Dessert Pizzas Recipe Marshmallow

Dessert Pizzas Recipe Marshmallow

S’mores Dessert Pizza is a sweet, chocolaty dessert made just like a pizza! It’s got the classic s’mores flavor of melted chocolate, graham crackers, and fluffy marshmallows, all melted together into the most amazing s’mores pizza. This easy dessert pizza recipe is fun to make and even more fun to eat!

S’mores pizza is a chocolaty dessert your whole family will absolutely love. This easy dessert pizza recipe is fun to make and fun to eat!

Easy

I’m a big fan of s’mores. Melting chocolate between crispy graham crackers with a big fluffy marshmallow in the middle…a classic campfire treat we all love! It seems like they’re usually left for camping and kids parties, but I want that delicious flavor combination in a dessert I can make any time. And this S’mores Dessert Pizza solves that problem!

S'mores Dessert Pizza Recipe • Happy Family Blog

This easy S’mores Pizza is one of the most amazing things I’ve ever tasted. Start by making your own dessert pizza dough, melt chocolate chips to create the “sauce”, then add on a layer of graham cracker crumbs, mini marshmallows, and more chocolate chips as the toppings. Bake it all to perfection and you’ve got one seriously chocolaty, tasty dessert ready to serve.

I love this easy dessert recipe because it doesn’t take much effort to put together, and EVERYONE will love the amazing taste of this S’mores Dessert Pizza recipe. Make it for a fun weeknight dessert, or for a party. Kids will devour this, but so will every adult in the room!

I thought about making this even easier and using a pre-made cookie crust, but NO! We are conquering the kitchen and we can do this! Taking the extra time to make this delicious Graham Cracker Cookie Crust is a MUST for this S’more’s Pizza and I’m so glad I did.

Dessert Marshmallow & Cookie Pizza Recipe

Bob’s Red Mill has so many varieties of flour, and I’ve loved every one I’ve tried. For this recipe, I used their Unbleached White All-Purpose Flour (which is DIVINE btw) but their Gluten Free 1:1 Baking Flour would also be perfect depending on your needs.

I’m just so honored to be working with Bob’s Red Mill, where quality is always front and center. Click HERE to buy on Amazon, or HERE to see where to buy at a local store near you. High fives!

You guys know by now that I’m all about easy dessert recipes, and you should also know by now that I really like s’mores.

S'mores Dessert Pizza On The Grill

I’ve made S’mores Cookies (the BEST easy cookie recipe), a S’mores Ice Cream Sandwich (so good in the summer time), S’more Crepes & S’mores Folded Tortillas (because you need a breakfast version too), and even a S’mores Martini! That just wasn’t enough though.

This delicious and easy S’mores Pizza is the ultimate dessert! It’s the perfect thing to serve at a party (kid’s birthday party, BBQ, even a fun game day dessert), or just for a fun weeknight treat.

The kids will love helping you make it, and they’ll think they won the lottery with something so amazing to eat after dinner.

Chocolate And Marshmallow Pizza

This S’mores Dessert Pizza recipe is so much fun to make! It’s like building your own pizza, but with sweet, sugary ingredients. It’s almost impossible to mess up this recipe, so gather the kids to help you add the toppings and make a fun family activity out of it.

This easy S’mores Dessert Pizza recipe is irresistible. So much chocolate and so sweet! I’m glad it’s easy to make because I want to make this ALL the time.

Last step! Don’t forget to show me a pic of what you made! Upload an image or tag me @ on Instagram!

Nutella S'mores Dessert Pizza

Storage:Store s’mores dessert pizza in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.

-

Serving: 1 slice Calories: 447 kcal (22%) Carbohydrates: 68 g (23%) Protein: 4 g (8%) Fat: 19 g (29%) Saturated Fat: 11 g (69%) Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g Monounsaturated Fat: 4 g Trans Fat: 1 g Cholesterol: 56 mg (19%) Sodium: 369 mg (16%) Potassium: 63 mg (2%) Fiber: 1 g (4%) Sugar: 41 g (46%) Vitamin A: 385 IU (8%) Calcium: 24 mg (2%) Iron: 2 mg (11%)

Becky is a wife and mother living in Saint Louis Missouri. She founded The Cookie Rookie in 2012 as a creative way to share recipes. Now, she is a trusted resource for easy cooking around the world, being featured in Taste of Home, The Kitchn, ABC’s Home and Family, and more. Here at The Cookie Rookie she is the editor in chief of all recipes and continues to enjoy sharing her passion for cooking for busy families. She has since founded two additional food blogs, Easy Chicken Recipes and Easy Dessert Recipes.S’mores Pizza is the perfect dessert pizza recipe. Tender crust loaded with all the s’mores toppings and baked right in the oven!Get the flavors of s’mores any time of the year with this delicious s’ mores pizza recipe!

S'mores Flatbread Dessert Pizza

All you need to make this dessert pizza is some pizza crust (I like Pillsbury), Nutella, a couple graham crackers and mini marshmallows. I used Nutella because I had a jar of it already in the pantry and it spreads nicely when it goes on the hot pizza crust.

This pizza is best served when it’s hot, for obvious reasons! The chocolate and marshmallows melt together in your mouth. It’s sticky, sweet heaven.

You can absolutely add chocolate to this recipe. After you spread Nutella, add on some chocolate chips or break up a Hershey’s bar and sprinkle all over! Then finish topping like normal and bake!

Rocky Road Chocolate Pizza

Because you put the pizza in the oven the heat from oven will give the marshmallows that campfire roasted marshmallow look!It is a gorgeous display for the pizza but that toasty marshmallow really helps transform the flavor of this pizza!

Start by rolling out your pizza dough and pre-cooking it for ten minutes. Then once your cook time is up, remove from oven and spread Nutella on the crust. Leave an edge to act as the crust of the pie.

Peanut

Now sprinkle your crunched up graham crackers onto the pizza and top with marshmallows. Then pop back in oven to get marshmallows toasted.

Quick And Easy S'mores Pizza (perfect Classic Flavors)

If you have leftovers, allow to cool and then store in an airtight container. Your pizza will store 3-5 days in the fridge. This pizza is best when served fresh but it does reheat pretty good.

For this dessert pizza, you will find the marshmallows make it tricky. If you place in the oven you need to put foil over the pizza like a tent. Or your marshmallows will burn up.

I find that heating a skillet on low is the best route. Place a slice of pizza and pan and slowly warm up the pizza. It will get it hot without burning your marshmallows!

S'more Dessert Pizza

I personally enjoy a classic crust. I used Pillsbury pizza dough I picked up in the refrigerator section at the store. It gives you a similar taste to a homemade crust but without all the extra steps to prepare the dough.

If you want to change it up you could do a sugar cookie, peanut butter cookie, or even graham cracker cookie crust. You would mostly bake the crust just like I did, top and then finish baking with toppings on.

I have not tried freezing this pizza. I am not sure it would hold up in the thawing process. The marshmallows would more than likely change in texture as well.

S'mores

Max Brenner's Chocolate Pizza

If you try to freeze I would recommend testing one piece and see how it holds up. My guess is this is a no-go.

If you enjoy s’mores you will surely devour this pizza. Give it a try and let me know how you like it! My family and I absolutely love this sweet twist.

S'mores indoors! Bring the camping to the oven with this graham cracker, chocolate, and marshmallow pizza for a great family night treat.

S'mores Pizza Recipe

Serving: 1 g | Calories: 521 kcal | Carbohydrates: 83 g | Protein: 9 g | Fat: 17 g | Saturated Fat: 11 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5 g | Sodium: 459 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 32 g

The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.

Stacie Vaughan is the founder of the food blog, Simply Stacie. She lives in Ontario, Canada and is the mom of two daughters and three cats. Her passion is creating and sharing delicious and easy recipes that anyone can make. She's been blogging since 2008 and many of her recipes have appeared in both online and print publications over the years. Learn more about Stacie.Peanut Butter Cookie Dessert pizza is a must-have dessert for all you peanut butter lovers out there! It has a peanut butter cookie crust covered in marshmallows and topped with a homemade peanut butter sauce. I am a huge fan of peanut butter desserts and this one is at the top of the list!

Homemade Dessert Pizza.

Pizzas do not only have to be a savory dish topped with just meat and vegetables. Nowadays,

-

0 Response to "Dessert Pizzas Recipe Marshmallow"

Posting Komentar