Mexican Pizza – a homemade version of the famous Taco Bell Mexican Pizza, only better! Super easy and a fun dinner the whole family will love.
I used to love Taco Bell. I am pretty sure it was because you could get so much food for so little money, but their crunchy tacos were my favorite! Then one day I discovered the Taco Bell Mexican Pizza and I was hooked!But their Crunchwrap Supreme ranks pretty high too.

And now that they discontinued it, it is time to make it at home, even better!Although, I heard they are coming back in May of 2022.
Mexican Pizza Recipe
We all know I love Mexican food in any form. I mean, I could have Sour Cream Enchiladas every day and be one happy girl. But sometimes you have to mix it up a bit. And making restaurant favorites at home, is always a good idea!
This Taco Bell Mexican Pizza recipe is really simple to make, you just need few ingredients and a few minutes and you are done.
The nice thing about this is you can customize it however you want. If you don’t like beans, don’t add them. If you really like black olives, add them. It is up to you!Back when this first came out at Taco Bell it included black olives.
Easy Homemade Taco Pizza Recipe
I stuck with the basic version you can find at Taco Bell that has refried beans, taco meat, and a few diced tomatoes on top. I did add a couple of green onions for color, but you could use cilantro instead or just leave it plain. And if you have any Homemade Refried Beans, use those!
I call for flour in this recipe, because that is what I like. But you can definitely use corn. I believe that Taco Bell uses flour and then fries them to get them super crispy. So if you want it a little more “authentic” and more like Taco Bell, then use flour.
If you read the comment section below there are a few former employees who commented. It sounds like what they used may have changed over the years or maybe region of the country. So whatever tortilla you like, you can get it crispy and it works great.
Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Recipe (copycat)
I have been making this Mexican pizza for years, and it is such a fun way to mix up taco night. It is easy to make and have everything on hand, plus the whole family will love it!Plus like a lot of copycat recipes, this is so much better than the original! You know what the ingredients are and get to use your favorites!
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group onFacebook, and I would love for you to join us!It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Homemade Mexican Pizza Recipe
Be sure to follow me onInstagramand tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Did you know there is a Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts SHOP? Lots of different E-Books for sale. Or you can buy me a coffee to say thanks!
Welcome to Dinners, Dishes, & Desserts where my love of food meets my busy life. My name is Erin and I’m a casual home cook who loves to feed people. On this blog, you’ll find hundreds of quick and easy recipes made mostly from scratch. My days are spent in the kitchen, creating new recipes to share with family and friends.
Easy Vegan Mexican Pizza
You should be able to, I haven't actually done it though. I only assemble what we will eat, and then store the meat and beans separately as leftovers.

You can read the ingredients on their website it is a flour based tortilla. You can also read all the comments from Taco Bell employees that say they go in an fry the flour tortillas each morning for the Mexican Pizza. It is not the corn tostada shell. But if you want to make it that way, you absolutely can.Taco Pizza is a Mexican meets Italian dinner. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all your favorite taco toppings. If you’re looking to switch up your Taco Tuesday or your pizza night, this is the perfect twist on dinner!
I just came back from a seven day social media break. It. Was. Fabulous. I’m a person who gets major anxiety every time I hear my phone ring or vibrate. I have my phone on Do Not Disturb so that it affects me less.
Taco Pizza (papa Murphy's Copycat Recipe)
Okay back to the Taco Pizza. Ya’ll if you haven’t had Taco Pizza, you’re really missing out. You know I love these Taco Pizza Rolls, well these are like the grandma of those.
Instead of a tortilla, pizza crust. Refried beans and salsa are serving as our “sauce”. Think a crisp pizza crust with a gooey cheese, seasoned taco meat, beans, salsa, black olives (
You can make homemade pizza dough or buy pizza dough. Bakeries often sell premade dough for around $2. Your dough may range in weight between 12-16 ounces. If you like a thick crust, use a 12″ pan and for a thinner crust use a 14″ or 16″ pan. You could even use a 9×13 pan!
Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Copycat Recipe L A Farmgirl's Dabbles
Taco Pizza is a Mexican meets Italian dinner. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings.If you're looking to switch up your Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is the perfect twist on dinner!
You can make or buy pizza dough. Your bakery often will sell it premade (around $2). It will range in weight between 12-16 ounces. If you like a thick crust, use a 12 pan and for a thinner crust use a 14 or 16 pan. You could even use a 9x13 pan.

100 of my favorite recipes! This is the family-friendly cookbook for anyone looking to plan quick-and-easy meals and wants a way to bring people together, feasting on food which can only be described as scrumptious.Skip the drive-thru and make this Copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza right at home! Crunchy, full of flavor, and a quick dinner the whole family will enjoy!
Copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza (so Quick)
Have you heard the news? Taco Bell had officially removed their Mexican Pizzas from the menu but decided to bring them back. Now, maybe you aren’t a Taco Bell fan and yes, I know it’s not the best quality food…. but it sure is a tasty occasional treat!
A Taco Bell copycat, this Mexican Pizza recipe is made with fried tortillas, refried beans, taco meat, cheese, and your favorite taco toppings. It’s a flavor packed alternative to your everyday tacos and quick and easy to prepare!
This recipe is easy, simple, and delicious. In fact, I always have the ingredients ready for those days when I’m short on time.
Best Mexican Pizza
The Mexican Pizza, originally called the Pizzazz Pizza, is a menu item at the U.S.-based chain Taco Bell. Consisting of two tortillas with a filling of seasoned beef and refried beans, topped with enchilada sauce, cheese, and diced tomatoes.
This dish is a cross between a quesadilla and a taco pizza! With a crispy, crunchy base layer and flavor packed toppings, it has quickly become an American favorite.
This tortilla pizza is quick, easy, and bursting with flavor! You only need a few common pantry items and your favorite toppings for a meal the entire family will love!

Mexican Pizza Recipe {taco Bell Copycat}
Using seasoned ground beef, this addition enhances the flavor of the Mexican Pizza and is a great protein packed addition. Use store bought taco seasoning, or try my from scratch seasoning to control the flavors a bit more. About 1/2 cup of cooked, seasoned ground beef is all you need for each Mexican Pizza.
The Taco Bell Mexican Pizza sauce is a tomato-based sauce with zesty flavor from green chiles, onion, and spices. It tastes like a red pizza sauce combined with enchilada sauce. The sauce is tomato-y, tangy, and full of seasonings like chili powder and oregano, however, even a store-bought jar of red enchilada sauce can give your Mexican pizza that authentic Taco Bell taste.
Does Taco Bell use flour or corn tortillas to make their Mexican pizza? This is one of the most common questions I receive when people read this recipe. According to their website, they use flour tortillas – however, when they first released the pizzas, they were made on corn tortillas that were fried to get super crispy. Feel free to use whatever you prefer! We stick with flour because that is what my kids prefer, but you can’t go wrong either way.
Mexican Chicken Pizza
These Taco Bell Mexican Pizzas come together in less time than it’d take you to go to the drive-thru following these simple steps. (Scroll down to the printable recipe card for all the measurements and details, and don’t miss the video tutorial)
It’s best to enjoy your Mexican pizzas immediately, but if there are leftovers, they can be stored in the
0 Response to "Easy Mexican Pizza Recipes"
Posting Komentar