I’ve recently teamed up with America’s Dairy Farm Families & Importers, in partnership with the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy! Over the next few months, I’m going to be bringing you guys some amazing recipes! I’m talking cheesy mac n cheeses, creamy homemade ice creams, delicious pudding pies and so much more!!
My boys are pretty much obsessed with watching those surprise egg videos on YouTube. If you have young kids, chances are you know the ones I’m talking about. The host has a ton of plastic or chocolate eggs, and she cracks them open on camera to reveal a prize inside.

Last year I decided to take that same “surprise me” concept to our weekly pizza night. We call this recipe Surprise-Me Cheesy Pizza Bites!! Each pizza bite consists of different pizza topping fillings. It’s truly like having a box of chocolate only with pizza!
That's Amore: Pizza From Scratch That's Easy To Make
The mom in me loves that they are filled with wholesome ingredients like various cheeses and vegetables and that I can often sneak leftovers inside. Spaghetti pizza bites anyone? (No seriously, this tastes awesome!)
I can always count on this cheesy meal to bring a smile on my children’s face. There is something fun about sinking your teeth into these soft, garlicky, cheesy bites and discovering what’s inside. They just can’t help announcing “Ohhhh I got BBQ chicken, ” ” Yayyy I got my favorite, Pepperoni!” or even “yuck I got pineapple bacon!” to which my husband proudly accepts.
For kicks I usually do one empty one and whoever gets it has to do the dishes. Don’t you just love it when mealtime is full of laughter and good conversation?
I Tried Diva's Can Cook's Best Southern Red Velvet Cake
When I think about it, most of my family’s favorite recipes involve some form of dairy. What’s up with that? Whether it’s my buttery buttermilk biscuits with sausage gravy or Southern baked macaroni cheese, it’s clear that dairy foods are definitely where our cozy, comfort zone is.
Even when I look back over my childhood, it’s funny that most of my most nostalgic, feel-good meals center around dairy. My Grandma Barb’s grilled cheese sandwiches on a rainy day, my mom’s homemade hot chocolate after playing in the snow and those from-scratch pancakes covered in buttermilk-maple syrup every Saturday morning.
Ahhhh …I could go on and on. But let’s get back to these Surprise-Me Pizza Bites before I drift completely down happy food memory lane.
Hot Pizza Dip Recipe W/ Toasted Garlic Baguettes
Usually, when I make regular pizza, I stay on the safe side and just use mozzarella. With these little pizza bites, I totally have the freedom of playing around with a variety like my favorite, Smoked Gouda!
I usually stick with 3-4 different flavors. They’re easy to whip up, and since they are small, they don’t require much filling. Even if you decided to do one flavor, they are still amazing and fun to eat.
Filling Combination Ideas: You'll only need about 1/2 -1 Tablespoon of filling per pizza bite. I chop everything up small and combine each flavor in a bowl so that I can just scoop it all instead of having to layer it one at a time) Make it so much easier and faster.
Summer Pizza Recipes
I created this post with America’s Dairy Farm Families and Importers in partnership with the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy, however, the views and opinions included are my own.What do I do when I find myself home alone on a Tuesday afternoon? Icelebrate because that NEVER happens. Either we have company over ( I think everybody works from home now, right?), the boys are running around asking me a million questions or my husband is somewhere banging on the walls working on one of his millions of house projects.
I can’t tell you when was the last time I had the house all to myself, but I LOVED it! The peace. The calmness. The nothingness. I went out into the sunroom, cranked up some Sam Cooke, cracked open a Strongbow (yeah I’m a lightweight), and whipped up a homemade pizza. Just. For. Meeeeeeeee!!!

Oh, the pure pleasure of being able to put exactly what I wanted on it, kick my feet up and eat uninterrupted. Do you have a favorite homemade pizza recipe?
Caramelized Onion, Roasted Garlic, & Goat Cheese Pizza
This is my go-to pizza crust and pizza sauce recipe for whenever I want a homemade pizza quick! It never fails me and works out great on busy weeknights.
I try different homemade pizza crusts all the time; however, I always come back to this lover. What I love about this pizza crust is that it doesn’t require that long resting period like most yeast pizza crusts.
A good 5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 minutes is all it needs, although I’ve even skipped that when I’m really pressed for time and shoved it right into the oven as soon as I was done pressing it out. It does taste much better when it’s had some time to rise though.
Olive Oil Pizza Crust
This homemade pizza crust is fabulous! It has the perfect thickness, softness, and yeastiness! Oh and the homemade pizza sauce? Wait until you try it!! You’re not gonna believe how bold it tastes without even having to simmer all day.
Don’t let that long recipe down there scare you. Once you make it for the first time, you’ll be whipping it up by heart in no time.

Pizza Sauce: *Depending on how salty your chicken broth and tomatoes are you may or may not need to add salt. Be sure to taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking. * If you prefer a smooth sauce simply place the sauce in a food processor and puree.
Pizza Bombs Recipe
Pizza Crust: * You can totally get away with letting the dough rest for only 5-10 minutes, but if you like a bit of a fluffier crust 30 minutes in a warm and toasty location is a good minimum.Who can resist a hot, cheesy dip? Especially when it tastes like pizza!! This is one of my favorite appetizers, which I could totally turn into a meal if I don’t pace myself. It’s super easy to keep eating this pizza dip and get full so if you’re serving this as an appetizer, you might not want to make a whole bunch of folks is gonna be too full for the main course.
This hot pizza dip is soooo good! There is just something fun about slathering all that hot cheesy, pepperoni goodness onto toasted garlic baguettes and sinking your choppers into it. Oh, the flavors!! It’s one of those appetizers that make you wanna do a lil dance and hum a lil tune while eating it. You know the kind I’m talking about.
The bottom cream cheese layer blends in perfectly and adds a nice creaminess to the dip. Usually, people are so busy scarfing it down they don’t even realize it has cream cheese in it until they ask “hey what all do you put in this?”
Air Fryer Pizza
Use your favorite pizza toppings! I usually go with turkey pepperoni (doesn’t leave that big puddle of orange oil on top of the cheese), black olives, and green peppers.
I’ve seen this dip served with all kinda stuff; celery sticks, tortilla chips, mini bagel bites; but trust me, serving this pizza dip on toasted garlic baguettes is a must and you’ll thank me once you taste it. They are a match made in heaven, nuff said.

Just like pizza, this dip is best served piping hot for all that stringy cheese action. Pop this into the oven before you’re ready to serve it or if you’re taking it somewhere, use a heated casserole tote to keep it hot. Pop it into the microwave if you need to, won’t hurt.Snow, snow, snow!!! FINALLY!!! It’s been years since we’ve had good snow and for the past 2 weekends, we’ve been blessed with plenty of it! I couldn’t wait to pull out the bin of snow clothes, stock up the fridge, and enjoy God’s show!
Hot Pizza Dip Recipe
It was gorgeous and the boys had a blast! We went sledding on baking sheets (don’t ask), made mini snowmen, and had snowball fights that ended with somebody getting made (like always). And of course lots of soups and comfort food! Being snowed in always puts me in a cooking mood and we have traditional “snow meals”, that I only make when it snows.
Homemade breakfast pizza is always a win! It’s easy, hearty, and the whole family loves it, especially the kids because I mean, it’s pizza for breakfast!
What I also love about this breakfast pizza is that it reheats well and even tastes good at room temperature. I make up a big ol pan and we devour it for breakfast and right into lunch! This meal is also perfect for brunches or breakfast-for-dinner days. Have you ever made or tried breakfast pizza?
Low Carb Cloud Bread Pizza (video)
I’m always curious about how certain foods came about. As with most “mashup” type foods like breakfast pizza, fruit pizza, and dessert pizza, the origins can be hard to track. What I discovered were several establishments that are known for serving really good breakfast pizzas like Casey’s or Chef Mickey’s, that I can’t wait to try. Although we may never
0 Response to "Pizza Recipe Divas Can Cook"
Posting Komentar