Brownie Ice Cream Pizza Recipe

Brownie Ice Cream Pizza Recipe

A “crust” of brownie is topped with a layer of Cream Cheese Whipped Cream, then finished with edible cookie dough, candy, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup!

Brownie Dessert Pizza is a fun recipe everyone will enjoy! A “crust” of brownie is topped with a layer of Cream Cheese Whipped Cream, then finished with edible cookie dough, candy, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup!

Brownie

It’s a fact: Kids love pizza and they love dessert.In other words, this Dessert Pizza will be a guaranteed hit with your kids this summer!

S'mores Brownie Pizza Recipe

The “crust” is made with a round brownie base and the “cheese” is a layer of Cream Cheese Whipped Cream. The edible cookie dough and candy are toppings and a drizzle of chocolate sauce is the finishing touch!

This is a fun recipe for your family to make together. Share it with loved ones at all your upcoming cookouts and barbecues!

I’m a mom, I get it — it’s always worth scanning for discounts and earning rewards to get the most bang for your buck.

Peppermint Brownie Ice Cream Cake Is An Easy Dessert

So, I’m sharing a pro tip: When ingredients shopping, I always check Shaw’s deals and rewards earning promos through the just for U rewards program.

I got all my ingredients for Brownie Cheesecake Dessert Pizza at Shaw’s and they just partnered with the Boston Children’s Hospital to dish extra rewards points through the just for U Bonus Rewards Program!

As a just for U member, I already get 1 point per dollar spent. But beginning May 1 through July 30, you can earn 2x, 3x, and 6x the points on certain items.

Chocolate Almond Coconut Brownie Pizza

This includes the Betty Crocker Brownie Mix, Eggland’s Best Eggs, Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese, and Nestle Toll House Edible Cookie Dough needed for this recipe!

Easy

You only need 100 points to earn a Grocery Reward for free items or additional savings on your grocery bill. You can even cash them in at Exxon Mobil to get up to $1 off each gallon of gas. (Road trip!)

Since Shaw’s is working with Boston Children’s Hospital, they’ve also unrolled their scan campaign. This lets customers easily donate $1-10 to young patients, which I always like to do at checkout.

Brownie Pizza Recipe With Chocolate Ganache

If you REALLY want to make your life easier, take advantage of Grocery Delivery, which saves you a trip to the store, or DriveUp & Go™, and they’ll bring out your groceries for you.

I love taking advantage of these services when my schedule is jam-packed — it’s so convenient! This is especially true in the summer when I’d rather be spending my time outside than in.

Brownie

But I admit, sometimes I like going into the store to find my high-rewards items and see what’s new. It’s like a food scavenger hunt!

Brownie Pie A La Mode

I’m always looking for ways to save time and money, but more so when the weather finally warms up. Here in New England, we have to make the most out of our short summers!

If you don’t have a Shaw’s or Star Market near you, don’t worry. You can also find the just for U rewards program at any of the Albertsons Companies family of stores, like Albertsons, Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Randalls, Thumb and Vons.

If you’ve tried thisrecipe, please let me know how you liked it in the comments below and leave a review. I love hearing from you!

-

Brownie Sundae Pizza Recipe

On Instagram and Pinterest with your photos or join our Sugar & Soul Show-offs Community and share them there, where you can join our recipe challenges!

Calories: 131 kcal | Carbohydrates: 9 g | Protein: 1 g | Fat: 10 g | Saturated Fat: 6 g | Cholesterol: 29 mg | Sodium: 58 mg | Potassium: 44 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 7 g | Vitamin A: 318 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 23 mg | Iron: 1 mg

Love this recipe? Share your thoughts with me below and leave a review! And don’t forget to connect on your favorite social platform below!

Fruity Brownie Dessert Pizza

Sugar & Soul is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

-

0 Response to "Brownie Ice Cream Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar