Healthy Mushroom Pizza Recipe

Healthy Mushroom Pizza Recipe

When you’re craving pizza but looking for something light and grain free, you’ve gotta try these fun and customizable portobello mushroom pizzas! They need 5 minutes of prep, 10 minutes in the oven and you’ll probably devour it in 1 minute!

These portobello mushroom pizzas are packed full of flavor and are a great option if you are on a low carb diet. They are so simple to make and the kids and grown ups absolutely loved them! Perfect to serve as a side, or with a large salad for a delicious dinner.

Minute

I love serving these mushrooms with a large side salad and protein, like a grilled chicken breast or fish dish, they’re also great to serve as an appetizer. Check out these recipes for some inspiration!

The Ultimate Mushroom Lover's Pizza Recipe

I stayed classic and vegetarian with the toppings for these; mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and pizza sauce, but you can customize these portobello pizzas however you’d like with whatever ingredients you have on hand. Add slices of turkey pepperoni, shredded chicken, peppers or any of your favorite toppings.

I’m sure you are going to love these mushroom pizzas just as much as my family did! They are so quick, easy and fun to make and they are a great low carb option.

If you’ve tried this healthy-ish feel good Portobello Mushroom Pizzasrecipe or any other recipe on , then don’t forget torate the recipeand leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some shots of it, share it with me onInstagram so I can repost on my stories!

Low Carb Portobello Mushroom Pizza Recipe: A Healthier Pizza Night

Portobello Mushroom Pizzas are a fun and simple low-carb side dish that incorporate pizza toppings and flavor on top of roasted portobellos!

Storage: Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, although it’s best to enjoy these immediately after baking. Reheat in the oven at 350°F for 5 minutes until warmed through.

Serving: 1 g , Calories: 134 kcal , Carbohydrates: 6 g , Protein: 8 g , Fat: 8 g , Saturated Fat: 4 g , Cholesterol: 22 mg , Sodium: 265 mg , Potassium: 450 mg , Fiber: 1 g , Sugar: 3 g , Vitamin A: 420 IU , Vitamin C: 8.8 mg , Calcium: 156 mg , Iron: 1.1 mgPlease tell us you are a mushroom lover? When Alex and I went to Big Sur, California last year, we had one incredible mushroom pizza with a breathtaking mountain view. And it tasted so good, we knew we needed to recreate a version for our blog! Our rendition of this pizza is pretty different from the original, but it tastes fantastic: and looks just like the one we had there! It’s a white pizza — meaning no tomato sauce — and of course we couldn’t resisting adding tangy goat cheese dollops. Keep reading for the recipe and all our secrets to the best mushroom pizza!

Chicken And Mushroom Pizza

Let’s start by talking about mushrooms. I used to be a passionate mushroom hater. Yep, I didn’t give them a chance until I was well into my 20’s. But I decided to give giant meaty portobellos a chance. After that, I gradually snowballed into eating

The mushroom recipes. I’ve since learned these fungi are key in bringing a savory, meaty umami flavor to recipes. Now I’m officially a passionate mushroom fan! (Oh, and also a huge fan of truffles! Try this Truffle Pizza to have your mind blown. Or Truffle Fries…)

This mushroom pizza is a white pizza, meaning there is no tomato sauce! Of course, you could use tomato sauce if you’d like: because who’s going to argue with that! Our Easy Pizza Sauce is our tried and true method for an Italian-style pizza sauce that will literally blow your mind. (Promise!) But if you’re into the white pizza idea, it’s even easier! Here are a few tips on this mushroom pizza:

Mushroom

Gluten Free Egg And Mushroom Potato Pizza • Sarah Koszyk

This mushroom pizza recipe uses a handful of fresh herbs: and it’s so much more fun to grow them yourself! We grow herbs all summer long, and it’s one of the most satisfying things to run out to the garden and harvest a few herbs. You don’t even need garden space: you can just grow herbs in pots as long as you have a sunny ledge! And adding herbs to your cooking is a healthy flavor addition, without adding calories.

For this recipe, we used a mixture ofthyme, oregano, and chives: but you could use any that you like. Of course basil would be a natural option: even a small amount of chopped rosemary! Just be sure to use rosemary in moderation: it has a very strong flavor! For all of our tips on fresh herbs, see this post onHow to Grow Herbs.RECIPE SAVED! The recipe was sent to your email. I also sent you your free login info. You can use that to access your saved recipes at My Favorites.

You are in for a pizza treat! This portobello pizza is made with… you guessed it, portobello mushrooms. These large caps are absolutely perfect for stuffing with traditional pizza toppings. I’ve topped this portobello mushroom pizza with sauce, cheese, and pepperoni, but I’m also sharing a ton of ideas below. These are so easy to customize, or put out toppings and let everyone top their own.

Portobello Mushroom Pizza (one Pan)

We have low carb pizza night at least once a week at our house. It never gets boring, because first of all… pizza!! And second, we switch it up a lot! The classic keto fathead pizza crust is still a family fave, but there’s also cauliflower pizza crust, pizza bowls, eggplant pizzas, and even cauliflower pizza casserole. And, these portobello pizzas are part of the rotation as one of my favorite keto stuffed mushrooms recipes.

This section explains how to choose the best ingredients for pizza stuffed portobello mushrooms, what each one does in the recipe, and substitution options. For measurements, see the recipe card below.

Portobello

This section shows how to make portobello pizza with step-by-step photos and details about the technique, to help you visualize it. For full instructions, including amounts and temperatures, see the recipe card below.

Wild Mushroom Pizza With Arugula & Pecorino

Doing this helps to get rid of the extra moisture before adding toppings, but I often skip this step for less work. If you do roast them first, drain, then add toppings and bake again. If you skip this step, know that they can release a lot of water, but you can just drain the extra liquid from the pan afterward instead.

Portobello mushroom pizza is an easy and delicious way to make pizza night in a healthy way. Just 10 minutes to prep.

Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.

Low Carb Portobello Mushroom Pizza Recipe

© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. We’d LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂Portobello Pizzas have ALL the flavours of a GOOD pizza…without the guilt! Using portobello mushroom caps for a pizza crust, these pizzas are quick and easy to make, low carb and ready in less than 10 minutes!

-

There are no words to describe the deep love over 90% of the worlds population has for a good, cheese-filled and mouth watering pizza. Using portobello mushroom caps is one of my favourite ways to kick a craving → with ALL of the flavours → without the calories. And I just didn’t feel like stinking out my house with cauliflower, squeezing the hell out of it, and creating a crust just to get what I wanted. Using portobello caps means easy, quick, no fuss, no work, no awkward cauliflower smells, and a meaty base of mushroom smothered in garlic and Italian seasonings.

Also, I wanted pepperonis for added pizza flavourings. BUT! I wanted MINI pepperonis — and sometimes what I want, I can’t find. So, I make do, use what I have, and CREATE what I want. In this situation, I used an apple corer like this one to create the smallest pepperonis I’ve ever seen!

Pepper & Mushroom Socca Pizza Recipe

To make your portobello pizza experience even better, I recommend you use a pizza sauce you LOVE the flavour of. I use a Garlic and Herb flavoured sauce, because, well, GARLIC. But you can use plain or any other flavoured sauce you feel like.

Then it’s a case of mozzarella cheese, gras or cherry tomatoes (to keep the miniature theme going), and, um, CHEESE. Thi is the easiest pizza recipe you will EVER make that is healthier than most pizzas, and one you can alter with your OWN pizza toppings! And if you’re wanting to try something similar, give these Caprese Stuffed Garlic Butter Portobellos a try!

Portobello Pizzas have ALL the flavours of a GOOD pizza without the guilt! These pizzas are quick and easy to make, low carb and ready in 10 minutes!

Garlic

Low Carb Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms

*I find using dry cheese such as shredded mozzarella gives the best results. Using fresh mozzarella may cause the mushrooms to release some liquid during the broiling / grilling process. **For the miniature pepperonis, I bought normal-sized pepperonis and

0 Response to "Healthy Mushroom Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar