Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Pizza will make homemade pizza night a breeze at your house. This Weight Watchers friendly barbeque chicken pizza is ready in minutes and is a great way to use up leftover chicken breasts.
There are many different kinds of crust you can use to make pizza in the air fryer. I love to make simple pizzas using bagels as my crust. You can turn tortillas into pizza crusts…it is easy to get creative when it comes to pizza.

Joseph's Lavash Bread is full of flax, oat bran, and whole wheat. It is also low in calories and fairly low in carbs. The best part is that this bread can quickly be turned into a flatbread pizza for a quick dinner.
Weight Watchers Grilled Bbq Pizza
I am able to find this at Walmart, but it is also very easy to order it online if you don't have it at a store near you! The bread freezes very well so it isn't a problem to order a larger quantity.
This is a very simple recipe that only requires five ingredients! I love low ingredient recipes…the less time in the kitchen the better!
Making this WW BBQ Chicken Pizza is so easy…it would be a great recipe for kids to help with. You will love how the air fryer cooks this pizza and gives you a nice crispy crust.
Barbecue Chicken Pizza Stuffed Pull Apart Bread
Start off by cutting both the lavash bread in half. The full-sized bread will not fit into an air fryer basket because it is a big rectangle and the basket is typically going to be a square.
*If you are following the Weight Watchers program it is important to measure the cheese so your points are accurate for the serving size.
If you are following the Weight Watcher program this air fryer bbq chicken pizza is a great lunch or dinner option. It is filling and low in points. The serving size is 1/2 half of the lavash bread.
Ultimate Favourite Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe
Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Pizza is ready in minutes and is perfect for a quick dinner. It is also a very Weight Watchers friendly lunch or dinner option.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. We are not nutritionist and this data was calculated via WP Recipe Maker to the best of our ability. Always check nutrition values yourself based on the ingredients you use.
Hi, I'm Jamie! Welcome to Life is Sweeter by Design, where I am working on recapturing the JOY in life!You will find me blogging about family, food and fun. I love being a wife to my husband and mom to my four kids.Cooking, crafting, travel and homemaking make me smile!
Whole Wheat Bbq Chicken Pizza
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. This blog is in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers®.
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.

The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
Best Bbq Chicken Pizza • A Sweet Pea Chef
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
Barbecue Chicken And Bacon Pizza
To provide the best experiences, we and our partners use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us and our partners to process personal data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site and show (non-) personalized ads. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
Click below to consent to the above or make granular choices.Your choices will be applied to this site only.You can change your settings at any time, including withdrawing your consent, by using the toggles on the Cookie Policy, or by clicking on the manage consent button at the bottom of the screen.Full discloser: a friend offered the Head Country Sugar Free sauce used to make this BBQ Chicken pizza. I’m not compensated for this post, but I wanted to try this new product. The thoughts and opinions I share are my own.

I’ve finally decided what to call my cooking style. The Hostess with the McMostess is casual, thoughtful, resourceful. As I meal plan each week, which I love to do, I’m mainly considering 4 things:
Buffalo Grilled Chicken Flatbread Pizza
That’s the basic criteria I use each week. As Little Man eats more and more table food, we just keep his staples around and let him try anything we are eating.
I recently had a friend, who works for Head Country BBQ offer me a bottle of their new Sugar-Free sauce. I’ve tried their regular sauce before and like it. It’s kinda smokey but not spicy and tangy but a little sweet. It’s a really smooth blend. But as we are doing weight watchers, I’m slowly replacing condiments and pantry staples with their more WW counterpart. So I was pumped to have a new SF product to try.
It’s terrible but when I see BBQ sauce, the first thing I think of is BBQ chicken pizza. It’s the default pizza option Mr McKinney and I can always agree on when we share pizza. And frankly, I’ve kinda perfected the prep method and blend of flavors.
Light Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe
We finally had a Friday night at home and it seemed like a perfect pizza night. So I threw chicken in the crockpot with the BBQ sauce and let it cook all day. Then I just threw together this pizza on Mr. McKinney’s way home and we finished off the night with a Redbox and cookies on the couch. Everything in moderation, right??
This BBQ Chicken Pizza is a treat for any night, but especially those family night pizza dinners. The sauce we used is slightly smokey, and a little spicy, but combined with caramelized onions, cilantro, and mozzarella cheese, its a hearty meal that won't have any leftovers.

Some time you see me, you should ask the story about our second date when we went to a pizza place and I freaked out trying to order pizza. Hence the reason we default to BBQ pizza. What are your favorite things to go on pizza?
Cauliflower Pizza Crust (with Bbq Chicken Pizza)
This site uses cookies (mmm!) to improve your experience. I assume by using my site you are ok with my Privacy Policy.
This site uses functional cookies and external scripts to improve your experience. Which cookies and scripts are used and how they impact your visit are specified on the left. You may change your settings at any time. Your choices will not impact your visit. By using this website, you consent to all cookies in accordance with our privacy and cookie policy.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. More details on Privacy Policy Page.
Best Bbq Chicken Pizza
We use a plugin called Askimet to protect our site from spam and data breaches. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
You are given the option to opt-in to our Newsletter. This is usually prompted as new posts are published. MailerLite is the third-party partner used to share these RSS campaigns.I know there are some bread mixes that can be used and in turn can then be used to make a pizza base, but sometimes when you fancy pizza, you just don't want to be messing around making the crust.

That's where this yummy bbq chicken pizza saves the day. Just use a pitta or wrap that qualifies as a healthy choice and then all you have to do is decide on your toppings.
Bbq Chicken Pizza
For the topping this time round I chose a BBQ chicken style pizza, nice and simple as
0 Response to "Ww Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar