You can make tasty Air Fryer Pizza in less than ten minutes, and with the right crust and sauce you can make low-carb pizza in the Air Fryer! And when we were testing the pizza crust options, we loved the lowest-carb pizza made with low-carb tortillas!
Today I’m going to show you how to make quick and easy Air Fryer Pizza in less than ten minutes! And with the low-carb crust options and sauce I’m recommending, your Air Fryer Pizza can be pretty low in carbs too. And after we tested the variations for this easy pizza, we were happy to discover that the lowest-carb crust was the one Kara and I liked best!

It was actually months ago that I stumbled on an old recipe for Flatbread Pizza in the archives of the blog and got inspired to create this Air Fryer version. In the old days I made flatbread pizza in my Oster toaster oven (affiliate link), so if you don’t have an Air Fryer you can use that link to make one of these easy pizzas in the oven.
Air Fryer Pita Pizzas
After I got inspired by that old recipe, Kara and I experimented with Air Fryer Pizza for weeks, testing different crusts and looking for low-carb pizza sauce. So today I’m sharing the Air Fryer Pizza instructions with lots of options! If you crave pizza at times but want an option without so many carbs, I hope you’ll give one of these pizzas a try!
I’m a huge fan of the Cuisinart Convection Air Fryer Toaster Oven (affiliate link) which is the one I used for this recipe. This air fryer has a larger basket, which let me fit even the large pieces of flatbread, but even smaller air fryer models should be able to fit some of the crust options we tried. (Air fryer links are affiliate links.)
For the three pizza variations you see in this recipe I used my favorite pizza toppings of pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives, along with my favorite Rao’s Pizza Sauce (affiliate link), which is the lowest-carb pizza sauce I’ve found. But you can use sausage, ground beef, salami, ham, or other low-carb meats and vegetables on your Air Fryer Pizza, so have fun experimenting with your favorites!
Air Fryer Pizza
Take a look at my post with Low-Carb Pizza Recipes for lots more low-carb (and sometimes gluten-free) recipes to help when you’re craving pizza!
I’m becoming more of an Air Fryer fan the more I use it! You can use Air Fryer Recipes to see the other Air Fryer recipes on this site. Or use 100 Keto Air Fryer Recipes to see more great Air Fryer ideas from around the web.
Nutritional information is calculated using the low-carb tortilla option. Total carbs for a pizza serving with pepperoni, mushrooms and olives are 9.7 net carbs for the low-carb tortilla crust, 14.9 net carbs for the flatbread crust, and 15.4 net carbs for the low-carb pita bread crust. (If you eliminate the mushrooms and olives and make a pizza with just sauce, cheese, and pepperoni, that will be 4.7 fewer carbs for each crust option.)
Easy Air Fryer Pizza Quesadilla + Video
Nutrition information is automatically calculated by the Recipe Plug-In I am using. I am not a nutritionist and cannot guarantee 100% accuracy, since many variables affect those calculations.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a star rating (under the PRINT button in the recipe) or share a photo of your results on Instagram! THANKS!
These Air Fryer Pizzas with the crust options I’m recommending will all be a great option for low-carb diet plans, and with approved ingredients they’ll work for phase two or three of the original South Beach Diet. The pizzas are not Keto or gluten-free, although I bet you could make a gluten-free version with gluten-free tortillas.
Air Fryer Crustless Pizza (low Carb) Recipe
Use Pizza Recipes to find more carb-conscious ideas with pizza flavors. Use the Diet Type Index to find more recipes suitable for a specific eating plan. You might also like toFollow Kalyn’s Kitchen on Pinterestto see all the good recipes I’m sharing there.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.This Keto Air Fryer Pizza recipe is topped with fresh mozzarella, pepperoni and a low carb tomato sauce. Simply made with a twist on a fathead dough in the air fryer without using a pan, only 2g net carbs and made in under 10 minutes.

Most air fryer pizza recipes trick you into using the air fryer with a pan to cook the pizza which defeats the purpose of using an air fryer, might as well throw it in the oven. The method I use allows the air fryer to work it's magic and get that dough nice and crispy.
Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza Recipe 5 Min Quick Easy
Made with a classic low carb fathead dough with a pinch of xanthan gum this keto air fryer pizza recipe has the classic toppings like mozzarella, pepperoni and sauce.
STEP 1: To a medium bowl add the almond flour, 1.5 cups of mozzarella and the cream cheese. Gently mix with a fork. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Mix and microwave again for another minute.
STEP 2: remove from microwave and add 1 egg, the oregano, salt and pepper and a pinch of xanthan gum. Mix with a fork until well combined.
The Perfect Air Fryer Pizza Recipe
STEP 3: Using your hands roll the dough into a ball and then divide into 2 balls. Place them in the fridge for 10 minutes.
STEP 6: Air fry at 400°F for 6 minutes, allow to cool in the air fryer for 2 minutes and then place on cooling rack. To avoid any accidents use a metal spatula to remove pizzas from Air Fryer basket.

Pizza can be topped with so many ingredients, here are some other ways I have made these mini keto air fryer pizzas.
Keto Air Fryer Classic Pizza
For another air fryer italian recipe my Low Carb Arancini are made in the air fryer and one of my top recipes on this site.
Generously spray the bottoms of the mini keto air fryer pizza with nonstick spray otherwise they will likely stick to the bottom of the air fryer basket.
Storage: The best way is to stack on a plate with parchment paper in between each pizza and then a plastic wrap the whole thing. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Air Fryer Pizza Recipe With Pre Made Crust Easy 10 Min
Add some almond flour to it and knead it, keep adding a little at a time until it is no longer stick and you are able to roll it with your hands.
**New** Guide to Managing Type ll Diabetes with a Low Carb Lifestyle & Exercise Find out more About the Guide by I Hacked Diabetes

Serving: 1 mini pizza | Calories: 106 kcal | Carbohydrates: 3 g | Protein: 5 g | Fat: 11 g | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 1 g
How To Reheat Pizza In The Air Fryer
All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
This recipe card provides the basic details to make this recipe. For more information, questions or variations please review the content above the recipe card.
If conflicting information between the video and recipe card, the recipe card will always have the most up to date information, ingredients and instructions.
Air Fryer Cabbage Steak Pizza Recipe
This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on a product link, we may receive a commission in return. I Hacked Diabetes is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
0 Response to "Air Fryer Keto Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar