Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pizza Recipe

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pizza Recipe

Tender keto chocolate cookie crust with a creamy peanut butter frosting and sugar-free peanut butter cups. This low carb chocolate peanut butter cookie pizza is bound to be a hit!

Another keto cookie pizza for the win! This time with peanut butter, chocolate, and some chopped keto friendly peanut butter cups. Do I have you drooling yet?

Chocolate

Cookie pizza is kind of a brilliant thing, when you think about it. A giant cookie shaped like a pizza, topped with some delicious frosting, and any number of interesting toppings. Fun and whimsical, there is something so appealing about such a treat.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza

I already have pretty delicious keto cookie pizza recipe that I originally created back in 2013. That one is topped with cream cheese frosting and fresh berries, and is incredibly popular with kids and adults alike. It’s easy to see why.

I also have a keto sugar cookie pizza I created for Swerve a few years ago, and a delicious sugar cookie flag pizza in my new book, The Ultimate Guide to Keto Baking.

But for sometime now, I’ve been eyeing other dessert pizzas on other non-keto blogs, wishing that I could find a way to make them keto friendly. They have the advantage, if you want to call it that, of using candies and other decorations that just don’t fit well in the keto lifestyle.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Until recently, if I wanted keto-friendly peanut butter cups, I had to make my own from scratch. Which is fun, and delicious, and worth it a good deal of the time. But if you’re looking to use them in another recipe, it’s an added hassle and definitely more work.

But now several companies, like ChocZero and Lily’s, have come out with keto friendly peanut butter cups! As much as I like them on their own, I also love to use them as ingredients in other treats, like keto brownie cupcakes and keto peanut butter fudge.

-

And finally, finally, I got to make a keto version of Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Pizza. If you know me and my everlasting love of all things chocolate and peanut butter, then you know how happy this made me!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Energy Balls

I used the same crust as I did for my original keto cookie pizza, as it’s firm enough to hold together and stand up to the toppings.

It is an almond flour based crust but if you want to be nut-free (remember, peanuts are not actually nuts!), you can easily use sunflower seed flour instead. I don’t recommend coconut flour in a keto dessert pizza like this one, as it requires a lot of eggs and likely wouldn’t hold together well.

Chocolate

For a creamy smooth peanut butter frosting, I did a combination of cream cheese, butter, and natural peanut butter. Depending on how thin and/or oily your peanut butter is, you may need more or less liquid to achieve the correct consistency.

Peanut Butter S'mores Dessert Pizza

If your peanut butter is unsalted, add a small pinch of salt to the frosting as it will give it better flavor.

This is where you can have a little fun. I chopped up four peanut butter cups as well as some salted peanuts, and sprinkled them over the top of the frosting.

Chocolate

If you don’t have access to pre-made keto peanut butter cups, you can always make my homemade version instead. You really can’t go wrong either way.

Peanut Butter And Chocolate Pizza Recipe

Note: When working with such tiny amounts of cream and chocolate, it’s very easy to overcook, causing your chocolate to seize. So I highly recommend warming the cream in the microwave, and adding the chocolate chips to the hot cream.

Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. It is calculated using MacGourmet software and I remove erythritol from the final carb count and net carb count, as it does not affect my own blood glucose levels. I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should independently calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.

Peanut

Reader InteractionsWe are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Ultimate Reese's Marshmallow Cookie Pizza

0 Response to "Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar