As a vegetarian for over a decade, I’ve eaten quite a few veggie pizzas. Truly fantastic veggie pizzas are few and far between. So, I combined all of the elements I’ve enjoyed over the years to create my own “ultimate” veggie pizza recipe. This is the best homemade veggie pizza I’ve ever had, and I hope you’ll say the same!
This vegetarian pizza recipe will delight vegetarians and carnivores alike. It’s fresh and full of flavor, featuring cherry tomatoes, artichoke, bell pepper, olives, red onion and some hidden (and optional) baby spinach. You’ll find a base of rich tomato sauce and golden, bubbling mozzarella underneath, of course.

The trick with loaded veggie pizzas, as many pizza shops seem to forget, is that they require a few extra minutes in the oven to develop full flavor and structure. Don’t stop baking until the cheese is deeply golden in spots. Otherwise, you might end up with floppy pizza that doesn’t live up to its true potential.
Vegan Jalapeno Popper Pizza
Start with my easy whole wheat pizza dough, and this recipe is ready in about 45 minutes, start to finish. This vegetable pizza is quicker and healthier than delivery!
This pizza starts with a base of my whole wheat pizza dough. As an alternative, use one pound of store-bought pizza dough, which you can divide by two to follow my recipe exactly (or just make one large pizza—that also works with store-bought dough).
Then we’ll add the following. This recipe is truly very flexible—you can skip any of them if you don’t like ’em or don’t have ’em. Use more of one for less of another. Easy!
Vegan Mini Pizzas
You have a few options here. You can use my go-to pizza sauce recipe, which is truly so easy! Or, use your favorite marinara sauce, homemade or store-bought.
Canned or jarred marinated artichoke is an easy addition here. I sliced my jarred quartered artichokes in half again to make bite-sized wedges.
Ever had sliced almonds on your pizza? It’s a trick I’ve learned from a couple of local pizzerias. The almonds offer some toasty flavor and crunch. I’ve heard from some readers who really love this addition, and a few who don’t—it’s up to you!
Drool Worthy Vegan Pizza Recipes
Hot from the oven, I like to top this veggie pizza with red pepper flakes, fresh basil leaves and finely grated Parmesan.
Make the BEST veggie pizza at home! This mouthwatering vegetarian pizza recipe features fresh cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, artichoke, spinach and more. Recipe yields two 11-inch pizzas or 1 large (about 6 to 8 servings).
Change it up: On top of the mozzarella, use any combination of the suggested toppings (up to 3 cups t0tal). The spinach and almonds are not essential.
Simple Vegan Pizza
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. See our full nutrition disclosure here.
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #.
Subscribe to our email newsletter! As a thank you, we'll give you our welcome guide with 5 printable dinner recipes. (It's all free.)
Easy Vegan Pizza
© Cookie and Kate 2010 - 2023. All rights reserved. Cookie and Kate is a registered trademark of Cookie and Kate LLC.Around our house we eat pizza at least once a week. And if something horrific happens midweek (say, we run out of Netflix shows), it’s pizza night on Wednesday, too. Because life is short and we love our pizza and we intend to eat it. Often.
I’m not even that bigof a cheese fan, but pizza just wasn’t pizza if there wasn’ta thick layer of mozzarella and a little parmesan on top. Ya know?
But, the constant feelings of discomfort it would bring made itnot worth it to me. So we reassessedour weekly pizza routine and decided to start making

Best Vegan Pizza Recipes To Make At Home
If not, you must. Even if you’re not vegan you’ll love it – it’s that good. You better believe I go through about 1 shaker-full every couple weeks now. It’s like gold around this house!
My friend Lisa – who shared the genius 5-Minute Microwave Hummus idea with me – used this method for a pizza she maderecently and it kind of blew my mind how good it was.
I was using raw veggies before that never entirely get cooked while the crust is baking. Plus, sauteing them allows for another wave of flavor as I add a sprinkle of pizza seasoning, garlic powder and sea salt. So soft, mega flavorful and delicious.
Best Vegan Pizza Recipes For Dinner
In our 4+ years of marriage, John and I have eaten a lot of pizza together. At least 208 pizzas, if not more. So I’d like to think ofmyself as somewhat of an expert. This really is – in my opinion – the best pizza I’ve had – vegan or not! Big claims around here, but I know my stuff.
I hope you enjoy this pie! If you make it, be sure to snap a pic and tag it # on Instagram or Twitter. Do it! I love seeing what you lovelies cook up. Cheers!
The BEST vegan pizza made with a garlic-herb crust, simple tomato sauce, TONS of sauteed veggies, and vegan parmesan cheese. Thin crust, tons of flavor, and ridiculously satisfying.
Easy Plant Based Recipes
*You can sub one 6-ounce (170-g) can tomato paste in place of one 15-ounce (425-g) can tomato sauce. *Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated with Trader Joe’s pizza crust.
Serving: 1 serving Calories: 518 Carbohydrates: 80 g Protein: 18.7 g Fat: 14.9 g Saturated Fat: 2.1 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.4 g Monounsaturated Fat: 5.9 g Trans Fat: 0 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 2920 mg Potassium: 1256 mg Fiber: 10.3 g Sugar: 15.2 g Vitamin A: 527 IU Vitamin C: 106 mg Calcium: 77 mg Iron: 8 mgThis vegan pizza dough is quick and easy to make, with the most perfect crust, and tons of unbelievably vegan pizza toppings, including the best melty gooey vegan cheese! Options for both grilling the pizza and freezing the dough for later too!

I love ordering in pizza as much as the next gal (Colony Grill is my absolute fave, thanks to the fact that they have a vegan pizza option!). But to be honest, other than Colony, not many pizzerias have vegan pizza options.
Veggie Pizza Recipe
So what do we do? We make our own vegan pizza! It’s honestly SO easy. You are just going to love this super easy vegan pizza recipe, and I think you’ll be shocked out how good it is!
We have a perfectly chewy crust that’s flavorful and soft on the inside but tough on the outside to hold up all of your toppings. Then I’m going to share a few of my favorite topping options, as well as a recipe for the pizza I made in the first picture!
And this pizza goes great with a side of vegan focaccia (or gluten free focaccia!) as well- or serve it with a bowl of Tuscan white bean sou!
Vegan Pizzas You Can Make At Home That Beat Takeaways
Now, there are different styles of pizza, but we’re going for a medium crust that’s slightly chewy. Then we top with fresh pizza sauce, cheese, and bake!
I actually learned how to make pizza from my great grandpa, who’s Sicilian. While this vegan pizza recipe isn’t a true Sicilian pizza, I tried to keep as close to what my great grandpa taught me as possible!
The verdict: my grandmother, his daughter, said that this vegan pizza was honestly one of the best pizzas she’s had. She didn’t even think I used vegan cheese ha (that’s how good vegan cheese can be these days!)!
Easy Vegan Pizza Crust
This post contains affiliate links. This means that when you make a purchase from these links, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. All recommendations are based on my personal experience and preference! Thank you for supporting The Banana Diaries!

Often times, pizza dough is naturally vegan. The basic pizza dough formula is just water, flour, yeast, and salt. The only times that eggs or dairy are used for a bread recipe is typically just for enriched doughs (like brioche or cinnamon rolls– which we have the vegan options for on the blog!).
As we just mentioned, the ingredients for a pizza dough in general, is so simple.However, since we’re making a vegan pizza, we’ll keep the rest of the ingredients vegan and dairy free as well!
Soyrizo Pizza With Vegan Chipotle Ranch
Making a homemade vegan pizza is actually quite simple! It’ll give you a bit of an arm workout, but totally worth it because this vegan pizza dough comes out incredibly.
First I’ll walk your through making the dough, and then we’ll go over how to shape the pizza, top it, and bake. There’s even an option for a grilled pizza if you want more of that “fire” taste to the pizza.
As always, the full written instructions for this pizza are found down below in the recipe card. However, let’s go over the basics here!
Vegan Pizza Margherita Recipe
Making a pizza dough is super simple, and honestly easier than making cinnamon rolls or even bagels. The reason being is that we only need 4 ingredients, and the whole process actually goes pretty quickly.
I make my pizza
0 Response to "Pizza Recipes Vegan"
Posting Komentar