This vegan spinach artichoke pizza has all the creamy and flavourful qualities of the classic dip with lots of garlic, lemon, and chili, but it’s also totally dairy-free and in a super fun pizza format.
I have wanted to post a vegan spinach artichoke pizza recipe on here for so long! I’ve had the detailed note of the recipe concept in my content planner for over two years, so I guess it was about time hehe. This turned out so delicious. It’s like having a bunch of creamy spinach artichoke dip on a puffed up and perfectly browned pizza crust. I generally enjoy the classic dip with LOTS of flatbread, so this dish just makes sense to me.

We start by making a creamy artichoke white sauce with chickpeas and soaked cashews in the mix as well. All of it is pureed into silky perfection with garlic, lemon, chili, capers, and miso to enhance the savouriness. This may surprise you, but I generally buy pizza dough from the grocery store or a pizzeria. Convenience is nice! Sometimes I’ll make this spelt dough or Jim Lahey’s no-knead dough though.
Cast Iron Skillet Spinach Artichoke Pizza
I coat a heap of spinach in olive oil and lemon juice, and place that on top before baking. It wilts right down to a perfect layer, nestling into the creamy sauce. Lightly caramelized shallot slices, quartered artichokes, vegan “parmesan” and ground chili/chili flakes/chili oil finish it off.
I love to use a pizza stone when I make pizza at home. It really does help to achieve the crisp bottom and a mega-puffed crust. I used mine in the oven here, but if you have a grill, I find it so much easier to use the stone that way. Flinging flour around with the pizza peel is less of a nuiossance when you’re outside :)
Hope you give this vegan spinach artichoke pizza a try! It really is like eating the dip all handily packaged up on a puffy and golden brown pizza crust. So fun ‘n’ lovely for Spring! If you’re a fan of artichoke dips, you need to try my spicy pepperoncini, artichoke and kale dip too. Enjoy the rest of your week :)
Chicken Artichoke Pizza Recipe
This vegan spinach artichoke pizza is just as creamy and satisfying as the classic dip, but served in a convenient pizza format :)
Keyword: 10 ingredients, all seasons, artichoke hearts, artichokes, baby spinach, capers, cashews, chickpea miso, chickpeas, chili flakes, chili oil, dairy-free, fall, garlic, grains, grill, lemon, miso, pizza dough, shallots, spring, spring entertaining, summer, winteThis artichoke pizza recipe is layered with a creamy parmesan spinach sauce, mozzarella, pecorino and tender marinated artichoke hearts. The chewy pizza dough is blistered in a super hot oven for the artichoke pizza every time!
Think of your favorite spinach artichoke dip, spread on top of the best artisan pizza and topped with gooey melted cheese. No, you’re not in a dream. It’s creamy, it’s cheesy, it’s crunchy and chewy— it’s artichoke pizza!
Spinach Artichoke White Cheese Pizza
The white sauce is flavored with garlic, Parmesan and the tiniest knob of cream cheese. Fresh baby spinach is packed into the sauce (more than you'd think possible, which, with the case of fresh spinach, tends to be almost enough). We sprinkle mozzarella on top with a small scattering of pecorino, which you don’t want to skip. It adds salty depth to the cheese layer. By itself, it’s almost like a spinach alfredo pizza.
Then we finish the pizza recipe with really good marinated artichokes. They should be good enough to eat from the jar and not rubbery or bland. Good artichokes are so important for good artichoke heart pizza, don’t overlook that here!
Then follow my guidelines on how to make homemade pizza— I’m biased, but I’d say it’s easily the best pizza dough recipe out there!
Spinach Artichoke Pizza (vegan)
Creamy spinach sauce: The sauce on this artichoke pizza is arguably the best part of the whole recipe. We reduce heavy cream with a garlic clove until really thick and fragrant, then we wilt in a ton of fresh baby spinach. It’ll feel like you’ve added way too much spinach, but trust the process and let it cook down. Then we stir in cream cheese and grated parmesan and let it all cool. It’s creamy and richly flavored, and I also love that it’s packed with fresh spinach.
Marinated artichoke hearts: Use flavorful, tender, olive oil marinated artichoke hearts for this artichoke pizza. Don’t use canned, which can be soggy, bland and rubbery. Pat them dry and either roughly chop them or toss them straight on the pizza. If doing the latter, make sure to buy quartered artichoke hearts or they’ll be too big and heavy for the pizza.

The cheese: We use mozzarella for a milky, creamy, perfectly meltable main cheese. But then we also use a handful of grated pecorino romano. This aged sheep’s milk cheese is hard, salty, and full of flavor. A small touch adds so much flavor and dimension to the pizza!
Artichoke Pizza With Spinach Parmesan Cream Sauce
Pizza dough: Use the best homemade pizza dough recipe for the best homemade pizza! It’s high hydration and likely very different from what you’re used to making at home-- but it’s so good. You’ll get pizza with a chewy, bubbly, crispy crust and spots of char, just like the best artisan pizzerias!
★ 5 Stars ☆ ★ 4 Stars ☆ ★ 3 Stars ☆ ★ 2 Stars ☆ ★ 1 Star ☆ No reviewsFire up your pizza oven, it’s time to make the ultimate artichoke pizza recipe! With a creamy spinach artichoke base and topped with plenty of cheese, it can’t be beat.
You will see lots of recipes claim to be the “best homemade pizzas, ” so I won’t claim the same for this. But what I will do is say it is a favorite in our house and everyone I’ve ever made it for.
Pizza Of The Month: Spinach And Artichoke Neapolitan Style Pizza • The Candid Cooks
It starts with a basic pizza dough, and then it’s topped with a delectable spreadable cheese, spinach and artichoke mixture, sprinkled with even more cheese and artichokes on top, and then baked until delightfully deep golden brown. What’s not to love?
If you like spinach artichoke dip, just imagine it being baked in a hot oven onto a beautiful crust. Are you drooling yet because I know I am.

Crispy egg roll wrappers stuffed with gooey mozzarella cheese and zesty pepperoni, fried to a golden brown and dipped in marinara sauce.
Greek Pizza From Scratch In 30 Minutes
Spicy Thai Chicken Pizza uses a rich peanut satay sauce with shredded chicken, colorful vegetables and topped with sweet honey roasted peanuts and spicy chili oil.
Butternut Squash Vegetable Pizza is an easy homemade pizza recipe! If you’re looking for a recipe to switch it up, this is the recipe for you!
This is the ultimate artichoke pizza recipe! With a creamy spinach artichoke base and topped with plenty of cheese, it's the BEST!
Spinach And Artichoke Pizza • Domestic Superhero
Calories: 164 kcal , Carbohydrates: 4 g , Protein: 5 g , Fat: 14 g , Saturated Fat: 6 g , Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g , Monounsaturated Fat: 3 g , Trans Fat: 1 g , Cholesterol: 30 mg , Sodium: 456 mg , Potassium: 85 mg , Fiber: 1 g , Sugar: 1 g , Vitamin A: 1268 IU , Vitamin C: 7 mg , Calcium: 126 mg , Iron: 1 mg
Jessica the mom, wife and food lover behind Savory Experiments. She is obsessed with butter, salt and bacon and spends all her time in the kitchen and behind a camera. Jessica is a contributor to PopKitchen by Parade, Better Homes & Gardens, The Daily Meal Food + Travel and more!Meet our favorite artichoke pizza! The golden pizza crust is topped with creamy mozzarella and artichokes marinated with hints of garlic, lemon and herbs. It’s crispy outside, soft in the middle, flavorful and amazingly delicious!

For the marinade, I combined olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, dried parsley and Italian seasoning. Plus a pinch of chili flakes, salt and pepper.
Artichoke Pizza With Ricotta And Prosciutto
The marinade is the key, it takes the canned artichokes to the next level. It’s also easy to make and tastes WAY better than the marinades you find in jarred artichokes. And it’s cheaper too.
For the dough, simply follow this recipe and the video below. It’s super easy and great for beginners… and the pizza crust is amazing. But you’re welcome to use your favorite pizza dough, if you insist ; ).
Pizza dough:I used my favoriteeasy no-knead pizza dough, it’s easy to make in one bowl using all-purpose flour and instant yeast. But feel free to use your favorite recipe or a store-bought pizza dough if desired.
Artichoke Burrata Pizza With Lemon Basil Pesto.
Mozzarella cheese:I think whole milk mozzarella in water is the best. If you go for it, keep in mind it’s important to not overload the pizzabecause this mozzarella water content can make the crust soggy. Alternatively, shredded firm mozzarella works just fine.
Artichokes: although fresh artichokes are amazing, I’m glad for the convenience of these artichoke hearts. To save on calories and sodium, use canned artichoke hearts in water, not in oil. Alternatively, you can use the same amount of frozen artichokes, they’re totally fine

Herbs: I made the marinade using Italian seasoning, dried parsley and I served it with fresh
0 Response to "Pizza Recipe Artichoke"
Posting Komentar