Such a tasty Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe! Pizza crust is layered with smokey bbq sauce, chicken pieces, creamy mozzarella, sweet pineapple, and flavorful red onion and cilantro. The best pizza recipe ever? It just might be!
I’ve got pizza on my mind lately. Oh wait, I always have pizza on my mind. It’s been one of my favorites foods as long as I can remember, and I have the feeling that is never going to change.

Pizza is just comfort food at it’s best, and when done right it’s sure to please. I love how creative you can be with homemade pizza!
Hawaiian Bbq Chicken Pizza
Pizza topping options are endless, and you don’t need to just stop at Italian or American flavors. A few I still need to try are Thai pizza, enchilada pizza, and a potato rosemary pizza (and that list goes on and on).
Today, I went with the classic BBQ chicken pizza, but gave it a Hawaiian spin. This Hawaiian pizza will be very familiar to you if you’ve ever ordered something similar at California Pizza Kitchen.
To be honest, I’ve never ordered there (I think I’ve only been there once or twice my whole life), I just used their idea for inspiration. Their chicken pizza uses Gouda cheese, which would also be delicious if you wanted to use half mozzarella and half Gouda for this recipe.
Barbecue Chicken Pizza {made In 20 Minutes!}
I also added bacon would taste great, because really can you go wrong with bacon? Plus, I thought this BBQ chicken pizza needed that saltiness to balance out the sweetness from the pineapple.
And you can use homemade or store bought bbq sauce for this recipe. My favorite store-bought sauce is Bulls Eye Original). It has a good depth of flavor, so when I don’t have an hour to wait for a bbq sauce to simmer, I usually go with that one.
You will love this homemade pizza recipe! I know I will be making it time and time again, and doesn’t it have summer written all over it? I’m sure this will be one of my go-to pizzas this summer, and I’m sure I’ll even be grilling it!
Homemade Hawaiian Pizza W/ Pepperoni + JalapeƱos
Such a tasty pizza recipe! Pizza crust is layered with smokey bbq sauce, chicken pieces, creamy mozzarella, sweet pineapple, and flavorful red onion and cilantro.Make Pizza Night out of this world this week with a BBQ Chicken Pizza with Bacon & Pineapple – so simple, good, and packed with flavor. Just be sure to make more than one.

Pizza Night is a big deal at our house. If I don’t make pizza on Friday night, or at the very least Saturday night, you might expect a mutiny around here. Or at least extreme shock. Or much pushback. Pizza Night is a near and dear weekend tradition in these here parts.
When the kids were little, I made lots of personal pizzas so each kid could decorate it however he wanted. Nowadays it’s usually only the girls (10 and 8) who are concerned with decorating.
The Tj Hooker Pizza (chipotle Bbq And Sweet Chili Pineapple + JalapeƱo Pizza With Bacon)!
Most of the time, I make 5 medium-ish pizzas and 2 small ones.Sometimes pepperoni plays a starring role. Sometimes with some mushrooms and black olives thrown in for good measure. But, sometimes….
I have fun with the toppings, such as in this BBQ Chicken Pizza with bacon and pineapple. So very much yum here, I’m not even sure what to say. So good.

This pizza was inhaled in a matter of seconds. The teen boys declared it a hit. I got one piece. My husband got none because he shuns pineapple on pizza. He should really rethink that rule, especially when uber-spicy BBQ sauce and bacon are involved. But, after 23 years of marriage I’m not going to win that battle.
Hawaiian Bbq Pizza
For this bbq pizza we made a whole wheat pizza dough. To make your own pizza dough here is what you need:
Normally, I make my own BBQ sauce, but on a Friday night when I’d enjoyed a full afternoon off-duty, I wasn’t in the mood for saucing. Instead, I made good use of the 2 tablespoons we had left in a bottle of Devil’s Spit. FishBoy19 really likes spicy BBQ sauce, so every once in awhile I buy him a bottle of that so as not to burn the rest of us. It’s super spicy stuff, but it was perfection on this pizza, adding just the right amount of heat, balanced by the pineapple. Yum!
Feel free to use your favorite BBQ sauce. Keep in mind you may need more than the minimum 2 tablespoons. Devil’s Spit is a very thin sauce, so it spread very easily. A thicker sauce might not spread so well.

Hawaiian Pizza Recipe {sheet Pan Pizza}
Yes you do! You could use a rotisserie chicken or cook your own chicken and shred the chicken ahead of time. But either way, it must be cooked before it goes on the pizza.
This is a pretty straight-forwarddish. You don’t need any fancy equipment.However, having some good basickitchen tools can really make your time in the kitchen more enjoyable. Over time, I’ve honed my collection so that they are perfect for my needs.
Make Pizza Night out of this world this week with a BBQ Chicken Pizza with Bacon & Pineapple - so simple, good, and packed with flavor. Just be sure to make more than one.
Savory Pineapple, Bacon + Chicken Pizza
Calories: 159 kcal | Carbohydrates: 10 g | Protein: 9 g | Fat: 10 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Cholesterol: 28 mg | Sodium: 328 mg | Potassium: 54 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 2 g | Vitamin A: 199 IU | Vitamin C: 2 mg | Calcium: 143 mg | Iron: 1 mg

Tried this Recipe? Tell us what you think! Your reviews help us develop better recipes and give newcomers the confidence to try your favorites. Scroll down to leave a starred comment.
0 Response to "Bbq Chicken Bacon Pineapple Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar