. Slice it up into 8 slices and serve with fries or a salad and garlic bread. Don’t forget a cold drink!

English Muffin Pizza

We are two friends with the same name (just spelt slightly different) who share the same vision and dream. Together we’ve partnered up and developed a site where you and your loved ones can discover or re-kindle your passion for cooking. FKF.com is born!

0 Response to "Pizza Recipe Easy Steps"

Posting Komentar