Paleo Diet Pizza Recipe

Paleo Diet Pizza Recipe

This Paleo + Vegan Pizza has the perfect one-bowl chewy crust and is topped with the best homemade cashew cheese, pizza sauce and lots of fresh basil.  It’s made with clean ingredients, gluten free, dairy free, egg free and sugar free.

Based on how much I love making cashew cheese sauce AND my original paleo pizza crust (with an egg), I had high hopes for this egg free paleo pizza.

Paleo

Even still, the result exceeded my expectations in every way!  The crust is chewy with good flavor (you really don’t miss that egg!) and the flavor and creaminess of the cheese sauce complemented the pizza sauce and crust so well!

Paleo Pizza Recipe

Add in a good dose of fresh basil and you have the perfect gluten free, paleo and vegan pizza that you could hope for.

I absolutely love that this crust is made all in one bowl, plus the dough is really easy to work with.  Here’s what you’ll need to prepare the crust:

The cheese sauce is just like many of my other recipes – just a few ingredients and you get a totally dairy free “cheesy” treat!  Here’s what you’ll need:

How To Make Low Carb Paleo Friendly Cauliflower Pizza Crust

In addition to the crust and cheese, you’ll need your favorite pizza sauce (I love Rao’s) and fresh basil.  You can also top with onions, peppers, or anything else you want!

Making this pizza is simple and straightforward.  Prepare the crust first.  Mix your flax egg and water right away and let it sit for 10 minutes before adding to the dough.  Mix all ingredients in a large bowl (the flax egg last).  Spread the dough out into a circle on a parchment lined pizza pan or baking sheet.  You can use a bit more tapioca flour to help if the dough is sticky.

Bake the crust at 425° F for about 12-15 minutes or until set.  Meanwhile, prepare the cheese sauce.  I use a small blender like a Nutribullet when making cheese sauces because my vitamix is too large for the small amount I need to blend.

The Best Paleo Vegan Pizza {gluten Free, Dairy Free}

Blend all the ingredients until you have a very smooth creamy mixture.  Once the crust is done, assemble the pizza.  Spread the pizza sauce over the crust, and spoon the cheese mixture on top, using as much as desired.

Top with chopped fresh basil and return to the oven to bake another 10 minutes or so, until the crust is crisp on the edges and the cheese sauce is beginning to turn golden.  Slice with a pizza cutter and serve with any additional toppings you like.

I hope you’re ready for a seriously delicious, dairy free, paleo and vegan pizza that you’ll want to make on repeat!   Grab your ingredients and preheat the oven – it’s time for pizza!

Paleo Sweet Potato Pizza Crust Recipe

This Paleo + Vegan Pizza has the perfect one-bowl chewy crust and is topped with the best homemade cashew cheese, pizza sauce and lots of fresh basil. It’s made with clean ingredients, gluten free, dairy free, egg free and sugar free.

Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting Paleo Running Momma!

More than a little into running and paleo recipes (yoga now too!) but I'm not here to rain on your grains (or anything else) so come along for the ride! I do a little too much of everything (except cleaning), and I enjoy laughing at myself. As long as I'm the one making the jokes, that is. Just kidding. So bring me your angst, your appetite and your frying pan and climb aboard!This paleo pepperoni pizza is loaded with all your favorite veggies and packed with flavor!  It’s baked on the perfect paleo pizza crust and is totally dairy free, gluten free, grain free and soy free.  This healthy pizza is family approved and easy to make, too! 

Minute Paleo Pizza Recipe

Not gonna lie – I still get pizza cravings after 5 years of eating paleo!  And, to be honest, a pizza sweet potato skillet (though delicious!) or something similar doesn’t always cut it for me.

The

Which is why, of course, I created my quick and easy paleo pizza crust to begin with.  My kids LOVE it, like, genuinely (and they eat “real” pizza still!) and it’s gotten such positive reviews from so many who’ve stumbled upon it.

Since creating that crust, I honestly haven’t focused enough on the actual toppings!  I have a few pizza recipes on here – a BBQ chicken pizza, sausage pizza, and chicken pesto pizza.  I figured we were all due for a classic pepperoni and veggie loaded pizza – or at least I was!

Paleo Buffalo Chicken Pizza

When I tell you that my crust is quick and easy to make – I’m not exaggerating.  You literally mix the ingredients in a bowl, press it out on your pizza pan and bake – that’s it.  No chilling, rolling, waiting, etc.

Since the crust is relatively small, I often make a pizza as a side dish rather than a main dish for us, since realistically 6 slices only feeds 3 people as a meal.

To make it a meal for a family of 4+, I recommend doubling the crust recipe and making two pizzas.  Trust me – it’s pretty tough to make this pizza and actually have leftovers – someone always steals the last slice!

Perfect Paleo Pizza (cassava Flour Pizza Crust, Paleo Mozzarella)

Since the crust is easy to make, the rest of the pizza is ready in a flash.  I lightly sauteed my veggies and drained them to remove water and avoid a soggy crust.

You can do the sautéing while the crust pre-bakes, and then top the crust right away with the veggies, olives, and pepperoni.  Then it’s back in the oven to get everything toasty before devouring!

-

Since I wanted to keep my pizza completely dairy free, there’s no cheese in sight.  While I don’t miss it personally, (the pepperoni and pizza sauce adds tons of flavor) if you’re okay with dairy, feel free to top with some parmesan or mozzarella before the final baking.

Dairy Free Cauliflower Pizza Crust (naturally Gluten Free & Grain Free)

While we’re on the topic of toppings, let’s talk veggies.  If the ones I picked just aren’t doing it for you, feel free to sub in chopped broccoli, spinach, or anything else that’s calling you.

I hope you’re ready for a pepperoni pizza party – paleo style.  I guarantee this meal will make you happy AND satisfy that pizza craving that you just can’t ignore.

This paleo pepperoni pizza is loaded with all your favorite veggies and packed with flavor! It's baked on the perfect paleo pizza crust and is totally dairy free, gluten free, grain free and soy free. This healthy pizza is family approved and easy to make, too!

Paleo Pizza Crust

Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting Paleo Running Momma!

More than a little into running and paleo recipes (yoga now too!) but I'm not here to rain on your grains (or anything else) so come along for the ride! I do a little too much of everything (except cleaning), and I enjoy laughing at myself. As long as I'm the one making the jokes, that is. Just kidding. So bring me your angst, your appetite and your frying pan and climb aboard!This Paleo pizza has the super chewy texture and crispy edges a proper authentic pizza crust must have. Top it with your favorite sauce, dairy free cheese, or sliced meats, and dinner is served!

This Paleo pizza crust tastes just like the real thing, but is made without gluten, grains, or dairy. It’s the perfect primal canvas for all your favorite toppings!

Paleo

Almond Flour Pizza Crust For Paleo Pizza!

Cauliflower and other veggie-based crusts are great, but sometimes you need something a little closer to classic pizza to satisfy your cravings. This Paleo pizza dough bakes up into a gorgeous pie with just the right amount of crunch around the edges.

The middle of the pie is more chewy than crispy, but holds its own well enough to not sag under the weight of whatever toppings you choose. You’ll just need two Paleo-style flours to make this Paleo pizza crust, and it will fool your friends with how close it tastes to traditional pizza.

Almond and tapioca flours work together to mimic all-purpose flour for this recipe, and yeast gives the dough that characteristic pizza crust flavor. Instead of sugar, honey is mixed with the yeast to get the process started.

The Best Paleo Pizza Crust Recipe (oven Or Grill!)

Olive oil provides a hint of richness and the egg, coupled with the tapioca flour, gives the dough plenty of elasticity, so it’s easy to work with. The dough only requires one forty-five minute rise, making it a viable option for weeknight dinners.

Once the dough has risen, it’s easy to pat out by hand on a piece of parchment—no rolling pin necessary. Preheat a baking sheet (use the back to give the pizza more room), brush the dough with a little olive oil, and pop the crust in the oven.

After baking for eight minutes, the partially-baked pizza is ready for toppings. The

Cauliflower Pizza Crust

0 Response to "Paleo Diet Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar