Keto Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe

Keto Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe

By Maria Emmerich August 10, 2020April 12th, 2023BBQ, Coupon Codes for Products I Love, Fertility and Pregnancy, Main Dish, Nut Free, Poultry

We have been making my Carnivore Crust a lot here and I wanted to mix up the flavors. I love BBQ sauce on pizza so I thought, I should do a Keto BBQ Chicken Pizza!

-

I made my homemade keto BBQ Sauce using Primal Kitchen’s Ketchup instead of my homemade keto ketchup to save time so I could spend more time on my bicycle!

Minute Bbq Chicken Pizza

I am more like you than you realize… you can find me opening a jar of Primal Kitchen sauces quite often to help save time.

Life gets busy and sometimes we need to find shortcuts. I once always made my own bone broth, sauces, marinara sauces, but that’s because there weren’t any good store-bought options. Now I find myself making my my keto BBQ Sauce with Primal Kitchen Ketchup! It is delicious, organic and they do not have any sugar nor vegetable oils in the ingredients!

Primal Kitchen products are not only filled with top quality ingredients, it is also delicious! I love that I can easily open a jar and use it to make my keto BBQ Sauce in an instant!

Hawaiian Bbq Pizza On A Cauliflower Keto Crust

Primal Kitchen is SO generous that they are doing a special discount for all of my readers! Use code: Maria for 20 % off! Click HERE to get Primal Kitchen Products! 

There are no excuses for not eating keto! The food is delicious and check out this YouTube video of us making this delicious BBQ Chicken Pizza! Click HERE to subscribe to our keto YouTube Channel and tell your friends! Its a FREE and fun way to learn keto! 

“Maria, I just wanted to give you an update and to tell you “Thank you” again. I am still a work in progress and have a ways to go, but my biggest victory to date is that I am off of 100mg of Atenolol and down 63 pounds AND I’m OFF ALL BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICATION!

Keto Chicken Crust Pizza Recipe Low Carb

I still have 50 pounds to go.  I was stuck between 203 and 206 for over 8 months. I weaned myself off the Atenolol (which my Dr is now aware of  ) and now I am down to 192, and feeling so much better.  I am such a label reader now and whenever I purchase something “new” to try, my husband always asks me if it is Maria approved

Keto

Most people I consult are doing keto totally wrong. Get fast results with the my NEW Keto Packages! Click HERE to check out my NEW Keto Packages!

Maria is a wellness expert who has helped clients follow a Ketogenic lifestyle to heal and lose weight for over 20 years. She has helped thousands of clients get healthy, get off medications and heal their bodies; losing weight is just a bonus. She is the international best selling author of several books including Keto: The Complete Guide to Success on the Ketogenic Diet..BBQ chicken pizza is a California favorite. A chicken crust makes this gluten-free pizza easy to make and so delicious! This is the perfect low carb & keto pizza.

Gluten Free And Keto Thai Pizza

When I first moved to California, one of my favorite restaurants was the California Pizza Kitchen. Imagine pizzas in exciting flavors like tandoori chicken, BLT pizza, Thai chicken, or carne asada. The selections have changed over the years, but the Original BBQ Chicken Pizza is still a menu favorite.

A few weeks ago, I shared my recipe for chicken pizza crust. I mentioned that since the chicken crust tastes like chicken, the secret was choosing ingredients to compliment its flavor. I knew immediately that a keto BBQ chicken crust pizza would be amazing and I was not disappointed!

-

Chicken crust pizza is a a type of meatza made with raw ground chicken, cooked chopped or shredded chicken, or drained canned chicken, mixed with eggs and cheese and baked in the oven to form a crust.

Just Made A Keto Bbq Chicken Pizza For Dinner

The chicken pizza crust is topped like a traditional pizza and baked again until the toppings are hot and bubbly. Some recipes result in a crisper crust than others. The thickness of the chicken crust and cooking time will also effect the crispness of the end result.

Traditionally, a BBQ chicken pizza is topped with BBQ sauce, gouda cheese, grilled chicken, red onion, and cilantro. Since the crust of this pizza is chicken, only the remaining ingredients are needed as topping.

You can use your favorite BBQ sauce for this recipe, but since this is a low carb blog, I used sugar-free BBQ sauce. I actually made my own keto BBQ sauce, but I also like Guys Award Winning BBQ Sauce and G. Hughes Sugar Free BBQ Sauce. There’s no shame in taking shortcuts.

-

Bbq Chicken Tortilla Pizza Recipe

And the rest of the toppings. The pizzas baked again until the cheese melted. Next, I sat back and watched my family gobble it up!

This version may lack the smoky flavor and crisp of a traditional wood fired pizza crust, but it’s easy to make and is really good. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

[This post and recipe contain affiliate links. Purchasing through a link may result in my earning a small consideration which helps me maintain this site.]

Low Carb Bbq Chicken Pizza

Nutrition Facts BBQ Chicken Crust Pizza Amount Per Serving Calories 355 Calories from Fat 189 % Daily Value* Fat 21g 32% Carbohydrates 3g 1% Protein 39g 78% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

Low

0 Response to "Keto Bbq Chicken Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar