Bundt Pan Pepperoni Pizza Recipe

Bundt Pan Pepperoni Pizza Recipe

PEPPERONI PIZZA MONKEY BREAD — This easy to make and fun to eat appetizers is loaded with pepperoni, cheese and Italian seasoning. Don’t forget the marinara sauce for dipping.

Pizza fans of all ages are going to love this pull-apart Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread. And since pretty much everyone I know is a pizza fan, this appetizer is always a hit!

-

This cheesy bread starts with canned refrigerated biscuits, but you could certainly use your favorite pizza dough recipe if you want to make it from scratch.

Pull Apart Pepperoni Bread

Everything–except the sauce–is baked in a bundt cake pan, just like the sweet varieties of monkey bread you’ve probably tried, which makes for a great presentation.

I love the ease of the canned biscuits, and it makes things especially easy if kids want to make this pizza bread. This is the kind of dish kids love to help make.

Sometimes, we throw this pizza bread together for a quick, easy dinner. It makes enough to feed a crowd, and with a green salad, you have a complete meal.

Pull Apart Pizza Recipe: How To Make It

I like to use the mini pepperoni in this recipe. But if you can’t find it at your local grocery store, regular size pepperoni works just fine. You can leave it whole or chop it into smaller pieces.

Needless to say, this is a great appetizer for parties or game day. Especially because you don’t have to worried about serving different things for kids and adults.Everybody love this!

I use my favorite jarred spaghetti sauce for dipping. But a certain 15 year-old I know also loves dipping his pizza monkey bread in Ranch dressing.

Pull Apart Pizza Bread

You really can’t go wrong with this Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread. It’s easy to make, fun to eat, and always a hit!

Stuffed with pepperoni and shredded cheese, these pizza rolls are a big hit with kids and grown-ups alike.  They're perfect as an appetizer or a main dish with a side of marinara for dipping.

Rigatoni pasta cooked in marinara sauce with pepperoni and Italian seasoning for a hearty meal that both kids and adults will love!

Pepperoni Pizza Cake Recipe

Slider buns are stuffed with sliced pepperoni and two kinds of cheese in these fun, mini sandwiches. Serve marinara sauce on the side for dipping.

A crusty loaf of bread is stuffed with cheese and pepperoni, then sprinkled with herbs and Parmesan cheese, and baked until toasty and golden. Serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping.

Pepperoni

A savory ground beef and tomato mixture is topped with shredded cheese and sandwiched between two layers of flaky croissant dough. Total comfort food!The Super Bowl is Sunday!!! I feel like I want to say Super Bowl over and over because brands and companies aren’t allowed to use the word “Super Bowl” because of copyright laws.

Pizza Monkey Bread (pull Apart Recipe!)

But since I have my own blog here I’m allowed to say it all I want. And start sentences with “And” and “But” which is horrible grammar. So Super Bowl, Super Bowl, Super Bowl. Take that.

We like to do our own version of Prop Bets for the Super Bowl. Will Donald Trump come? What song with Justin Timberlake sing first?

As far as food, these are what I will probably end up making: Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese, BLT Dip, Jalapeno Popper Pigs in a Blanket, Jalapeno Popper Dip, and the Best Bean Dip. Or some version of that.

Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread With Dipping Sauce

Per my husband’s request, something pizza flavored. Pizza rolls, stuffed pizza rolls, or this pull apart Pizza Monkey Bread. What are you guys making??

You can make your pizza dough from scratch but I like the way that biscuits puff up and saves me a lot of time.

Easy

You can make this Pizza Monkey Bread in a 9×13 dish. You may have to adjust your baking time to less time but you can totally do it.

Pull Apart Pepperoni Pizza Bread

You can bake it ahead of time and reheat. I wouldn’t prepare the raw biscuits with the mixture and let it sit in the fridge overnight because the biscuits start to get a weird texture.

Pizza Monkey Bread is an Italian appetizer stuffed with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and garlic all in a Bundt pan. If you love pizza, you'll love this Pizza Monkey Bread made with biscuits and marinara sauce for dipping.

100 of my favorite recipes! This is the family-friendly cookbook for anyone looking to plan quick-and-easy meals and wants a way to bring people together, feasting on food which can only be described as scrumptious.I’m always looking for fast and easy recipes and this one definitely fits the bill!  Try this Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread recipe!

Pepperoni Pan Pizza

It goes nicely with a side of pizza sauce as a dip too!  Get creative with the dips.  You can use ranch, blue cheese or any of your favorite pizza, pasta or marinara sauces!

I used my favorite bundt pan to make this one.  Be sure to spray it with a non stick cooking spray and beware that the cheese does stick to the edges of the pan.  I used a knife to separate the bread before I flipped the bread onto a plate and it worked out just fine.  I think my bundt pan really helped though.

Pepperoni

UPDATE:  I just received a cast iron bundt pan and it makes the BEST crust I’ve ever tasted!  I have a new love for cast iron cookware.  The tip is to make sure it’s well seasoned and it won’t stick at all!  I never realized just how much a difference the crust would make.  I also learned there is a high demand for cast iron cookware.  It’s heavy but so worth trying.

Pizza Monkey Bread (pull Apart Bread)

UPDATE #2:  I just had to jump on here and update you will a BRAND NEW Low Carb Keto Pull Apart Pizza Bread recipe that I created!  I make the switch to the Keto way of eating about a year ago and it’s been the best decision ever!  If you are trying to lower your carb intake or interested in learning more about the Ketogenic Diet, read this:  Simple Way to Start the Ketogenic Diet

This recipe is extremely popular and liked by many when you use the pizza dough in a can.  I’m getting mixed reviews for the biscuits so if this is your first time making it be sure to use the pizza dough!  It’s highly rated!!!

We love easy recipes but they also have to be delicious too!  If you are in need of a really good cookbook that provides easy and delicious recipes we highly recommend:

Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread Recipe By Tasty

Isn’t this stuff amazing. My whole family loved it. Jen originally made it in a bundt pan, but since I don’t have one I tried it in a regular old Pyrex 9×13 (just like this one here) and it came out great.

If you liked this recipe we have plenty more coming soon!  Be sure not to miss them!  Head over and “like us” on Facebook here or “follow us” on Pinterest too!

Pepperoni

0 Response to "Bundt Pan Pepperoni Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar