Healthy Pizza Recipe Vegetarian

Healthy Pizza Recipe Vegetarian

Piled with flavorful veggies like peppers and artichokes, this vegetarian pizza will be a hit at your next pizza night! Fresh basil takes it over the top.

If you were to ask me, “What’s the best vegetarian pizza in Chicago?”, I’d have to ask a few followup questions before I answered. Like, what kind of veggie pizza are we talking here? Because for me, when it comes to pizza, there isn’t one

Ultimate

. Sometimes I’m in the mood for a Neapolitan-style pie with an airy crust and minimal toppings. And sometimes I want something inventive, like the vegan spinach & ranch pizza at Middlebrow in Logan Square. And then there are those nights when nothing but a classic delivery pizza will do.

Healthier Chicken & Veggie Pizzas Recipe

For said delivery pizza, but we’ve just gotten takeout the night before or the delivery time sounded waayyy too long or etc., etc., etc. I’m sure you’ve been there: you want to order in, but for whatever reason that night, it just doesn’t make sense.

This vegetarian pizza recipe is a lifesaver in those situations. Piled with bell peppers, briny artichokes, red onion, fresh basil, and 3 types of cheese, it tastes like delivery pizza (maybe even better?), and it’s quick and easy to make at home. It’s one of our weeknight staples. I hope you love it too!

Stretch the dough, spread on the sauce, and add the cheese and vegetables. Bake at 500°F until the pizza crust is golden brown and the cheese and toppings are browning too, 10 to 13 minutes.

Paula Deen: Healthy Vegetarian Pizza Recipe

I love this vegetable pizza recipe as written, but if you want to change it up, by all means, do! So many veggie pizza toppings would be great here.

Our favorite veggie pizza recipe! It's loaded with delicious vegetarian toppings like roasted red peppers, artichokes, onions, and basil. It will be a hit at your next pizza night!

We love to eat, travel, cook, and eat some more! We create & photograph vegetarian recipes from our home in Chicago, while our shiba pups eat the kale stems that fall on the kitchen floor.Even meat eaters will love this vegan pizza recipe! With creamy cashew sauce, summer veggies & sun-dried tomatoes, it's flavorful and fun to eat.

Healthy Green Pizza

Meet the best vegan pizza recipe! Loaded with broccoli, tomatoes, jalapeño, and creamy cashew sauce, this pizza is flavorful, satisfying, and fun to eat. You’re not even going to miss the cheese! Each veggie adds an interesting flavor and texture, and together, they make a pizza that tastes amazing. The broccoli gets all roast-y toasty, the corn pops with sweetness, the sun-dried tomatoes bring that tangy umami flavor, and the jalapeño brings some spice to this pizza party. The whole thing gets doused in a creamy/savory layer of cashew cream in lieu of any cheese or dairy. It’s a pizza recipe you can feel good about! 🙂

Once you chop the veggies (even the stems of the broccoli!), toss them together in a bowl with olive oil, salt, and pepper until everything is well-seasoned and well-coated. While you do this, your partner could be stretching the pizza dough.

To make things easy, I like to use Whole Foods’ Multigrain fresh pizza dough – it can be found in the refrigerated area near the pizza section of the store. If you don’t see it, ask the people at the pizza counter. I’ve also heard that Trader Joe’s fresh dough is delicious. Or, if I’m lucky, I’ll have a batch of homemade dough on hand in the freezer.

Gino's Veggie Supreme Pizza Recipe Recipe

And just a side note: I’ve been really enjoying this hole-ey pizza pan lately – it gets the bottom edges of the crust nice and crisp.

To assemble your vegetarian pizza, spread just a thin layer of cashew cream onto the stretched dough. You want just enough so that the vegetables have something to stick to, but you don’t want the middle to become too gooey.

The oozy cashew cream drizzle goes on at the very end. You don’t want to bake this cashew cream in the oven – it loses a lot of its creaminess if you do.

Garlic Mushroom And Spinach Pizza (vegan)

So once the pizza comes out of the oven, drizzle the cashew cream very generously over the top. Finish with fresh basil and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes, if you like. Voila! Vegan pizza!

Serve this pizza with a great salad like this kale salad or Caesar salad with roasted chickpeas (use extra cashew cream in place of the Caesar dressing to make it vegan).

We love all the flavors atop this vegan pizza - sun-dried tomatoes, jalapeño, basil, corn, and cashew cream make it a delicious, multi-colored meal!

Healthy

Loaded Veggie Pizza

We love to eat, travel, cook, and eat some more! We create & photograph vegetarian recipes from our home in Chicago, while our shiba pups eat the kale stems that fall on the kitchen floor.As a vegetarian for over a decade, I’ve eaten quite a few veggie pizzas. Truly fantastic veggie pizzas are few and far between. So, I combined all of the elements I’ve enjoyed over the years to create my own “ultimate” veggie pizza recipe. This is the best homemade veggie pizza I’ve ever had, and I hope you’ll say the same!

This vegetarian pizza recipe will delight vegetarians and carnivores alike. It’s fresh and full of flavor, featuring cherry tomatoes, artichoke, bell pepper, olives, red onion and some hidden (and optional) baby spinach. You’ll find a base of rich tomato sauce and golden, bubbling mozzarella underneath, of course.

The trick with loaded veggie pizzas, as many pizza shops seem to forget, is that they require a few extra minutes in the oven to develop full flavor and structure. Don’t stop baking until the cheese is deeply golden in spots. Otherwise, you might end up with floppy pizza that doesn’t live up to its true potential.

Heart Healthy Veggie Pizza Recipe

Start with my easy whole wheat pizza dough, and this recipe is ready in about 45 minutes, start to finish. This vegetable pizza is quicker and healthier than delivery!

This pizza starts with a base of my whole wheat pizza dough. As an alternative, use one pound of store-bought pizza dough, which you can divide by two to follow my recipe exactly (or just make one large pizza—that also works with store-bought dough).

Then we’ll add the following. This recipe is truly very flexible—you can skip any of them if you don’t like ’em or don’t have ’em. Use more of one for less of another. Easy!

Heart Shaped Veggie Pizza

You have a few options here. You can use my go-to pizza sauce recipe, which is truly so easy! Or, use your favorite marinara sauce, homemade or store-bought.

Canned or jarred marinated artichoke is an easy addition here. I sliced my jarred quartered artichokes in half again to make bite-sized wedges.

Favorite

Ever had sliced almonds on your pizza? It’s a trick I’ve learned from a couple of local pizzerias. The almonds offer some toasty flavor and crunch. I’ve heard from some readers who really love this addition, and a few who don’t—it’s up to you!

Best Healthy Pizza

Hot from the oven, I like to top this veggie pizza with red pepper flakes, fresh basil leaves and finely grated Parmesan.

Make the BEST veggie pizza at home! This mouthwatering vegetarian pizza recipe features fresh cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, artichoke, spinach and more. Recipe yields two 11-inch pizzas or 1 large (about 6 to 8 servings).

Change it up: On top of the mozzarella, use any combination of the suggested toppings (up to 3 cups t0tal). The spinach and almonds are not essential.

The Best Veggie Supreme Pizza [recipe + Video]

The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. See our full nutrition disclosure here.

Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #.

Subscribe to our email newsletter! As a thank you, we'll give you our welcome guide with 5 printable dinner recipes. (It's all free.)

Cold Veggie Pizza Appetizers

© Cookie and Kate 2010 - 2024. All rights reserved. Cookie and Kate is a registered trademark of Cookie and Kate LLC.Since going plant-based, my husband still craves his pizza but now we make it dairy free and load it up with colorful vegetables.

Healthy

Though you can certainly use a store-bought pizza dough, I recommend making my homemade pizza dough which is so easy to make and results in a crispy yet soft and airy pizza crust!

The best alternative to jarred tomato or marinara sauce is a 3-ingredient pizza sauce it comes together in under 2 minutes and is the healthiest tomato sauce ever!

Vegan Naan Pizza Mushrooms Caramelized Onions (+ Free Cookbook!)

I love bell pepper and red onion on my pizza but you can also add or substitute for any vegetable you like or have on hand.

I recommend dividing the pizza dough into two pizzas. You can bake them at the same time or one at a time.

As mentioned, you can certainly buy a store-bought pizza dough ball but I do recommend making your own homemade pizza dough. The dough is so easy to make and comes out crispy, chewy and light!

Vegetarian Pizza Recipes

For the pizza sauce, use any sauce you have on hand or make my

0 Response to "Healthy Pizza Recipe Vegetarian"

Posting Komentar