Meal Prep Pizza Recipe

Meal Prep Pizza Recipe

Personal pizza meets meal prep for this easy cold lunch idea! Customize these English Muffin Mini Pizzas with your favorite toppings, then eat them cold or reheated during the week!

The search for food that works well for meal prep always continues around here. Since summer is approaching, I’m especially on the hunt for meal prep foods that don’t need to be reheated. Cold lunches are always winners during warm weather (speaking of, have you checked out my post 16 Cold Lunch Ideas to Make for Work This Week? Add this one to the list!).

Pizza

I was on a pizza lunchable quest when a very smart person in the Project Meal Plan Facebook Group helped me out with a suggestion: English muffins! Two little mini pizza crust circles, hiding in plain sight!! They’re perfect because the edges get all crispy when the pizzas are toasted, but the middle stays soft and pizza-like.

Pizza Quinoa Casserole (easy Meal Prep, Gluten Free)

There are a couple minor steps required for making your mini pizzas, but otherwise, customize to your heart’s delight! Obviously, you’re going to have to start with English muffins. Most come in packs of six, so while this recipe uses four of them, you can either make MORE mini pizzas (woohoo!) or use them for breakfast! I used Thomas’ Light Whole Grain English Muffins, which are conveniently 100 calories each! You can eat FOUR mini pizzas, and your crust is only 200 calories. SOLD.

Cut your English muffins in half and lay them on a baking sheet, cut side up (I put some foil on my baking sheet for easy cleanup). Add about 1 tablespoon of sauce to each mini pizza crust (previously known as half an English muffin), then a big pinch of mozzarella cheese. Load with your fave toppings!! LOAD. This is your lunch people!

Now, add another tiny sprinkle of cheese to hold everything together after it’s melty. Bake in a preheated 400F oven for 5-7 minutes, OR toss them in your (not preheated) toaster oven and bake at 400F for 9-10 minutes.

Pizza Pasta Salad Meal Prep Recipe

Good news! You can put any pizza toppings on these English muffin mini pizzas. But yes, I’m here to give you some toppings ideas too!

Tip for toppings: Use what’s already in your fridge!!Each mini pizza can only fit a couple tablespoons worth of toppings, so using what’s already in your fridge is a great way to save money and reduce food waste. Anything from random veggie scraps (see “Total Veggie” below) to breakfast sausage and pineapple.

Simple! Let them cool to about room temp, and then portion them out into containers. I like two mini pizzas per meal prep lunch, but you do you. Add some fresh fruit or veggies, or a side salad to your meal prep container, and there’s lunch.

Oven Ready Margherita, Bacon & Pesto Pizza Recipe

To store my English muffin mini pizza meal prep lunches, I use these 2 compartment glass meal prep containers (affiliate link!). I like how it keeps the mini pizzas separate from any sides I’ve packed. Any airtight container will work! Store in the fridge and eat within 3-4 days.

First of all, let me say that these English muffin mini pizzas are delicious cold, straight from the fridge! If you like cold pizza, these are a yummy, lower calorie substitute!

To reheat from the fridge, place in a toaster oven and bake at 400F for 4-5 minutes until the cheese is melty. You can also reheat in the microwave for 30 seconds, but this is my least recommended method.

Meal Prep Pizza Chicken {gf, Low Carb, Low Calorie}

To reheat from the freezer, place in a toaster oven and bake at 400F for 12-15 minutes, or until completely heated through. You can also leave them in the fridge to thaw overnight, and then eat cold or reheat as mentioned above.

Sure can! After cooking, freeze them separately on a baking sheet for at least 4 hours, then store them in a Ziploc or freezer safe container for up to 3 months. This way they won’t stick together and you can grab or two at a time.

Did you make this? I want to see how it turned out! Tag me in your social media post @ and use # when you share!

Pizza Bowls Meal Prep • Low Carb With Jennifer

Total Veggie: 1 TB carrots (shredded) + 1 TB bell pepper (chopped) + 5-7 spinach leaves (chopped) + 1 mushroom (sliced & chopped)

English

These mini pizzas can be frozen: After cooking, freeze them separately on a baking sheet for at least 4 hours, then store them in a Ziploc or freezer safe container for up to 3 months. To reheat from the freezer, place in a toaster oven and bake at 400F for 12-15 minutes, or until completely heated through. You can also leave them in the fridge to thaw overnight, and then eat cold or reheat as mentioned above.

Show me your meal prep! I want to see those English muffin mini pizzas! I’m positive there’s someone out there that’s more creative than I am. Share with me by tagging @ or using that hashtag #. I’ll find what you made!!

Easy Pizza Bowl Recipe

Hi, I’m Danielle! My passion for meal planning was born from a desire to save money and reduce food waste, and I want to share it with you! Besides cooking and photography, I absolutely love my cats & dog, growing food in my yard, and cheesy sandwiches! Read More...Low Carb Pizza Meal Prep Bowls are an easy way to make work lunch fun and good for you too. Who needs pizza dough with flavors like this?!

It’s a thing that, unless it’s in low carb lasagna form, I thought should never exist (Hi! Carb lover over here) until I gave it the benefit of the doubt and actually tried it.

The lack of crustiness really just allows the tomato magic to blend with the ooey gooey cheese and salty, juicy meats, POPPING in your mouth in a way that might just make all your hard meal-prep efforts for NOTHING.

The Best Chicken Pizza Recipe

You know, because you will prep all the crustless pizza bowls in advance, feeling like the SUPER prepared-planner person that you are at that moment.

BUT THEN, you will taste said whole30 pizza bowl and proceed to eat half of them in ONE DAY because they’re just. SO. GOOD.

Low

We’re talking a delicious mish-mash of crispy pepperoni, ham AND bacon, JUICY beef, salty olives, BACON FAT sautéed vegetables (AKA: how to make any vegetable more delicious) A-N-D cheese.

Easy Homemade Garlic French Bread Pizza

So, uhhh, how could you NOT eat all of that in one day, you know? Any real living, breathing, eating person understands me on this.

It might just be back to Pinterest searching for “low carb meal prep ideas that are not so delicious that you will eat them in all of one sitting” FOR YOU. But, in light of the delicious pizza coma that you’re left in, I don’t think you’ll mind.

And then layer them ALL together in a neat and tidy (or totally messy, if that’s how you DO) meal prep container and sprinkle in some grated cheese. Once work-you is sitting at your desk, feeling a little HANGRY and ready to MUNCH, just pop them in the microwave and wait for the cheesy-melty-magic to HAPPEN.

How To Make And Meal Prep Fathead Pizza

If you either a. can’t have cheese or b. are really crazy, err I mean devoted, and are following a paleo or whole30 diet, I got you COVERED with some super simple swaps!

Cheese:  I’ve included a cashew “cheese” sauce recipe that you can use. I won’t lie to you, nut cheese will never be as delicious as “real” cheese, but this is a VRY solid sub.

Ham: I’ve made this bowl totally without ham and it’s just as tasty. So, if you can’t find a ham brand that fits your diet, leave ‘er off!

Meal

The Pizza Roll Up Lunch Box

Our Facebook Group is growing every day! If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.

You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along!

Healthy Eating, Low Carb, Pizza, Easy Lunches, Easy Dinners, Easy, Make Ahead, Peppers, Pepperoni, Ham, Bacon, Mushrooms, Ground Beef, Sauteed, Cheese, Whole30, Whole 30, Paleo

Pizza Baked Potato Meal Prep

Healthy Eating Recipes, Low Carb Recipes, Pizza Recipes, Easy Lunch Recipes, Easy Dinner Recipes, Easy Recipes, Make Ahead Recipes, Pepper Recipes, Pepperoni Recipes, Ham Recipes, Bacon Recipes, Mushroom Recipes, Ground Beef Recipes, Sauteed Recipes, Cheese Recipes, Whole30 Recipes, Whole 30 Recipes, Paleo Recipes

* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2, 000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by Fat Secret. Please consult a doctor if you have special dietary needs.

Pizza Chicken Meal Prep Recipe

Taylor keeps food, faith and fitness close to the heart on her blog of the same name. We're excited to have her as a Healthy Eating fanatic.Make lunchtimes fun with these DIY pizza lunchable recipe! Healthier than store bought, this meal prep recipe is perfect for kids, and adults love them too! These homemade lunchables are one tasty make ahead meal.

-

You can easily make these meal prep boxes 3 to 4 days ahead of time. Keep the boxes

0 Response to "Meal Prep Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar