Best Cookie Pizza Recipe Ever

Best Cookie Pizza Recipe Ever

You like chocolate chip cookies. You like pizza. What could be better than a giant chocolate chip pizza cookie? If your answer is, “pretty much nothing, ” we’d say you’re 100% right. This Instagram-worthy treat starts with a batch of our famous chocolate chip cookie dough (with a smidge of cornstarch to keep the cookie soft and gooey in the center), but from there, it’s all yours. When we took it out of the oven, we spread on cherry jam “pizza sauce, ” drizzled on melted white chocolate “mozzarella, ” and added rounds of raspberry fruit leather “pepperoni.” But warmed Nutella and blobs of marshmallow fluff are a pretty awesome combination, too. We developed this recipe for a special print-only edition of The New York Times for Kids, but our sources tell us grown-up sweet tooths can't resist this oversized treat either. For a more sophisticated dinner party-worthy variation, leave off the toppings and serve generous wedges with scoops of vanilla ice cream and salted caramel sauce.

329 calories; 17 grams fat; 10 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 5 grams monounsaturated fat; 1 gram polyunsaturated fat; 47 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 43 grams sugars; 2 grams protein; 169 milligrams sodium

-

Note: The information shown is Edamam’s estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dessert Pizza

Oh, c'mon foodie snobs: We developed this recipe for a special print-only edition of The New York Times for Kids. If you don't like it, don't make it. (Two thumbs up from the actual kids, FYI.)

This is adorable! I am a foodie snob and I will make this for our next play date! I guarantee you when I post a picture of how 5 and 7 year olds look when they see/eat this thing, you will rethink your snobbery and your uppity comments.... Food is also sometimes about FUN!

I am 60 and think this is awesome! Not to mention the glee that will be obvious in our grandkids faces when we make this with them!

The Best Dessert Pizza Recipe Ever — Elisa Eats A Pizza

This recipe is great for other sweet nut butters out there. I've enjoyed The Peanut Butter Company's Dark Chocolate Dreams, which is a darn good replacement for Nutella, and a cinnamon maple flavor which does well with white and dark chocolate drizzle as well as a stone fruit flavored leather instead of raspberry. So many possibilities with a cookie pizza. Kids usually love to try any outcome.

This is absolutely spectacular and insanely decadent. I used rose jam because that is what I had--delicious with the white chocolate and cookie. Raspberry fruit leather looked exactly like pepperoni--in fact, someone actually mistook this for a real pizza. The trompe-l'oeuil element here is admirable, but it also tastes fantastic--I would make this a go-to when an easy and impressive dessert is called for (for a crowd).

This is a favorite for the kids in our family! It is delicious, although I leave off the jam and the fruit rollup pepperoni. We adults love it too - get over yourselves people.

Fruit Pizza With Sugar Cookie Crust And Fluffy Cream Cheese Topping

About to make this, but it would be nice if the ingredient list also showed weights. Particularly for recipes that appear in the daily feed, why shouldn't ingredient weights be a requirement?

When I saw this, (Before I looked at the ingredients) I thought they used REAL pepperonis, I’m gonna check the ingredients again, (After this) but I also thought the cheese and tomato sauce were real, great look!

I made this for my kiddos for April Fools Day. It certainly did not fool them but they loved having a fun trick they could enjoy. Strawberry jam and white chocolate complimented the cookie surprisingly well, not overly cloying. This might become an April 1st tradition.

Cookie

Chocolate Chip Cookie “pizza”

This recipe makes SO MUCH cookie dough. It'd serve maybe about 20-24 people easily. Not sure why the cornstarch is an ingredient--maybe to allow for slicing/serving? I substituted tapioca starch (1 TBSP) and the cookie did not spread at all and stayed pretty pale, so I did a longer bake and wish I had taken it out sooner so that it was softer. 1/3 of the batch served 8 of us (2 adults and 6 happy girls).

So great! The cookie itself is delicious. I didn't have corn starch so I used 2x the amount of white flour to substitute. My 3-yr-old and I followed the recipe, made 1 round pizza, and froze the rest of the dough. I may have decorated it myself while he was napping so it looked the way I wanted! We all loved eating it!

We enjoyed making this for our QuaranTeam - good kid activity. For a more adult-friendly version, we covered the raspberry jam with unsweetened shredded coconut as cheese and whole mint leaves as basil plus a sprinkle of walnuts (mushrooms?). The other one was heavy on the gummy bears (cut into onion strips), maraschino cherries (peppers), and fruit leather pepperoni, all over the white chocolate as suggested in the recipe.

Best Ever Pizookie (cookie Pizza)

This is a fun idea, and the one I made generated a lot of smiles and appreciation. That is the positive. There is a problem, however: Too much sugar! Even though I cut it down significantly, it was still too sweet. NYT food editors, isn’t it time to make adjustments? Nobody needs all that sugar.

My family really enjoyed this, particularly the gooey center. We made it as pictured. The strawberry jam actually paired very nicely with the cookie, I would never have thought of that myself.

Best

I have baked the “dough” without the chips; about 5 min before it’s baked through, I sprinkle the chips on the top and allow them to get soft, them spread them in a layer on top after I take the pizza out. I use grated white chocolate “cheese” and other toppings. I used this at bake sales when the kids were young—it has lots of “curb appeal.” Also it’s the only self-baked dessert (other than the cookies themselves) that my kids recall from growing up.features a vibrant bounty of fruit atop a soft sugar cookie crust and thick, tangy cream cheese frosting. Choose your favorite fruits to customize this classic summertime dessert!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake

About a fruit pizza. Maybe it’s the bright, glossy colors… or the freshness of in-season fruits and berries… or the fact that it reminds me of a sunburst or a firework exploding in the sky. Out of our entire list of desserts for a BBQ cookout and 4th of July desserts, fruit pizza is usually the first one I recommend.

The combination of a soft, buttery sugar cookie crust with tangy-sweet cream cheese frosting and colorful fresh fruit is nostalgic AND irresistible!

I originally published this recipe in 2014, but I’ve made some updates to the recipe, and want to share them with you. I also filmed a new video tutorial and you can find that in the recipe below.

Pizza Cookie Recipe

No pizza dough or pie crust needed today! This fruit pizza’s sugar cookie crust is soft in the center with a slightly crisp edge. It’s like a thicker, larger version of classic sugar cookies. And it’s really easy.

Giant

You’ll use familiar sugar cookie ingredients: flour, sugar, butter, egg, vanilla, baking powder, and salt; plus, we’re adding cornstarch to make the cookie crust extra soft. This recipe used to call for baking soda in the cookie dough, but it really wasn’t necessary or useful, so we’re using just baking powder now. You can read about the differences on this Baking Powder vs Baking Soda page.

The easy dough comes together with a mixer. It’s quite sticky and soft because there’s so little flour, so chill it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes before pressing onto your pan. We want the sugar cookie crust to spread some in the oven, but not so much that it escapes the pan! The crust holds its shape much better if the dough is slightly cold. Then use your fingers to press the dough onto the pizza pan, shaping it into a 9–10-inch circle. (A 12-inch pizza pan works perfectly. Just make sure you aren’t using a pizza crisper pan with the little holes/air vents in it.)

Best Pizza Cookies Recipe Ever!

We’re using a scaled-down version of this cream cheese frosting for the pizza “sauce.” It’s smooth, creamy, and spreads with ease. You need 4 ingredients including cream cheese, butter, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla extract. Use brick-style cream cheese, not the cream cheese spread in a tub.

In the previous version of this recipe, the frosting was extremely sweet and yielded A LOT. I reduced the confectioners’ sugar from 2 cups down to 1 and 1/4 cups, and I also slightly reduced the butter. I kept the same amount of cream cheese and vanilla extract. The result is a less-cloyingly sweet frosting with just the right amount of tang to balance out the sweet crust and fruit. You could add a bit of lemon juice for a little extra zing!

Fruits to avoid: I recommend steering clear of watermelon on fruit pizza because the water content can make the pizza soggy. Banana slices are fine to use, but they

-

The Worst Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

0 Response to "Best Cookie Pizza Recipe Ever"

Posting Komentar