A BLT pizza is as delicious as it sounds – topped with your favorite BLT items and spread with a garlic aioli. Use fresh seasonal produce to make this spin on a summer classic: BLT pizza (bacon lettuce tomato pizza!)
I love making food with Ben in the kitchen and I have another great recipe for cooking with kids. Cooking with kids in the kitchen can be challenging. To help with that, a bit ago, I shared some of the best recipes to make with kids in the kitchen. Add this pizza to that list and you can’t go wrong.

When you are trying to have little ones help in the kitchen, I find that it is best to give them simple tasks so they feel involved and will be so proud. For pizza, the best task to have them help with is simply adding the toppings!
Blt Pizza Recipe: How To Make It
My favorite topping on this pizza, especially during the summer months, is the fresh tomatoes! In Wisconsin, when the produce in Wisconsin is in season, it can’t be beat! I know most people would pick bacon as their fave – and it is delish – but I’m team tomato all day when they’re in season (the rest of the time we’re not that big of tomato fans, but fresh ones are the exception – I even have some growing in my little city garden)!
Since you already have tasty tomatoes on top of the pizza, you don’t really need a tomato sauce. Instead, I use a garlic aioli instead and it is so so good. And it only takes two ingredients to make yourself; mayonnaise and garlic!
This BLT pizza recipe has all of the great BLT flavors that we all love. I’ve loved them for years and even made a BLT dip a few years ago that remains a favorite anytime I make it. If you’ve tried and loved that dip, you know you’ll love this pizza too.
Recipe Box, Pimiento Cheese Bacon Lettuce & Tomato Flatbread
Ben loves getting involved in the kitchen so I try to give him easy tasks to be part of the cooking. He loves to chop almost anything using his kid-safe knives. And for the BLT pizza recipe, I let him sprinkle on the toppings (most of which he cuts) and he’s thrilled!
I’ve been making a lot of pizzas at home and love to use a smaller version of the crust from my sheet pan pizza recipe. It’s simple and comes out perfect every time. I also included a how-to make pizza crust in the recipe card notes section, or you could use a store bought pizza dough.
So, pretty much just the same as the sandwich with some added cheese and a little bit of fresh basil if you have any, which takes the pizza to the next level!
Gluten Free Blt Pizza
To make the pizza, simply lay out the pizza dough, spread the aioli and top with the delicious BLT toppings. Bake the pizza for 12-18 minutes, remove from oven and top with those delicious summer tomatoes.
Pizza crust and be store bought or homemade using my sheet pan pizza recipe and modifying it to make it smaller. Here is the pizza dough recipe:
In a large bowl combine warm water and yeast, allow to rest for 5 minutes until the yeast starts to bubble. Add the sugar and stir to dissolve.

Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Salad
Add in the salt, olive oil and 1 3/4 cups ap flour. Mix well with a wooden spoon or dough attachment on a stand mixer - may need a little more flour if your dough is sticky.
Knead dough with hands for a few minutes. Put in a bowl, cover bowl with plastic wrap and allow to rest until doubled in size (about an hour to two hours).
The nutrition information presented on this site should be considered an estimate as the calculations will change based on the exact products you use in your own kitchen.
Adventures In All Things Food: Bacon Lettuce Tomato Avocado Pizza
Serving: 1 slice | Calories: 210 kcal | Carbohydrates: 25 g | Protein: 8 g | Fat: 9 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 13 mg | Sodium: 375 mg | Potassium: 63 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 1 g | Vitamin A: 283 IU | Vitamin C: 3 mg | Calcium: 120 mg | Iron: 2 mg
Did you make this recipe? Hashtag with us! Be sure to follow/tag @blog and hashtag #blog – we love to see what you’re cooking up!”This BLT Pizza is going to become the new family favorite. It is easy to make, and with my no fail pizza dough, it is absolutely delicious in every way.

If you have never felt confident making pizza at home, this is the recipe for you. It starts with my homemade pizza dough, which comes with step by step photos to ensure that you are successful with it every time. Then we top it with some ranch dressing, cheese, and all the fixings for a BLT sandwich. It is an easy pizza recipe, that will leave everyone so grateful you didn’t get delivery!
Bbq Blt Pizza
This is a brief overview of how to make this easy pizza recipe. For the full recipe with all of the instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
I am a huge fan of my homemade pizza dough. You can read the reviews on that recipe and you will see that it has become the go to recipe for many families. It is easy to make, so even if you’ve never made pizza dough from scratch before, I suggest giving it a try.
I have a homemade ranch dressing that is great for this recipe, though you certainly can also use store-bought. It was created specifically so that you could make it with ingredients you can keep on hand. I suggest you cut that recipe in half as it makes 2 1/4 cups and you only need half a cup for this recipe. I do not suggest cutting it down further, as it will get tricky to get the flavors right with such small measurements. Trust me, you will enjoy having extra for your salads.
Easy Blt Pizza
If there is one thing I can’t stress enough when someone is learning how to cook at home, it is to shred your own cheese. Pre-shredded cheeses that you buy at the grocery store are coated in preservatives. If you compare pre-shredded cheese to freshly shredded cheese side by side, you can actually feel the preservatives.

The reason this matters is that the preservatives on the cheese keep it from melting well. When you are making recipes that are based on cheese that melts well – like pizza or cheesy casseroles – this can actually make or break the recipe. It is well worth the extra five minutes it will take you to shred your own cheese.
I have a full step by step tutorial on how to make pizza dough that you can find here: How to Make Pizza Dough.
Homemade Bacon And Tomato Pizza
If you make this great BLT Pizza recipe, or any of my other recipes, leave me a comment and let me know what you think! I love hearing from you.
If you use my homemade pizza dough for this recipe, please keep in mind that it needs an hour to rise after being put together.
Serving: 1 slice Calories: 309 kcal (15%) Carbohydrates: 26 g (9%) Protein: 12 g (24%) Fat: 18 g (28%) Saturated Fat: 6 g (38%) Trans Fat: 1 g Cholesterol: 32 mg (11%) Sodium: 788 mg (34%) Potassium: 134 mg (4%) Fiber: 1 g (4%) Sugar: 4 g (4%) Vitamin A: 1338 IU (27%) Vitamin C: 3 mg (4%) Calcium: 140 mg (14%) Iron: 2 mg (11%)

Vegan Blt Pizza
Hi! I'm Lisa Longley, and I am committed to giving you simple dinner ideas and recipes that are easy to make; recipes that will fill your home with joy. I am the owner and author of and I'm so glad that you are here.
Beef and Broccoli RecipeI have made this a couple or more times. It’s easy & quick to prepare. I like this for a quick meal. It will be my go to recipe.
0 Response to "Bacon Lettuce And Tomato Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar