Cheesy Pizza Pasta Bake with pepperoni, sausage, peppers, mushrooms, and onions has all of our favorite supreme pizza flavors in an awesome bowl of pasta!
When you can’t decide between pizza or pasta for an Italian meal, this pizza pasta recipe is bound to make everyone happy.

We all know those kids who, if left to their own devices, would gleefully subsist on nothing but pepperoni pizza and cheesy pasta. (Some of us have had those kids and some of us WERE those kids.)
Cheesy Baked Pasta
Pizza pasta is a great way to please those picky eaters while sneakily adding some variety into their diets. This hearty baked pasta recipe includes crumbled sausage along with pepperoni and cheese for a true meat lover’s meal.
The chopped up peppers and mushrooms are mixed in thoroughly with spaghetti sauce, cheese and pepperoni so even the most adamant vegetable haters at the table are likely to eat them up without complaint.
After cooking the pasta, sausage, and veggies in sauce, everything gets tossed together in the skillet, covered in cheese and even more pizza toppings and baked in the oven.
Mac & Cheese Pasta Packed Pizza
In just 15 minutes, you have a gooey cheesy kid-friendly meal that’s ready to serve. This recipe is also a fantastic way to use up ingredients leftover from pizza night!
Baked pasta is, in essence, a variety of casserole but I think the phrase “pasta bake” sounds so much more delicious! I love the way that baking the assembled pasta dish creates a bubbly layer of melted cheese on top.
My go-to Five Minute Marinara is absolutely perfect for pizza pasta but you’re welcome to use any tomato sauce you have on hand.
Pizza Pasta Salad
I use staple ingredients that I’m likely to have on hand on any given weeknight in this recipe, so that I’m never more than a few minutes away from an amazing dinner.
One of the beautiful things about pizza pasta that it’s easy to adapt the ingredients based on your preferences (or what you have in your pantry).
This Cheesy Baked Mexican PastaI posted a few weeks ago was a huge hit at my house. It’s the perfect marriage of the Mexican flavors I love in tacos, burritos and enchiladas in easy pasta form.
Veg Pasta Pizza Recipe By Preeti Kaur
And have you seen this Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bakerecipe yet? I love the idea of a baked chicken pasta filled with tangy Buffalo sauce and can’t wait to give it a try.
If you’re in the mood for something baked and cheesy other than pasta, you must absolutely make Baked Potato Chicken and Broccoli Casserole sooner rather than later.

Pepperoni is so much more than a pizza topping. Slices of pepperoni are an easy way to add savory salty flavor to any meal.
One Pan Pizza Pasta Recipe
I love to toss pepperoni in my green salads and pasta salads, stuff slices off it into a sandwich or serve it with cheese and crackers to my hungry kids for an afternoon snack.
Can’t get enough pepperoni pizza recipes? Over at Crunchy Creamy Sweet, Anna recently shared this Pepperoni Pizza Dip that looks to die for.
The pepperoni isn’t the only star of Pizza Pasta Bake! I really love the flavor and texture the sausage adds to this dish.
Cheesy Skillet Pizza Pasta Bake
For a quick pizza fix make these pizzas in a cast-iron skillet on the stovetop and finish them with barely a minute under the broiler.
If you like it as much as my family does, I also recommend adding Pizza Soup–chocked full of white beans, sausage, and Italian seasonings–to an upcoming dinner menu.

While we’re talking pizza, have you seen my girl Rebecca’s guide for Perfect Pan Pizza at Home? She gives you so many tips for making delicious pizza from scratch right in your own kitchen. I’ve been following her advice and her method for years now and it’s a guaranteed WIN every time.
Cheeses Pizza Recipe
Calories: 677 kcal · Carbohydrates: 56 g · Protein: 35 g · Fat: 35 g · Saturated Fat: 14 g · Cholesterol: 97 mg · Sodium: 1801 mg · Potassium: 1053 mg · Fiber: 5 g · Sugar: 11 g · Vitamin A: 1215 IU · Vitamin C: 25.7 mg · Calcium: 336 mg · Iron: 3.9 mg
Hi, I’m Mary. I’m the author, cook, photographer, and travel lover behind the scenes here at Barefeet In The Kitchen. I'm also the author of three cookbooks dedicated to making cooking from scratch as simple as possible.Everything you love about a deluxe pizza, with flavors like pepperoni, Italian sausage, green bell pepper, plenty of cheese, and sweet onion, in a kid-friendly one pot pasta recipe, ready in just 30 minutes. What’s not to love?!
This Easy Pizza One Pot Pasta is one of my favorite meals to cook for my family. We really love one pot meals, and one pot pastas are always a winner… like my Cheesesteak Pasta and Chicken Parmesan Pasta! This is one of my One Pot Meals I know you’ll want to keep on hand!
Instant Pot Pizza Pasta Recipe
I am a pizza fanatic!! And my family, well they love pizza too, but they also love pasta… so why not combine the two?!
Once combined, you have the most mouthwatering pasta, full of pizza flavors, and tons of ooey gooey cheese. You will LOVE this meal!

I don’t recommend making the whole dish ahead of time, as the pasta can soak up too much sauce and get soggy. However, you can absolutely prep ahead for this recipe!
Pizza Macaroni And Cheese
BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT OTHER READERS’ COMMENTS FOR TIPS AND REVIEWS. AND DON’T FORGET, IF YOU’VE MADE THIS RECIPE, LEAVE A COMMENT AND PLEASE GIVE IT A STAR RATING LETTING ME KNOW HOW YOU ENJOYED IT!
Want to save this recipe for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own recipe box!
If your cooking pot isn't oven/broiler safe, you can add the cheese and pepperoni slices on top, then cover with lid and heat on low a few minutes until cheese is melted. The pepperoni slices won't be as crispy this way, so here's my solution to that:
Classic Cheese Pizza Recipe
The Chunky Chef is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.
Hey there! I'm Amanda. Wife, mother, photography nerd, and bacon lover! I believe that delicious meals should be easy to make. Now that you’re here, stay a bit, browse a few recipes, and let’s get cookin’!

0 Response to "Cheese Pasta Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar