This Chicken Pizza comes together in about 30 minutes, and is made with a bunch of grocery store shortcuts, but it still has big gourmet pizzeria flavor. Recipe includes instructions to make it either on the grill or in the oven.
A recipe with this much flavor is usually one that involves hours and hours to develop that flavor (totally true of my fettuccine bolognese).

But, just like my gyro pizza, this chicken pizza recipe uses shortcuts from the grocery store to achieve a gourmet pizzeria flavor in just about a half an hour.
Healthy Chicken Crust Pizza Recipe • Sassy Cooking
With unique, chef-inspired ingredients like roasted garlic, fresh mozzarella cheese and everything bagel seasoning, this will be the best chicken breast pizza you’ve ever made at home.
You MUST precook chicken before you put chicken on pizza. The pizza won’t cook long enough for raw chicken to cook all the way through on top of the pizza. You have options for this!
Unlike my grilled sockeye salmon and salmon sandwich, where you use direct heat the entire time, grilled pizzas like this garlic chicken pizza recipe require both direct and indirect heat.
Grilled Bbq Chicken Pizza
If you want a grilled pizza, but you’re not confident about your dough grilling skills, take an easy shortcut and use naan bread, like I did for mysmoked salmon pizza!
My favorite side dish for this grilled chicken pizza recipe is a nice fresh salad, like mixed greens with feta dressing, or even my beet salad recipe.
The only other thing you need is a cocktail! I think that either a basil cocktail or a bourbon mule would be a perfect pairing.
Keto Chicken Crust Pizza Recipe
Foxes Love Lemons, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. There is no additional cost to you.

This website provides estimated nutrition information as a courtesy only. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Please let me know what you think! Rate the recipe above, leave a comment below, and/or share a photo to Instagram using the tag #.This is awesome! The crust is great and love the barbecue chicken. I used chipotle barbecue sauce for extra spice. Thanks for the great recipe!
The Best Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizzas
Like Capris. As a brace-faced-bad-bangs 8th grader, I was convinced that I would never ever wear them. My friends went capri crazy but I resisted. As luck would have it, I came to realize that my friends were right and now I have a closet full of capris from my late-bloomer capri phase in the late 90’s. Sweet.
Jeggings. I didn’t want to wear them, like, this year. But then my sister told me they were cool so I bought them. And now I wear them all the time, and I’m crossing my fingers that the fad is still a fad and I’m not just 5 years behind the fashion train again.

So it figures that I’d be about 10 years late on the cauliflower crust fad with this BBQ Chicken Pizza, but I don’t care if I’m 100 years late on this one. All that matters is that I’ve arrived here at the point of making cheesy, filling pizzas that are secretly packed with vegetables.
Ways To Make A Healthier Pizza
I don’t mean to say that I don’t like cauliflower, cause I really love it. Er, I take it back. Love is a strong word. Does anyone truly LOVE cauliflower? {
Whether or not you love cauliflower is beside the question. This crust is a delicious alternative to traditional pizza crust and it holds up incredibly well under a mountain of toppings and a bucket of cheese. Wait, no no no, this is light and I didn’t put a bucket of cheese on top. I didn’t.
Don’t like BBQ Pizza? You’re weird. But you could actually still make this sneaky-healthy-crust and top it with whatever other weird-o toppings that you like, cause you’re weird like that.

Healthy Sweet Potato Pizza With Bbq Chicken
This light BBQ chicken pizza has just 200 calories per slice thanks to a cauliflower pizza crust. Healthy, colorful, and full of BBQ flavor!
FYI, every time I type this little section at the bottom, I have to do some mad HTML coding. That’s right. I make cauliflower pizza crust and I do HTML coding.
Post Update: I’ve continued the cauliflower craziness with a Healthy Fettucine Alfredo recipe that includes a cauliflower sauce. Click here to check it out.
The Best Chicken Pizza Recipe
I’m Lindsay and I ♡ FOOD. I used to be a teacher, and now making food and writing about it online is my full-time job. I love talking with people about food, and I'm so glad you're here.

I'm a former 4th grade teacher, now full time blogger. My husband Bjork and I live in Minnesota. Favorite things include my camera, lake days, and dark chocolate.
The eBook includes our most popular 25 recipes in a beautiful, easy to download format. Enter your email and we'll send it right over!
0 Response to "The Best Healthy Chicken Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar