When it comes to kid food, moms know that anything with Pillsbury pizza dough or Pillsbury Pizza crust is a hit. I recently shared an easy braided calzone pizza that is so popular with my kids that I started researching other easy recipes that you can make with pizza crust.
Anything with pizza dough is a staple for kid food. Can you make pizza healthy though? Also, can kids learn to make pizza crust recipes themselves? Absolutely. I hope this list will give you some ideas.

Pillsbury pizza crust is made from a combination of flour, water, vegetable oil, sugar, yeast, salt, and other ingredients. The specific ingredients may vary slightly depending on the type of Pillsbury pizza crust you are using, but the basic recipe is similar. Pillsbury pizza crust is designed to be easy to use and can be rolled out and customized with your favorite toppings for a quick and delicious meal.
Make Homemade Pizza With Store Bought Dough
For those of us that prefer the store bought pizza crust option, check out 25 easy recipes with the canned dough below!
Check out this easy Nutella Calzone recipe with a video tutorial. This is a great simple recipe easy enough for kids to make and enjoy!
Learn how to make a healthy kids pizza with vegetables and pillsbury pizza crust. Your kids will have fun making these cute personalized pizza's that even have a smiley face!
Pillsbury® Taco Pizza Recipe
These mini pizzas topped with a homemade pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and hot Italian sausage with peppers are a hit with kids and so easy to make.
Muffin tin pizzas are way better than the old school english muffin pizzas of the past. You only need a few ingredients filled with your favorite pizza toppings and they’re done in just minutes.
Rectangle pizza is a sheet pan pizza that feeds a lot of kids. Using pre-made Pillsbury pizza dough, tons of cheese, then loaded with pepperoni, it is a kid favorite!
Crescent Roll Taco Pizza Recipe
Pizza and Pepperoni Braid - a fun and easy twist on traditional pizza that is ready fast. Grab a can of Pillsbury pizza dough and let me show you how easily and quickly this recipe comes together.
Each of these pizza dough appetizers is stuffed with gooey cheese and pepperoni. Kids love them for dinner but they would also make the perfect portable pizza party snack!
Your kids will eat these cherry crescent rolls … and you won’t have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. All you need are 3 ingredients. Yep… that’s it!
Easy Homemade Air Fryer Pizza
These Mini Pizzas are an easy party snack and quick dinner the whole family will love!They are great for kids to make too.
Melt in your mouth garlic knots topped with a rich herb butter made with Pillsbury Pizza crust. Perfect for kids to make too.
Oreo cookies, wrapped in flaky Pillsbury pizza crust and topped with a generous coating of powdered sugar. Like little donuts, air fried Oreos are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside and are ready in just 15 minutes!
Pillsbury Pizza Crust Recipes That Go Beyond Pizza
Learn how your kids can make this easy braided calzone pizza with Pillsbury pizza dough! This easy kid made meal is a hit in our house!
This ranch goat cheese pizza is a great way to get some veggies in your kids! With a Pillsbury Pizza crust, a few cheeses and a blend of veggies, your kids won't even know they are eating healthy.
Learn how to make these easy Taco Pizza Rolls with ground beef, salsa, cheese and Pillsbury pizza crust that kids can make too!
How To Make Pull Apart Pizza Recipe
Kids will love this simple breakfast recipe with a sheet pan breakfast pizza with Pillsbury pizza crust. Who doesn't love pizza crust for Breakfast!
Learn how to make these DIY homemade pizza rolls with pizza sauce, melty mozzarella cheese, and toppings, all wrapped in apizza doughroll for the perfect petite pizza bite!

Did you find a few easy recipes that you can try (or your kids can try)? As always, we love keeping our recipes kid friendly.I know what you’re thinking: Why bother making a list of Pillsbury pizza crust recipes when it’s obvious what you use Pillsbury pizza crust for, right?
Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
Well, as it turns out, there are plenty of things that you can do with Pillsbury pizza crust, and not all of them include making a pizza.
Of course, that’s the most obvious choice, and you’ll find a few of my favorite homemade pizza options here. However, you’ll also find a lot more!
With nothing more than pizza dough, mozzarella, pizza sauce, and parmesan cheese, you can have several of these saucy, cheesy pizzas on the table in less than an hour.
Pillsbury Stuffed Crust Pizza Recipe
Of course, you can always add pepperoni, ham, peppers, onions, and anything else you like to them. It doesn’t even take that much extra work.
I’m not going to divulge my age here, but I will say that I’m probably past the prime demographic for pizza rolls. Even so, I love them. I mean, who doesn’t?!
Even so, just because I love pizza rolls doesn’t mean I always want the frozen ones that come out of a bag.
Pizza Quixote: Review: Pillsbury's Best Thin Crust Pizza Dough
All you’ll need is pizza crust, mozzarella, pizza sauce, a bag of mini-pepperonis, olive oil, and a tablespoon of garlic bread sprinkle.
If you need something festive but relatively fast and easy to make, you can’t go wrong with spinach and cheese pull-apart bread.

And you won’t need anything to dip into this spinach and cheese spread, as it comes stuffed inside every bite of Pillsbury pizza dough.
Crescent Roll Pizza Appetizer • Food Folks And Fun
A whole batch uses only six ingredients (pizza crust, pepperonis, mozzarella cheese sticks, butter, garlic powder, and parsley) and takes just 20 minutes to prepare and cook.
I used to love waking up to the smell of my mom cooking breakfast pizza in the house. It was always such a wonderful way to start the day.
It doesn’t give me the same rush as an adult, but I still love breakfast pizza and often make it for brunch and lazy Saturday breakfasts.
Chicken Pot Pie With Crescent Roll Crust
It’s a pretty simple recipe and takes less than an hour. It’s wonderfully cheesy and covered in sausage, veggies, eggs, and more.
The garlic is a nice touch, as is the hot sauce, but you can leave both out if that’s not your style first thing in the morning.
It truly has everything – chocolate, marshmallows, brown sugar, graham crackers, and more. Every bite is like a taste of campfire heaven.
Skillet Deep Pan Pizza
All you’ll need is Pillsbury pizza crust and vegetable oil to fry it in. Then, simply top the finished product with powdered sugar and enjoy!
This apple French toast breakfast pizza is ideal for breakfast or brunch when you want sweet instead of savory, but it’s also an excellent dessert.

These Pillsbury pizza crust recipes prove there’s a lot you can make with the dough! From bread to pizza rolls to pretzel bites, you’ll want to keep a can on hand from now on!
Homemade Pizza Pockets
25 Pizza Oven Recipes That Go Beyond Pizza 25 Best Keto Pizza Recipes (+ Low-Carb Crust Ideas) 20 Pepperoni Recipes That Go Beyond Pizza 10 Top Pillsbury Biscuit Recipes (Quick and Easy Meals) 35 Easy Pillsbury Crescent Roll Recipes 23 Easy Caprese Recipes That Go Beyond Salad
Hey there! I'm Kim. I love running, cooking, and curling up with a good book! I share recipes for people who LOVE good food, but want to keep things simple :)
I’m Kim. I love running, cooking, and curling up with a good book! Here you’ll find simple and delicious recipes that you can make in 30 minutes or less.Disclosure: I was provided free product from Pillsbury to try and was not compensated for this post. All thoughts are my own.
It's Family Pizza Night With Pillsbury Pizza Crust!
Since ourfamily pizza nightlast month we’ve made a habit of getting together as a family every week or two and preparing some fun meals together. The kids have a great time preparing the food together, and I enjoy some company in the kitchen while I’m cooking.
Last I’d shared with you we had made 2 pizzas that were on the more traditional side with the Pillsbury Pizza Crusts. They were both delicious, but we wanted to do something a little different this time and see how the Pillsbury Pizza Crusts could stand up to the challenge.
For our first recipe we created our own version of Stromboli. I remember in my teens I was introduced to the most amazing pizzeria. They specialized in Stromboli and it was love at first bite for me. Since I’ve moved to the suburbs I can’t find anything like it in my town, and I figured we could attempt our own with these Pillsbury Pizza Crusts.
Healthy Vegetable Pizza Recipe With Pillsbury Pizza Crust
It was absolutely as wonderful and delicious as I’d hoped, and the crust tasted amazing. No soggy areas where it had been wrapped up and it cooked evenly. I should have made two because it was gone in an instant!
For the second recipe we wanted to switch it up even more. It was just after the holidays and I had some leftover seasonal fruits. I thought combining the seasoned apples with my own recipe for cranberry sauce and topping it with blackberries that were just a smidgen overripe would be a great flavor combination when topped

0 Response to "Pizza Recipe Pillsbury Crust"
Posting Komentar