In my house in on a juice cleanse. And that someone’s favorite dessert is apple pie. Their favorite food is pizza. So, because I’m cruel, I made apple pie pizza. It’s just that the house is starting to smell like raw kale. I can't deal anymore. This apple pie pizza is the temptress I need it to be. The juice cleanse must end.
To be fair, the juice cleanse is in preparation of our trip to Austin this weekend. We plan on inhaling our weight in barbecue, food truck tacos, and all the other things Austin has to offer. I haven’t been to Austin in 4 years or so, and the place seems to have blown up. I feel like it’s the coolest place in Texas right now. I’m a little jealous of that title since I’m from Dallas, but I will give the Lone Star state capital it’s due. Austin is bad ass.

For this mini dessert pizza, I had to create a pizza dough recipe to serve two. I had so much fun with this! I wanted the dough recipe to be easy and quick. I make the entire recipe in a 2-cup measuring cup. After I mix the dough, I grab it in one hand, grease the cup, and plop the dough back in. The quick one-hour rise time makes this do-able on a weeknight for me: start the dough, go to the gym, come home and undo the benefits of the gym. Easy, peasy.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Dessert Pizza
I foresee us using this dough for savory applications, too. Stay tuned for that.... In the meantime, is there a specific type of pizza you'd like to see on here? I'm always open to suggestions and requests.
I thought you might like it. The crust is covered in sauteed apples and brown sugar, which turns into a sticky, delicious caramel (you're welcome). I topped the apples with a sugar crumble. And since it wasn't sweet enough, I drizzled it all with a powdered sugar glaze. I will report back if it was enough to undo a juice cleanse commitment.Inspired by Papa Murphy’s cinnamon pizza, this dessert pizza has all of the goodness of a cinnamon roll! Buttery brown sugar cinnamon spread on top of quick and easy pizza dough and drizzled with a cream cheese glaze will make you go back for seconds!
I love cinnamon desserts. And cinnamon breakfasts. Really, you can never go wrong with adding cinnamon to your list of ingredients! Check out some more of my favorite cinnamon treats like these Quick 45 Minute Cinnamon Rolls, this delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread, or these amazing Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Chips! Trust me, you definitely want to try them all.
Strawberry Nutella Pizza {easy Kid Friendly Dessert}
We love pizza night at our house. And they have been getting more frequent these days because we are so busy! My boys always beg me to make homemade pizza instead of ordering out. But it doesn’t stop with the main course as pizza… they want it for dessert too! And I must say, once you try this out, you will want to make it over and over again!
This dessert pizza has all of the classic signs of a cinnamon roll. The delicious cinnamon taste and yummy cream cheese topping. This pizza dessert, however, takes your cinnamon roll to the next level. The cinnamon mixture has some delicious oats for a heartier texture! Oh, and did I mention that you can make this with simple pizza dough? If you don’t have the time to make cinnamon rolls, this is a great option, not to mention it’s unique and everyone loves it!
It all starts with my quick and easy pizza dough. It only requires 20 minutes of rest time, so you can have your pizza in and out of the oven in no time at all! Check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements and ingredients.
Chuck E. Cheese's, Pizza In French Valley
This cinnamon roll dessert pizza is so simple and easy that it will definitely be a go-to dessert at your house! Not to mention that you can even buy pre-made pizza dough to make it that much easier!

Yes! If you don’t have time to make dough from scratch for this cinnamon dessert pizza then you can use a can of refrigerated pizza dough! This makes things so simple. All you have to do is roll it out and then add on the toppings and bake!
This cinnamon roll dessert pizza makes delicious leftovers!! All you have to do is once your dessert pizza has cooled, cover it with some foil or place it in an airtight container. Put it in your fridge, and it will last 3-4 days. You can reheat it in the microwave, or you can eat it cold! Either is delicious!
Celebrate 40 Years Of Chuck E. Cheese's Fun
Inspired by Papa Murphy's cinnamon pizza, this dessert pizza has all of the goodness of a cinnamon roll! Buttery brown sugar cinnamon spread on top of quick and easy pizza dough and drizzled with a cream cheese glaze will make you go back for seconds!
Calories: 415 kcal Carbohydrates: 52 g Protein: 5 g Fat: 21 g Saturated Fat: 13 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g Monounsaturated Fat: 5 g Trans Fat: 1 g Cholesterol: 53 mg Sodium: 472 mg Potassium: 55 mg Fiber: 2 g Sugar: 28 g Vitamin A: 627 IU Vitamin C: 0.03 mg Calcium: 34 mg Iron: 2 mg

Welcome to my kitchen! I am Alyssa Rivers and the food blogger behind The Recipe Critic. The blog launched in 2012 as a place to share my passion for cooking. I love trying new things and testing them out with my family. Each recipe is tried and true, family-tested and approved.This Cinnamon Pizza is inspired by the dessert pizza served at pizza restaurants. But it’s even better because you make it yourself!
Cinnamon Sugar Dessert Pizza
My kids are fond of any kind of pizza, but of course they are crazy about pizza served for dessert! We are also fond of apple pie pizza, and strawberry nutella pizza.
My kids are always begging us to get dessert pizza when we order delivery. But after forking out all the cash for pizza, I don’t want to spend more on dessert. Especially when I know I can make it for a fraction of the cost!
I like to make my own crust, but even if you buy pizza dough, you will still save a lotta dough. Haha, get it? Plus with purchased dough the prep time is like five minutes.

Birthdays Are Extra Fun At Chuck E. Cheese's
When I made this for my family, I doubled the recipe. Because let’s face it. When you have a soft and chewy crust topped with a heavy dose of cinnamon sugar crumbs, then topped with glaze, one slice isn’t enough. Especially if you are a teenage boy. Which we have plenty of at my house.
And even with the double recipe, there were no leftovers. Crumbs were happily licked from fingers, and plates were left spotless. In other words, this cinnamon pizza was a huge hit. If you don’t have teenage boys, stick with one batch. Unless you have a really stretchy pair of yoga pants. 🙂
We had this for dessert, but if you like to live on the wild side, you can totally have it for breakfast. Or lunch. Or whatever time of day you need a sweet and tastylittle pick me up.
Chuck E. Cheese's Is Giving Out Free Candy Corn Pizza For One Day Only
The crust for this pizza is just a simple yeast dough. After it’s prepared, it only needs to rest for 15 minutes before it’s ready to roll out. I like to just use my hands to press it out into a 12″ circle on a greased baking pan.

You make a simple crumb topping with flour, sugar, cinnamon, and butter, then sprinkle it on top of the crust. After baking up the dessert pizza, you drizzle it with vanilla icing. Easy and delicious!
This dessert is definitely best served warm from the oven, but it can be stored for a day or two. Just place it in an airtight container and store it at room temperature. The cinnamon topping will start to soften up, so I really do recommend eating it while it’s fresh.
0 Response to "Chuck E Cheese Dessert Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar