I really like routines. I’ve always been a planner, and there has always been at least three different lists in my purse or smart phone since I can remember.
I like the structure. Knowing what I’m going to do each day. And I like to stay busy. I really enjoy having something to do – and I usually have to plan days to BE. You know, all day watching Netflix kind of days. They usually only happen after I’ve already had a couple of hours of keeping busy crossing things off my lists.

Keeping busy usually keeps me going. It will energize me, and I’ll thrive off having 1000 things to do. At least, I used to think that’s what it did. Now, I think it’s driving me crazy. While in the midst of my career conundrum, I grasped every opportunity within my reach to keep myself busy in the hopes I’d discover what it was I really wanted to do for the rest of my life. Perhaps I’d make some extra money in the process.
Mini Mediterranean Pizzas Recipe
Now I think I’ve spread myself too thin, having to think about too many things at once. Some things feel more like chores now, rather than the hobby I once enjoyed. Now that I’m getting closer to making some real career choices, I recognize that I need to cut out these extra activities to make myself feel more whole.
In all of my responsibilities I’ve created for myself, I don’t want to lose track of what is truly important to me. I’ll be making some changes soon when I make some official decisions about what I want to put on the chopping block.
Mediterranean pizza recipe is another example of a routine that serves a great purpose. Routines and systems should make life easier. And having healthy pizza recipes that we make every.single.weekend. This means we spend less time agonizing over what we’re going to make for dinner on the weekend and more time taking our dogs for a walk. Or having a stimulating intellectual conversation. I’ll let you guess which happens more often in our household! 🙂
Mediterranean Diet: 4 Easy Food Swaps For Healthy Eating
Find the best thin crust mediterranean pizza recipe and best for ultimate easy fresh family dinner that everyone will love to eat.There’s nothing like pizza for dinner. Especially when it’s a wholesome, flavor-loaded recipe like this Mediterranean Pizza. Use a pre-made pizza crust or make your own vegan pizza dough for an easy, 30-minute recipe that everyone will love!
Pizza Dough – I used this vegan pizza dough recipe for my pizza crust, but any type of pizza dough or crust works great!
Mozzarella + Feta – Shredded mozzarella is the base cheese in this pizza, but crumbled feta tops it off and gives it a flavor and texture unlike any other!
Crispy Dairy Free Mediterranean Pizzas
Artichokes – Delicious artichokes are a total must in this recipe! They add a tangy, hearty flavor that really takes this pizza to the next level. So yummy!
Red Onion – Red onion adds a crispy, rich texture and flavor. However, feel free to omit it or use it sparingly if you’re not a fan of onions. You can also finely chop the onion instead of slicing it!
Parsley – Fresh parsley adds an earthy tone the really brings the recipe together. If you don’t have fresh parsley on hand, you can also use dried parsley or even dried basil instead!
Mediterranean Hummus Pizza
Besides the ingredients listed in this recipe, you can make this recipe your own with more topping ideas! Here’s what goes on mediterranean pizza:
Have leftovers? Allow the pizza to fully cool, then store the slices in an airtight container. Add the lid and keep in the fridge for 3-5 days and the freezer for up to 3 months!

If you’ve been searching for a quick and easy dinner recipe that’s wholesome and delicious, then you will love this Mediterranean Pizza. It’s flavorful and one that the whole family will love!
Mediterranean Thin Crust Flatbreadmake Your Own Inspiration.
This Mediterranean Pizza is perfect as a healthy weeknight dinner! Made with spinach, black olives, artichokes, red onion, and crumbled feta, this quick pizza recipe is full of flavor. Vegetarian, delicious, and so easy to make!
To Store: Allow the pizza to fully cool, then store the slices in an airtight container. Add the lid and keep in the fridge for 3-5 days and the freezer for up to 3 months!
Calories: 296 kcal | Carbohydrates: 30 g | Protein: 11 g | Fat: 15 g | Saturated Fat: 6 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8 g | Cholesterol: 25 mg | Sodium: 765 mg | Potassium: 286 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 3 g | Vitamin A: 1017 IU | Vitamin C: 9 mg | Calcium: 280 mg | Iron: 3 mgThis easy, healthy Mediterranean Pizza recipe is a great weeknight dinner and will be sure to please anyone who wants a wholesome, unique and hearty pizza full of fresh ingredients!
Easy Mediterranean Diet Recipes And Meal Ideas
The combination of wholesome, bright and aromatic ingredients creates a Mediterranean pizza with vibrant flavors and a distinct flair. This recipe is a delicious and refreshing variation of the classic pizza style and is perfect for anyone following the Mediterranean diet. It makes a delicious and hearty vegetarian pizza dinner any time of the week!
Just as we change up our traditional cheesy quesadillas to this healthy Mediterranean version, we love doing the same with our pizza.

And although there is nothing wrong with a cheesy traditional pizza, especially for those like me who could pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner, a Mediterranean pizza is a lovely change. And one that you can feel good about eating!
Mediterranean Flatbread Pizza Recipe
Mediterranean pizza is inspired by the flavors and ingredients found in Mediterranean cuisine. It typically incorporates ingredients such as olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, fresh herbs, and a variety of vegetables and cheeses commonly found in the Mediterranean region. Think feta cheese, olives, onions and more heart-healthy and vibrant foods!
STEP 1: With the pizza stone or large baking sheet in the oven, preheat the oven to 525℉. Press the tomato slices between paper towels to remove some of the moisture.
STEP 2: Prepare the pizza dough according to the package instructions. Shape the dough on parchment paper, pressing down on the center to leave the outer crust slightly raised until you've formed a 12-14 inch circle.
Mediterranean Flatbread Pizza
STEP 3: Evenly brushpizza sauceon the center of the dough. Sprinkle evenly withshredded mozzarella cheese. Layer with dried tomato slices, black olives, kalamata olives, red onionslices andfresh spinach leaves. Top with feta cheese crumbles, a drizzle of olive oilandthe sea salt. Very lightly brush the outer crust ridge with pizza sauce. You can also sprinkle the pizza with a handful of dried herbs, like thyme, oregano and basil if desired. About 1 or 2 tablespoons total will do.
STEP 4: Using a pizza peel, carefully transfer the prepared pizza to the pizza stone or baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and just begins to brown.

STEP 5: Remove the cooked pizza using the pizza peel and let cool for a few minutes before slicing into 8 pieces and serving.
Mediterranean Diet Pizza And Bread Recipes: Quick, Easy And Delicious Recipes For Healthy Living While Keeping Your Weight Under Control: Amanda Wright: 9781802535730: Amazon.com: Books
Store pizza in the fridge wrapped in plastic wrap or foil for up to 7 days. To freeze pizza, wrap each slice individually in freezer-safe plastic wrap or place into storage baggies. Freeze for up tp 6 months. Reheat directly from frozen in the oven or air fryer, or thaw in the fridge overnight and warm in the microwave.
Yes! Mediterranean pizza can be a relatively healthy choice compared to some other pizza varieties, especially if it includes typical Mediterranean ingredients. This recipe is balanced with an abundance of vegetables, fresh aromatics and olive oil. It has limited processed ingredients, especially when it's made with a homemade pizza crust.
If you're oven doesn't go up to 525 degrees Fahrenheit, cook the pizza at the highest temperature it will go to and for a few minutes longer.
The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook Pizza Recipes: Quick, Easy And Tasty Recipes To Feel Full Of Energy And Stay Healthy Keeping Your Weight Under Control: Unknown Author: 9781803300740: Amazon.com: Books
If you enjoyed this recipe, make sure to give it a star rating and let me know what you thought in the comments! And follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for more delicious recipes!
I recommend making a homemade dough for the best flavor and texture rather than using canned or packaged dough. This is my recipe for a thick crust pizza dough and this is my thin crust New York style dough. I make my doughs in a bread machine. If you don't have a bread machine, this thin crust pizza dough can be made by hand as can my NY style dough.
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/skillet-red-pepper-pizza-2000-bcef3d6d80a24b3ea37ced8a410b95ee.jpg?strip=all)
Storing: store pizza in the fridge wrapped in plastic wrap or foil for up to 7 days. To freeze pizza, wrap each slice individually in freezer-safe plastic wrap or place into storage baggies. Freeze for up tp 6 months. Reheat directly from frozen in the oven or air fryer, or thaw in the fridge overnight and warm in the microwave.
Vegetable Flatbread Pizza
Serving: 4 oz Calories: 231 kcal Carbohydrates: 27 g Protein: 10 g Fat: 10 g Saturated Fat: 5 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g Monounsaturated Fat: 3 g Cholesterol: 25 mg Sodium: 775 mg Potassium: 135 mg Fiber: 2
0 Response to "Mediterranean Diet Pizza Recipes"
Posting Komentar