Piled with flavorful veggies like peppers and artichokes, this vegetarian pizza will be a hit at your next pizza night! Fresh basil takes it over the top.
If you were to ask me, “What’s the best vegetarian pizza in Chicago?”, I’d have to ask a few followup questions before I answered. Like, what kind of veggie pizza are we talking here? Because for me, when it comes to pizza, there isn’t one

. Sometimes I’m in the mood for a Neapolitan-style pie with an airy crust and minimal toppings. And sometimes I want something inventive, like the vegan spinach & ranch pizza at Middlebrow in Logan Square. And then there are those nights when nothing but a classic delivery pizza will do.
Vegan Pizza The Best Easy Recipe!
For said delivery pizza, but we’ve just gotten takeout the night before or the delivery time sounded waayyy too long or etc., etc., etc. I’m sure you’ve been there: you want to order in, but for whatever reason that night, it just doesn’t make sense.
This vegetarian pizza recipe is a lifesaver in those situations. Piled with bell peppers, briny artichokes, red onion, fresh basil, and 3 types of cheese, it tastes like delivery pizza (maybe even better?), and it’s quick and easy to make at home. It’s one of our weeknight staples. I hope you love it too!
Stretch the dough, spread on the sauce, and add the cheese and vegetables. Bake at 500°F until the pizza crust is golden brown and the cheese and toppings are browning too, 10 to 13 minutes.
Best Vegetarian Pizza Recipes And Toppings
I love this vegetable pizza recipe as written, but if you want to change it up, by all means, do! So many veggie pizza toppings would be great here.
Our favorite veggie pizza recipe! It's loaded with delicious vegetarian toppings like roasted red peppers, artichokes, onions, and basil. It will be a hit at your next pizza night!
We love to eat, travel, cook, and eat some more! We create & photograph vegetarian recipes from our home in Chicago, while our shiba pups eat the kale stems that fall on the kitchen floor.As a vegetarian for over a decade, I’ve eaten quite a few veggie pizzas. Truly fantastic veggie pizzas are few and far between. So, I combined all of the elements I’ve enjoyed over the years to create my own “ultimate” veggie pizza recipe. This is the best homemade veggie pizza I’ve ever had, and I hope you’ll say the same!
Thai Chickpea And Veggie Pizza
This vegetarian pizza recipe will delight vegetarians and carnivores alike. It’s fresh and full of flavor, featuring cherry tomatoes, artichoke, bell pepper, olives, red onion and some hidden (and optional) baby spinach. You’ll find a base of rich tomato sauce and golden, bubbling mozzarella underneath, of course.
The trick with loaded veggie pizzas, as many pizza shops seem to forget, is that they require a few extra minutes in the oven to develop full flavor and structure. Don’t stop baking until the cheese is deeply golden in spots. Otherwise, you might end up with floppy pizza that doesn’t live up to its true potential.
Start with my easy whole wheat pizza dough, and this recipe is ready in about 45 minutes, start to finish. This vegetable pizza is quicker and healthier than delivery!
Healthy And Delicious: Sweet & Savory Veggie Pizza Recipe For Your Nex
This pizza starts with a base of my whole wheat pizza dough. As an alternative, use one pound of store-bought pizza dough, which you can divide by two to follow my recipe exactly (or just make one large pizza—that also works with store-bought dough).
Then we’ll add the following. This recipe is truly very flexible—you can skip any of them if you don’t like ’em or don’t have ’em. Use more of one for less of another. Easy!
You have a few options here. You can use my go-to pizza sauce recipe, which is truly so easy! Or, use your favorite marinara sauce, homemade or store-bought.
Easy Roasted Vegetable Pizza
Canned or jarred marinated artichoke is an easy addition here. I sliced my jarred quartered artichokes in half again to make bite-sized wedges.

Ever had sliced almonds on your pizza? It’s a trick I’ve learned from a couple of local pizzerias. The almonds offer some toasty flavor and crunch. I’ve heard from some readers who really love this addition, and a few who don’t—it’s up to you!
Hot from the oven, I like to top this veggie pizza with red pepper flakes, fresh basil leaves and finely grated Parmesan.
Healthy Vegetarian Pizza With Carrot, Zucchini, Bell Pepper, And Olives
Make the BEST veggie pizza at home! This mouthwatering vegetarian pizza recipe features fresh cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, artichoke, spinach and more. Recipe yields two 11-inch pizzas or 1 large (about 6 to 8 servings).
Change it up: On top of the mozzarella, use any combination of the suggested toppings (up to 3 cups t0tal). The spinach and almonds are not essential.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. See our full nutrition disclosure here.
Supreme Vegetarian Pizza (so Easy!)
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #.
Subscribe to our email newsletter! As a thank you, we'll give you our welcome guide with 5 printable dinner recipes. (It's all free.)

© Cookie and Kate 2010 - 2024. All rights reserved. Cookie and Kate is a registered trademark of Cookie and Kate LLC.DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you. Please read my policy page!
Vegetarian Pizza Recipes
Get set for your next pizza night at home with this ultimate veggie pizza recipe! It's a delicious pick that's just right for your weeknight cravings.
I absolutely love The Ultimate Veggie Pizza Recipe—it's hands down one of my favorite homemade vegetarian pizzas ever. On a base of basil-infused pesto sauce and loaded with tasty veggies like zucchini, bell peppers, kale, and jalapeƱos, it's topped with melty fresh mozzarella + tomatoes, all on a crispy, fluffy crust. It's simple yet bursting with flavor and perfect for any meatless vegetarian meal, ready in under 30 minutes.
It's not hard to convince me to have apizzanight... I even recently wrote aboutThe Best Pizza Topping For Any Night, fromVegan Hawaiian Buffalo Chicken PizzaandChickpea + Veggie Gluten-Free Pesto Pizzato theBest BBQ Meatball PizzaI'm here for every kind of pie. I live in New York after all, where we take our pizza very seriously.
Healthier Chicken & Veggie Pizzas Recipe
. This homemade Ultimate Veggie Pizza Recipe has all the charm and flavor of a classic NY-style slice, from the comfort of your own kitchen.
And of course the most important part of the pizza--- the dough, I love this dough recipe because it's so simple and requires no rise time while remaining puffy in the right places + crisps up beautifully. AND for my gluten-free followers, you can easily use myEasy Gluten-Free Pizza Crustinstead--- it's equally as delicious.
This pizza is loaded with veggies and can be customized easily—whether you prefer it gluten-free, vegan, or with added extras like vegan meatballs (yum!). It's fantastic for feeding the whole family, perfect for Meatless Mondays, and a hit with both kids + adults! Plus, whenever I need to clear out the fridge veggies, it's my go-to recipe.

Spicy Veggie Pizza Recipe
Basically, a veggie pizza is a baked meatless Italian pie which is a great option for vegetarians, those with special dietary needs, or someone who just wants to incorporate healthier eating into their diet!
The first step in this pizza recipe is to make the crust--- Don’t be intimidated by the idea of making your own pizza crust. Once you’ve tried it, you’ll see how simple and fun it is to make! After you make the crust, whip up the pesto sauce, roast the veggies, then assemble everything and bake!
Here, I’vecurated a list of baking + cooking essentialsthat I use to achieve my favorite dishes, especially withthe Ultimate Veggie Pizza.Everything from my fave pizza pans, graters, parchment paper, and more.SEE THEM HERE!
Southwest Veggie Taco Pizza + Recipe Video
Make sure that your oven is preheated and is HOT!!This ensures that everything bakes evenly and cooks pretty fast to avoid anything that could possibly cause your pizza to be soggy or undercooked (like the dough!).
Never EVER use cold dough!Using cold dough changes the hydration and makes it more aggressive to stretch and work out. This isn’t good for your crust at all.
Always, Always use a Pizza Sheet Pan.For a crispy pizza, I suggest using a pizza pan with holes to allow the crust to bake through nicely. I used theAirBakePizza Pan.
Quick Veg Indian Pizza Recipes, 40 Vegetarian Pizza Recipes
DO NOT over-roll dough!When following the step of rolling out the dough slightly to flatten it, never roll out the dough too much! Be sure to follow the steps of stretching it out with your hands the rest of the way.

Never add TOO MUCH sauce!This step is super imperative (trust me, I learned the hard way!) and it’s such truth. Never add all the sauce entirely to avoid a soggy middle or crust.
Pre-cook any toppings that might require a longer cook time!This is especially true for certain veggies (and of course meats) that require a longer cook time that the allotted short amount of minutes that an actual
0 Response to "Healthy Quick Vegetarian Pizza Recipes"
Posting Komentar