The fridge. It was going to be a sun-dried tomato, artichoke, and asparagus pizza. As life goes, that didn’t happen. I ran out of sauce, so I ended up using my sun-dried tomatoes in my Asparagus Carbonara recipe. I hit the drawing board again and decided to try the pizza with a simple white sauce. This Asparagus Artichoke White Pizza is even better than I had imagined, and a great way to wrap up this years Asparagus Mini-Series!
For full disclosure, my husband was not a fan, but I loved this recipe! The white sauce was so simple to make, and tasted great. It would do on

Pizza. Where our taste buds strayed apart was the asparagus. I LOVE asparagus, hence the mini-series. He didn’t think the asparagus was a great pizza topping, that just means more for me, right? Yup, that’s what I thought .
Asparagus Artichoke White Pizza
This Asparagus Artichoke White Pizza is made with homemade dough and sauce. Try this pizza with asparagus while it's still in season!
Pizza sauce recipe adapted from Allrecipes. I shared this post at Meatless Mondays, Tasty Tuesdays, Tickle My Tastebuds, Meat Free Mondays, and Cook Blog Share.
This entry was posted in Dinner, Pizza, Quick and Easy, Vegetarian Main Dish and tagged Artichokes, Asparagus, Cheese, Garlic, Quick and Easy, Vegetarian, Whole grain. Bookmark the permalink.
Asparagus And Ricotta Pizze Bianche Recipe
We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies.Cookie settingsACCEPT
This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Oven Roasted Asparagus Flatbread Recipe
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category Analytics.
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category Other.
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category Necessary.
Asparagus & Crispy Ham Pizza Recipe
This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category Performance.
The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. It does not store any personal data.

Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Karen's Shaved Asparagus White Pizza
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.Spring has been crazy early this year, and now so is asparagus – by like a month. They started picking mid-April at Edgar Farms by Innisfail, and the norm is around the middle of May. It’s a short window – they typically pick (by hand, from their own homemade motorized picking carts) from mid-May until the end of June, so at this time of year I eat as much asparagus as I can handle. Our sunny days and cool nights make for particularly sweet asparagus with purply tips – I know I’ve said it before, but just a reminder: thinner isn’t necessarily better. Thick stalks are every bit as sweet – you just don’t want the bendy and woody ones.
White Asparagus And Ham Gratin Recipe
And YES – they are fab on a pizza. You don’t even have to bother shaving them into thin ribbons, although that does look pretty. Toss them on whole!
To really streamline/fancy up things, you could thaw a package of puff pastry to use in place of the pizza dough, and cut the pizzas into strips for a party. Goat cheese and asparagus are best buds, but you could do feta, or brie, or something melty, or a combination of all of the above.

Snap the tough ends off the asparagus wherever they naturally break. Place on a plate or in a bowl, drizzle with oil and toss with your hands to coat. Drizzle the pizza dough with oil and lay asparagus in a row on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Vegetarian White Pizza With Shaved Vegetables And Pesto Recipe
Crumble the goat cheese over each pizza, and sprinkle with grated Gouda, Parmesan or cheddar and bake for 15-20 minutes, until bubbly and golden.
Cook, author, writer, eater, freelance journalist on CBC radio + the Globe + Mail, cookbook author (x 13!), food access advocate, ❤️ feeding people 🌈This post may contain affiliate links (meaning I earn a small comission if you purchase an item through a link I provide) I only provide shoppable links to items I love and are helpful. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Y’all…It’s pretty rare that I make something once and then immediately post, but I just can’t wait to get more ingredients, prepare again, take more photographs, and then post. Sometimes with my crazy life that can take weeks!
Spring Time Mushroom + Asparagus White Burrata Cheese Pizza With Balsamic Drizzle.
Can you guys tell asparagus is in season? I’ve been cooking with it so much these past couple weeks and coming up with some delicious recipes in the process.
I’m having a “shop the pantry” week at my home. Which means for the most part that I have to make meals out of what is in the pantry and freezer. I like this because it forces me to be a little more creative in the kitchen, as I’m almost always missing one important ingredient for recipes that I’ve already made. You could say I’m kind of addicted to grocery shopping- it’s one of my favorite things! I have a terrible habit of over buying, especially when I’m at stores that are far away from my small town, stores that have lots of goodies that I don’t normally have access to. I might need a intervention… BUT at least I give myself a timeout every couple of months, and use up all the random things I’ve bought!

Last night I looked in the pantry and saw that I had a Boboli Whole Wheat Pizza crust that needed to be used before it expired. My first thought was a traditional pizza, with all the delicious fixins, but then i realized I had no homemade sauce in the freezer, no pizza sauce, and no pizza type meat. So that idea went straight into the garbage. What I did have was mozzarella cheese, fresh asparagus from the produce stand, and a pizza crust. I’ve never actually had an asparagus white pizza before, but i’ve seen them on menus, and I’ve always wanted to try it!
Asparagus Pizza Bianca With Ricotta Sauce
I’m sure this is a little different from how a pizza joint would make it, but this what I had on hand, and it turnedout DELICIOUS, and lightened up!
The absolutebest part of this recipe? It looks and tastes like you probably spent at least an hourin the kitchen preparing such a delightful pie, but it took less than 30 minutes to prep and cook. Yay!
I’ll have more photographs of this soon, but for now I just took this one because I honestly did not know how it would come out, and figured I’d have to tweak a few things. I didn’t, but i’ll be gathering ingredients to make this again as soon as my grocery store time-out is over!
White Pizza With Asparagus, Chestnut Mushrooms, And Thyme. — Ooni Usa
Serving Size 1 slice. 7 smart points, 7 points plus. 260 calories, 9g of fat, 33g of carbs, 6g of fiber, 3.5g of sugar, 16g of protein
0 Response to "White Asparagus Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar