Roasted Cauliflower Pizza Recipe

Roasted Cauliflower Pizza Recipe

I know I’ve mentioned it before, but my husband and I try to eat at least a couple of vegetarian dinners each week. One of the easiest and best ways I’ve found to make this happen is with PIZZA.

Also, any veggie pizza is automatically 500% less greasy than a pie with pepperoni on it, so you won’t be doing the old blot-this-awkwardly-with-a-napkin-before-I-eat-it trick.

Best

This roasted cauliflower and garlic pizza isn’t exactly a 10-minute pizza recipe, but it’s also not very hard at all. In fact, there are basically just three steps:

Costco Molinaro's Gluten Free Roasted Vegetable Cauliflower Crust Frozen Pizza Review

3.) assemble and bake your pizza (on a pizza stone if you’ve been lucky enough to have a friend buy you one for Christmas!)

 My relationship with cauliflower is simple: I don’t spend any time thinking about it, and it returns the favor. I’ve never understood why RAW cauliflower is offered on veggie trays, and I’ve always steered clear.

I decided to try working it into my diet a little more. Just like with broccoli and asparagus and sweet dumpling squash soup, I knew it would be good roasted. You want to get it nice and brown, so roast it for about 50 minutes.

Roasted Cauliflower

You can put your head of garlic, wrapped in foil, on the same pan. That will take just 10 minutes longer than the cauliflower does.

Now, I made a big mistake here. I only roasted one head of garlic (the amount needed for this pizza). That means I had to resist the urge to slather it on bread and eat it before it got the chance to fufill it’s pizza destiny.

Take it from me, always roast 2 heads (or even 3, if you’re making roasted garlic dip). One for whatever recipe you’re making, and one for general snacking purposes (or to make a second pizza using roasted garlic, like my recipe for chicken pizza).

Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower Flatbread

Once you’ve had a quick cook’s snack, mash your second head of garlic into some cream cheese (cream cheese is also the secret ingredient in my slow cooker beef stroganoff and chicken stroganoff). That will function as the “sauce” for this pie. Throw on the roasted cauliflower, chives, and shredded Parmesan.

Because I still wanted a bit of tomato flavor even without the traditional sauce, I also sliced up some Roma tomatoes and put those on there, too.

Foxes Love Lemons, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. There is no additional cost to you.

Roasted

Roasted Cauliflower Pizza With Baby Arugula And Roasted Garlic

Please let me know what you think! Rate the recipe above, leave a comment below, and/or share a photo to Instagram using the tag #.PRO TIP: Put the cauliflower ON the pizza instead of trying to make crust out of it. Pizza your veg. That’s the firemost way to get your daily dose. Health is the cornerstone of the pizza passionate lifestyle.

Roasted cauliflower pizza is in regular rotation at Santa Barbara Baker. Quick and easy, always delicious. The crisp yet tender texture of the cauliflower makes for an awesome pizza topping. Tasty simply seasoned with salt and pepper it can also be used to soak up other flavors making it a great meat substitute for a hearty vegetarian pie. I like seasoning post bake with Castillo Spanish Pimentón (Spanish smoked hot paprika).

For this bake in the Ooni Koda 16 I’m using the recipe in my homemade sourdough pizza dough recipe and how to. Not on the sourdough train? Check out my Easy yeasted thin & crispy pizza recipe. If you’re using store bought watch my video on How to Make Store Bought Dough Awesome. If you enjoyed please subscribe to the Santa Barbara Baker YouTube Channel and share with your pizza friends and fam. Thank you and much love to all that have!

Best Cauliflower Pizza Recipe

In the Roasted Cauliflower Pizza Video  I’m using the  14″ Pizza Peel from Ooni  to load the pizzas and this  12″ Perforated Peel  is currently being used as my turning peel. I always let my pizzas rest for a short while to ensure the crust doesn’t get soggy, they kick it on this  half sheet pan rack set . I use this  pizza cutter . I serve my pizza on this 14″ Wooden Pizza Peel.

If you enjoyed please subscribe to the Santa Barbara Baker YouTube Channel and share with your pizza friends and fam. Thank you and much love to all that have! One Love!

Roasted

Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward Santa Barbara Baker a small commission – at no extra cost for you. Clicking on these links helps keep the pizza content baking! Thanks for the support!Sally is the author of four cookbooks and is a regular correspondent for the Boston Globe Wednesday Food Section. She also is a food photographer.

Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Bbq Pizza

I’ve played around a lot with homemade pizza over the years -- making this dough and that dough, trying thin crust pizzas on a baking stones and the backs of baking sheets, baking pizzas for one and pizzas for four.

I love how easy it is. Making pizza in a sheet pan is a simple matter of stretching the dough onto the pan and topping it with cheese, sauce, and other ingredients. Bake and serve.

I like to make my own no-knead whole wheat pizza dough – it takes almost no time to mix and rises slowly over about 12 hours. Start it in the morning and it will be ready when you get home in the evening. It will also keep in the fridge for up to three days, so it's ready when you are.

Roasted Cauliflower Pizza Recipe

For today's recipe, you'll need to roast some cauliflower, but that, too, can be made ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator for a few days. You can still dash home on a Friday night and have dinner ready in 30 minutes.

Best

I like to slice the cauliflower into “steaks” rather than break it into florets, and roast them that way. It’s faster, and though some of the pieces fall apart, it doesn’t matter since you'll be breaking them into smaller pieces before topping the pizza anyway. The edges caramelize and the smaller pieces brown beautifully. Who doesn’t love crispy bits?

Once you have the dough and cauliflower in hand, just stretch the dough into the pan and top with the roasted cauliflower, Parmesan, and fresh mozzarella, which you tear into pieces with your hands.

Easy Baked Cheesy Cauliflower Pizzas.

I initially meant to put capers on this pizza, but mistakenly reached for a jar of green peppercorns in brine. They are vinegary and mildly hot and they add a lot of zest – they worked great! You could opt for capers for that same zing, if you prefer, or leave them out altogether if you’re feeding picky eaters.

The earthy whole wheat crust, the roasted cauliflower, the hint of heat from peppercorns and the topping with perky greens – all together, these create a unique pizza that you'll probably never find at your local pizza joint!

To take to a party, cut the pizza ahead of time when it is cool and transport it on the baking sheet. Reheat it in a 400-degree oven for about 10 minutes. Transport the greens separately in a plastic bag and dress them when you get there.

Roasted

Roasted Cauliflower And Cheese Pizza Al Taglio

When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site.

0 Response to "Roasted Cauliflower Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar