Healthy Chicken Pizza Recipe Easy

Healthy Chicken Pizza Recipe Easy

This lightened up chicken spinach pita pizza makes a delicious meal that can be prepared in less than 20 minutes. Let everyone build their own pita bread pizza for a quick and easy meal for the whole family!

This delicious chicken and spinach pita pizza is a great healthier alternative to your traditional pizza and it’s so convenient and easy to make! Plus, it’s always a winner with both the kids and adults. Gotta love those meals that the whole family loves!

Light

This healthy homemade pizza has a thin crispy pita bread crust, some protein to add to the fullness factor, and of course, some veggies for extra bulk and fibre to make the pizza even more satisfying.

Healthier White Chicken Pizza

Additionally, strategically placing ricotta cheese over each slice of pizza is our little secret for adding some creamy decadence without having to douse the pizza in loads of greasy cheese, which makes it a lighter option.

This is basically the no-excuses pizza because you can make it in just as much time, if not less, than it takes to call the pizza delivery guy!

If you have left over pizzas (lucky you!), let them cool before storing covered on a plate or in an airtight container in the fridge. It will keep well for up to 3 days.

Buffalo Chicken Pizza {+video}

Yes, you can freeze cooked pita pizzas. Let them cool and then wrap well in foil and place in a freezer bag. They will freeze well for up to 3 months. Thaw the in the fridge overnight before reheating.

Preheat your oven to 350 F and place the pizzas on a baking sheet for 10-15 minutes until warmed through. For extra crispy pizzas, preheat the baking tray in the oven before adding the pitas to it.

Yes, these come out so good on the grill! Oil the pitas and then place them on a medium high grill for 30 seconds to a minute, until coloured.

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Add the toppings on the grilled side, then place them back on the grill with the lid closed, for 4 to 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.

This lightened up Chicken Spinach Pizza Pita Pizza is packed full of fibre and protein and is much more filling that your typical pizza. Let everyone choose their own toppings for a quick and healthy meal for the whole family!

Calories: 379 kcal Carbohydrates: 37 g Protein: 33 g Fat: 12 g Saturated Fat: 4 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g Monounsaturated Fat: 5 g Cholesterol: 73 mg Sodium: 432 mg Potassium: 540 mg Fiber: 5 g Sugar: 4 g Vitamin A: 773 IU Vitamin C: 5 mg Calcium: 136 mg Iron: 3 mg

The Best Healthy Chicken Pizza Recipe; Quick And Easy

This post may contain affiliate links which means that I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only promote products that I love and feel will benefit my readers :)This is awesome! The crust is great and love the barbecue chicken. I used chipotle barbecue sauce for extra spice. Thanks for the great recipe!

Like Capris. As a brace-faced-bad-bangs 8th grader, I was convinced that I would never ever wear them. My friends went capri crazy but I resisted. As luck would have it, I came to realize that my friends were right and now I have a closet full of capris from my late-bloomer capri phase in the late 90’s. Sweet.

Easy

Jeggings. I didn’t want to wear them, like, this year. But then my sister told me they were cool so I bought them. And now I wear them all the time, and I’m crossing my fingers that the fad is still a fad and I’m not just 5 years behind the fashion train again.

The Best Chicken Pizza Recipe

So it figures that I’d be about 10 years late on the cauliflower crust fad with this BBQ Chicken Pizza, but I don’t care if I’m 100 years late on this one. All that matters is that I’ve arrived here at the point of making cheesy, filling pizzas that are secretly packed with vegetables.

I don’t mean to say that I don’t like cauliflower, cause I really love it. Er, I take it back. Love is a strong word. Does anyone truly LOVE cauliflower? {

Whether or not you love cauliflower is beside the question. This crust is a delicious alternative to traditional pizza crust and it holds up incredibly well under a mountain of toppings and a bucket of cheese. Wait, no no no, this is light and I didn’t put a bucket of cheese on top. I didn’t.

Skinny Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Recipe

Don’t like BBQ Pizza? You’re weird. But you could actually still make this sneaky-healthy-crust and top it with whatever other weird-o toppings that you like, cause you’re weird like that.

This light BBQ chicken pizza has just 200 calories per slice thanks to a cauliflower pizza crust. Healthy, colorful, and full of BBQ flavor!

The

FYI, every time I type this little section at the bottom, I have to do some mad HTML coding. That’s right. I make cauliflower pizza crust and I do HTML coding.

Homemade Bbq Chicken Pizza

Post Update: I’ve continued the cauliflower craziness with a Healthy Fettucine Alfredo recipe that includes a cauliflower sauce. Click here to check it out.

I’m Lindsay and I ♡ FOOD. I used to be a teacher, and now making food and writing about it online is my full-time job. I love talking with people about food, and I'm so glad you're here.

I'm a former 4th grade teacher, now full time blogger. My husband Bjork and I live in Minnesota. Favorite things include my camera, lake days, and dark chocolate.

Best Bbq Chicken Pizza • A Sweet Pea Chef

The eBook includes our most popular 25 recipes in a beautiful, easy to download format. Enter your email and we'll send it right over!Behold, the crowd pleaser of crowd pleasers! Needing only fridge and pantry staples, Pizza Chicken is an exceptionally easy meal that will rally the whole family like the game-winner that it is.

Combining the most popular protein for family meals (chicken) with the flavors of (conceivably) the most popular food (pizza) will have kids and adults alike chanting “huzzah!”

The

I could happily eat pizza just about any night of the week. This recipe delivers its indulgent flavor in a healthy way, so you can feel great eating “pizza” anytime.

Cauliflower Pizza Crust

Adults will appreciate the nuances of a simmered sauce and the ability to customize toppings (see some recommendations below). Kids will appreciate, well…PIZZA!

Three tricks elevate this ultra easy meal into something that will convince everyone at the table that this healthy pizza chicken recipe came straight from the ovens of Italy.

If you try this pizza chicken recipe, please comment below to let me what you think! I hope it’s just the thing you’re craving tonight.

Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Pizza Recipe

This fast, healthy Pizza Chicken recipe is easy and kid friendly! Cheesy, gluten free, and low carb. Guilt-free comfort for the whole family!

Serving: 1 (of 4) Calories: 394 kcal Carbohydrates: 14 g Protein: 45 g Fat: 18 g Saturated Fat: 5 g Cholesterol: 134 mg Potassium: 1310 mg Fiber: 3 g Sugar: 9 g Vitamin A: 975 IU Vitamin C: 17 mg Calcium: 144 mg Iron: 3 mg

Buffalo

I am sharing this post in partnership with Stella Cheeses. As always, all opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands and companies that make it possible for me to continue to create quality content for you!

Almost Famous Barbecue Chicken Pizza Recipe

Hi, I'm Erin Clarke, and I'm fearlessly dedicated to making healthy food that's affordable, easy-to-make, and best of all DELISH. I'm the author and recipe developer here at and of The Well Plated Cookbook. I adore both sweets and veggies, and I am on a mission to save you time and dishes. WELCOME!

0 Response to "Healthy Chicken Pizza Recipe Easy"

Posting Komentar