Pizza Inn Dessert Pizza Recipe

Pizza Inn Dessert Pizza Recipe

Note: Some links in this post contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you make a purchase. Thanks for supporting my blog!

I have an obsession. It’s not healthy, but I can’t stop myself. It’s delicious. I have to limit myself, it’s that good.

The

A few weeks ago J and I planned to go to my parents to watch a game. Mom was making snack foods so I agreed to bring dessert. Chocolate chip pizza was the only thing I could think of. It had been awhile for me and I needed my fix.

Pizza Inn East Main

I scoured online and found a few different recipes. I decided to combine two recipes.I feel my recipe isa legitimate Pizza Inn chocolate chip pizza recipe.

– baking pan, you can use either round or rectangle. Just make sure it’s on the large size. I used this pizza pan set

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Spray nonstick cooking on the pan (I use one made with coconut oil). Spread crust evenly on pan. Follow can instructions for pre-baking crust. Mine said to bake for 5 minutes.

Blueberry Dessert Pizza

Sprinkle sugar mixtureover pizza. Coverbatter and chocolate chips, but avoidthe edges of the crust. You may not need all the sugar mixture. I used it all to make sure it was covered completely.

Bake for 7-12 minutes. I wouldcheck at about the 7minute mark and then keep an eye on it every 2 minutes thereafter.

Pizza

If you make the pizza ahead of time then heat the oven to 350 degrees before serving. Place the pizza in for about2-3 minutes until chips melt.

Updated & Pics Added!*pizza Inn & California Pizza Kitchen Copycat Recipes: So Good & So Easy.

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you!If you’ve ever had the chocolate chip pizza from Pizza Inn, it probably left you wanting more.  At least that is how I felt.  When looking for the recipe online, I noticed many of the recipes were lacking the crunchy top, which is the signature of the dish.  I experimented with the recipes already online, and adjusted, as needed….so here it is:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Spread crust on pan, and create a ½ inch lip of dough around edge. Follow can instructions for prebaking crust.  In a bowl, stir together granulated and brown sugars with a fork, breaking up any lumps.  NOTE:  If crust has air bubbles in it after prebaking,  puncture with a fork.

-

After removing crust from oven, mix together butter and yellow cake mix (there may be lumps.) Spread mixture onto crust (with hands, if needed), leaving approximately ½ inch from the edges without batter.

Homemade Blackberry Jam And Streusel Dessert Pizza W/lemon Drizzle

Sprinkle sugar topping over pizza, covering batter and chips but avoiding the lip of the pizza (you may not need all the sugar, but it looks like a lot when you put it on, then the dough expands while baking, making bare spots…use more than you think you will need!)

Bake 7-12 minutes on upper middle rack of oven(check at 7 minute mark–note check doneness of crust, too, as it will burn if cooked too low in oven and too long)

Chocolate

If after 12 minutes the topping has not browned, switch oven to broiler for approximately 1 minute….do not walk away or you risk BURNING the top of the pizza!

Berry Brown Sugar Pizza

NOTES:  This is a heftier dish than the Pizza Inn dessert you get at the restaurant, but the texture and crunch of the dish is the same.  If you try using less butter, the batter becomes difficult to spread, so I wouldn’t advise changing it up.  Just invite a busload of teenagers over to help you consume, because it makes A LOT.  If you are thinking about skipping the sugar topping…don’t! This is what gives the dish a crispy top. Also, the batter and butter contain a lot of salt, which is balanced nicely by the sugar topping.

Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you!If you’ve ever had the chocolate chip pizza from Pizza Inn, it probably left you wanting more.  At least that is how I felt.  When looking for the recipe online, I noticed many of the recipes were lacking the crunchy top, which is the signature of the dish.  I experimented with the recipes already online, and adjusted, as needed….so here it is:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Spread crust on pan, and create a ½ inch lip of dough around edge. Follow can instructions for prebaking crust.  In a bowl, stir together granulated and brown sugars with a fork, breaking up any lumps.  NOTE:  If crust has air bubbles in it after prebaking,  puncture with a fork.

-

After removing crust from oven, mix together butter and yellow cake mix (there may be lumps.) Spread mixture onto crust (with hands, if needed), leaving approximately ½ inch from the edges without batter.

Homemade Blackberry Jam And Streusel Dessert Pizza W/lemon Drizzle

Sprinkle sugar topping over pizza, covering batter and chips but avoiding the lip of the pizza (you may not need all the sugar, but it looks like a lot when you put it on, then the dough expands while baking, making bare spots…use more than you think you will need!)

Bake 7-12 minutes on upper middle rack of oven(check at 7 minute mark–note check doneness of crust, too, as it will burn if cooked too low in oven and too long)

Chocolate

If after 12 minutes the topping has not browned, switch oven to broiler for approximately 1 minute….do not walk away or you risk BURNING the top of the pizza!

Berry Brown Sugar Pizza

NOTES:  This is a heftier dish than the Pizza Inn dessert you get at the restaurant, but the texture and crunch of the dish is the same.  If you try using less butter, the batter becomes difficult to spread, so I wouldn’t advise changing it up.  Just invite a busload of teenagers over to help you consume, because it makes A LOT.  If you are thinking about skipping the sugar topping…don’t! This is what gives the dish a crispy top. Also, the batter and butter contain a lot of salt, which is balanced nicely by the sugar topping.

0 Response to "Pizza Inn Dessert Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar