Low Carb Taco Pizza Recipe

Low Carb Taco Pizza Recipe

Enjoy a slice of cheesy Taco Pizza topped with all of your favorite Mexican fixings! This low carb pizza recipe has just 5 net carbs per slice and is loaded with flavor!

There are two things in this world that I am obsessed with- pizza and tacos. So I thought to myself, how can I combine these two? And I got creative!

The

Using a keto-friendly pizza crust I made a delicious and hearty Taco Pizza! I love this meal because it sticks with my keto diet and it’s super delicious and filling! Everyone in your family will be clamoring to the table when you set this down!

Taco Pizza (gluten Free/low Carb/keto)

This Taco Pizza sits on a fat head dough crust, is topped with scrumptious taco meat and cheddar and baked until golden brown! Top with your favorite taco toppings- sour cream, avocado, salsa, tomato, jalapeno, lettuce, the list goes on! For a fun family dinner night, make up a taco bar and everyone can make their own slice! This easy sheet pan meal can serve a crowd, while keeping everyone low carb!

As always, here is a quick overview of the ingredients needed to make our Keto Taco Pizza. For the complete recipe, just keep scrolling.

Is any meal complete without a few options? First and foremost, get yourself one of these Keto Margaritas (only 1.4 net carbs)! Now, here are some actual food recipes that I think sound great in combination with this taco pizza!

Easy Taco Keto Pizza Recipe {low Carb Friendly Recipe}

I love this Roasted Tomatillo Salsa Recipe, served with your favorite Keto Nachos. These Keto Cheesy Zucchini Breadsticks will make your family wonder where you hid the take out box! Marinated Mozzarella Balls are delicious and the perfect appetizer for any meal as well (I love to make these and snack on them throughout the week).

Now, for dessert! Whenever I think of dessert on pizza night, my mind always goes to cinnamon. Thankfully, I have these amazing Keto Cinnamon Rolls, which I could seriously eat an entire pan of on my own. If you’ve got a cookie lover in your house, we’ve also got these Keto Snickerdoodles!

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get all the tasty recipes straight to your inbox plus a FREE keto meal plan grocery list!TACO PIZZA made with fathead dough! This Mexican pizza is loaded with seasoned beef, cheese sauce, and all of my favorite taco toppings! Top it off with a drizzle of your favorite taco sauce or hot sauce for the perfect touch!

Low Carb Taco Pizza

We definitely do and we always start with fathead crust. I’ve made a whole lot of low carb pizzas and the fathead is my favorite by far!

-

It’s not soggy, it’s very filling, and the texture is just amazing. We all love it and my kids even steal my low carb pizza if I dare make them one on a traditional wheat crust…that’s how you know it’s good! 😉

You’ll also want to whip up some of my keto cheese sauce to spread over the crust and then top that off with the ground beef and some shredded cheddar.

Taco Pizzas (low Carb And Paleo)

Now is the fun part…layer on all of your favorite taco toppings. We usually go for iceberg lettuce, diced tomatoes, black olives, and green onions.

I always do a light drizzle of sour cream (pop it in a baggie and snip off the corner and then squirt it on!) and a whole lot of Cholula.

-

We really like to use my homemade cheese sauce as the sauce for this taco pizza, but a thin layer of my keto enchilada sauce is delicious too!

Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza

If you won’t eat the entire pizza at one meal, I recommend serving up the toppings for people to add to their individual slices.

The crust + cheese sauce + beef + cheddar will keep in the fridge for 3-4 days and reheats in the oven or microwave perfectly!

Serving: 2 slices | Calories: 491 kcal (25%) | Carbohydrates: 7 g (2%) | Protein: 49 g (98%) | Fat: 46 g (71%) | Saturated Fat: 21 g (131%) | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 202 mg (67%) | Sodium: 894 mg (39%) | Fiber: 1 g (4%) | Sugar: 2 g (2%) | Net Carbs: 6 g (12%)

Keto

Nacho Taco Pizza

Subscribe to my free newsletter and get new recipes delivered straight to your inbox. Plus, get a FREE ebook with 10 of my favorite easy dinner ideas!

Subscribe to my free newsletter and get new recipes delivered straight to your inbox. Plus, get a free ebook with 10 of my favorite easy dinner ideas!

0 Response to "Low Carb Taco Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar