Ham and cheese is a classic combination that everyone loves, especially in this creamy, cheesy Ham and Cheese Pizza recipe that makes a yummy and easy family dinner!
Sometimes you just need a little quick and easy comfort food at the end of a long day. And, seriously, after a long day, it's SUPER important that it's EASY! Like this Ham and Cheese Pizza Recipe. Super easy. Super comforting. Ham and cheese is such a classic combination that it doesn't even need an introduction. And put it on a pizza? BOOM. Comfort food perfection.
To make this Ham and Cheese, you'll be making a roux for the cheese sauce out of butter, flour, milk, and cheese. The recipe calls for pre-made refrigerated crust, but if you have a favorite homemade pizza crust recipe, that will work too.
Macaroni And Cheese Pizza Recipe
You'll also need a pizza pan or baking sheet. After I made this recipe, I bought an air crisper pan to make this Barbecue Ranch Chicken Pizza and WOAH! What a difference it made! I'd really really REALLY recommend this air crisper one. I bought one on a whim, and it is AMAZING. Crispy pizza crust, which if you've ever made a pizza with a soggy crust, you know is a big deal. We've also started cooking french fries and anything else we want to have a little crispiness to it. Get one now HERE from Amazon if you don't have one! You'll thank me later!
Top the pizza with diced ham from leftovers, pre-diced at the store, or even a ham steak that you diced up, and your favorite cheese for a comfy cozy, quick and easy Ham and Cheese Pizza dinner!
Did you make this recipe? I love seeing your creations. Snap a quick photo and mention @ or tag # on Instagram! Leave a STAR rating below!
Menu — Pizza Cottage
You'll also need a pizza pan or baking sheet. After I made this recipe, I bought an air crisper pan to make this Barbecue Ranch Chicken Pizza and WOAH! What a difference it made! I'd really really REALLY recommend this air crisper one. I bought one on a whim, and it is AMAZING. Crispy pizza crust, which if you've ever made a pizza with a soggy crust, you know is a big deal. We've also started cooking french fries and anything else we want to have a little crispiness to it. Get one now HERE from Amazon if you don't have one! You'll thank me later!
Top the pizza with diced ham from leftovers, pre-diced at the store, or even a ham steak that you diced up, and your favorite cheese for a comfy cozy, quick and easy Ham and Cheese Pizza dinner!
Did you make this recipe? I love seeing your creations. Snap a quick photo and mention @ or tag # on Instagram! Leave a STAR rating below!
Menu — Pizza Cottage
You'll also need a pizza pan or baking sheet. After I made this recipe, I bought an air crisper pan to make this Barbecue Ranch Chicken Pizza and WOAH! What a difference it made! I'd really really REALLY recommend this air crisper one. I bought one on a whim, and it is AMAZING. Crispy pizza crust, which if you've ever made a pizza with a soggy crust, you know is a big deal. We've also started cooking french fries and anything else we want to have a little crispiness to it. Get one now HERE from Amazon if you don't have one! You'll thank me later!
Top the pizza with diced ham from leftovers, pre-diced at the store, or even a ham steak that you diced up, and your favorite cheese for a comfy cozy, quick and easy Ham and Cheese Pizza dinner!
Did you make this recipe? I love seeing your creations. Snap a quick photo and mention @ or tag # on Instagram! Leave a STAR rating below!
0 Response to "Cici'S Ham And Cheddar Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar