Gourmet Vegan Pizza Recipe

Gourmet Vegan Pizza Recipe

Around our house we eat pizza at least once a week. And if something horrific happens midweek (say, we run out of Netflix shows), it’s pizza night on Wednesday, too. Because life is short and we love our pizza and we intend to eat it. Often.

I’m not even that bigof a cheese fan, but pizza just wasn’t pizza if there wasn’ta thick layer of mozzarella and a little parmesan on top. Ya know?

Easy

But, the constant feelings of discomfort it would bring made itnot worth it to me. So we reassessedour weekly pizza routine and decided to start making

Ingenious Vegan Pizza Recipes

If not, you must. Even if you’re not vegan you’ll love it – it’s that good. You better believe I go through about 1 shaker-full every couple weeks now. It’s like gold around this house!

My friend Lisa – who shared the genius 5-Minute Microwave Hummus idea with me – used this method for a pizza she maderecently and it kind of blew my mind how good it was.

I was using raw veggies before that never entirely get cooked while the crust is baking. Plus, sauteing them allows for another wave of flavor as I add a sprinkle of pizza seasoning, garlic powder and sea salt. So soft, mega flavorful and delicious.

Best Vegan Pizzas

In our 4+ years of marriage, John and I have eaten a lot of pizza together. At least 208 pizzas, if not more. So I’d like to think ofmyself as somewhat of an expert. This really is – in my opinion – the best pizza I’ve had – vegan or not! Big claims around here, but I know my stuff.

I hope you enjoy this pie! If you make it, be sure to snap a pic and tag it # on Instagram or Twitter. Do it! I love seeing what you lovelies cook up. Cheers!

The BEST vegan pizza made with a garlic-herb crust, simple tomato sauce, TONS of sauteed veggies, and vegan parmesan cheese. Thin crust, tons of flavor, and ridiculously satisfying.

Vegan Pizza Margherita Recipe

*You can sub one 6-ounce (170-g) can tomato paste in place of one 15-ounce (425-g) can tomato sauce.  *Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated with Trader Joe’s pizza crust.

Serving: 1 serving Calories: 518 Carbohydrates: 80 g Protein: 18.7 g Fat: 14.9 g Saturated Fat: 2.1 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.4 g Monounsaturated Fat: 5.9 g Trans Fat: 0 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 2920 mg Potassium: 1256 mg Fiber: 10.3 g Sugar: 15.2 g Vitamin A: 527 IU Vitamin C: 106 mg Calcium: 77 mg Iron: 8 mgEasy Veggie Vegan Pizza with 20 minute Almost No Knead Crust! Pizza Sauce, Veggies, Mushrooms, Kalamata Olives, Garlic + olive oil for amazing flavor, baked to perfection. Dressed with Vegan Parmesan and fresh basil. The Best SimpleVegan Pizza Dough Soy-free Recipe. Can be Nut-free. Pin this post for later. Jump to Recipe

There are all kinds of Pizza on the blog.. With Buffalo chickpeas & ranch, with Tandoori Tempeh, Mediterranean Pizza, or Samosa Pizza, with regular crusts, focaccia crust, gf crusts, yeast-free crusts, deep dish and many more. 35+ Pizzas with 18 different crusts!

Of The Best Vegan Pizza Recipes

I tend to post creative stuff before the usual, don’t I! So today’s post is all about the basic veggie pizza in all its glory. Simple 20 minute crust, topped with mushrooms, peppers, onion, other veggies like zucchini, chopped garlic tossed in olive oil, and kalamata olives over a simple tomato sauce. Baked to perfection, then sprinkled with vegan parmesan (or use any of my other vegan cheese recipes for mozzarella, cheddar), fresh basil and red pepper flakes. Simple and amazing! The garlic tossed in olive oil cooks faster and does not taste raw. Use roasted garlic for variation. I generally chop the mushrooms and mix them with the garlic, add some oregano and thyme and fennel seeds to use it as veggie crumble. For gluten-free crusts, see here.

If you make the pizza crust or the whole pizza, do leave me a comment and rating below on how it turned out! Tag me on social media if you share.

Easy Veggie Vegan Pizza with 20 minute Almost No Knead Crust! The Best Pizza with simple Sauce, Veggies, Mushrooms, Kalamata Olives baked to perfection. Dressed with Vegan Parmesan and fresh basil. Vegan Soy-free Recipe. Nut-free with nut-free vegan parm. Easy Vegan Pizza Dough

Classic Vegan Pizza

Other variations: Chop the mushrooms and mix with the garlic and olive oil and use. Add some coarsely crushed fennel seeds to the mushroom mixture.

Homemade

Saute the veggies + other sliced seasonal veggies for a few minutes with salt, pepper, garlic and oregano, then add as toppings.

Crust Tips: The crust will thicken considerably when baked. If it comes out thick and bread like, it was most likely kept too thick during shaping. Keep spreading the crust using hands or a rolling pin to make a thin large pizza. You will get a hang of the thickness you prefer after baking it a couple of times.

Favorite Veggie Pizza Recipe

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ If you Love the Recipe, Please consider rating it using stars in comments! It helps readers and helps more people find the recipe online! I love hearing from you all! ⭐⭐⭐⭐This vegan pizza dough is quick and easy to make, with the most perfect crust, and tons of unbelievably vegan pizza toppings, including the best melty gooey vegan cheese! Options for both grilling the pizza and freezing the dough for later too!

I love ordering in pizza as much as the next gal (Colony Grill is my absolute fave, thanks to the fact that they have a vegan pizza option!). But to be honest, other than Colony, not many pizzerias have vegan pizza options.

So what do we do? We make our own vegan pizza! It’s honestly SO easy. You are just going to love this super easy vegan pizza recipe, and I think you’ll be shocked out how good it is!

Easy Vegan Pizza In Minutes

We have a perfectly chewy crust that’s flavorful and soft on the inside but tough on the outside to hold up all of your toppings. Then I’m going to share a few of my favorite topping options, as well as a recipe for the pizza I made in the first picture!

And this pizza goes great with a side of vegan focaccia (or gluten free focaccia!) as well- or serve it with a bowl of Tuscan white bean sou!

Ultimate

Now, there are different styles of pizza, but we’re going for a medium crust that’s slightly chewy. Then we top with fresh pizza sauce, cheese, and bake!

Homemade Vegan Pizza & Pizza Dough Recipe

I actually learned how to make pizza from my great grandpa, who’s Sicilian. While this vegan pizza recipe isn’t a true Sicilian pizza, I tried to keep as close to what my great grandpa taught me as possible!

The verdict: my grandmother, his daughter, said that this vegan pizza was honestly one of the best pizzas she’s had. She didn’t even think I used vegan cheese ha (that’s how good vegan cheese can be these days!)!

This post contains affiliate links. This means that when you make a purchase from these links, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. All recommendations are based on my personal experience and preference! Thank you for supporting The Banana Diaries!

Best Vegan Pizza Dough And Sauce

Often times, pizza dough is naturally vegan. The basic pizza dough formula is just water, flour, yeast, and salt. The only times that eggs or dairy are used for a bread recipe is typically just for enriched doughs (like brioche or cinnamon rolls– which we have the vegan options for on the blog!).

As we just mentioned, the ingredients for a pizza dough in general, is so simple.However, since we’re making a vegan pizza, we’ll keep the rest of the ingredients vegan and dairy free as well!

Making a homemade vegan pizza is actually quite simple! It’ll give you a bit of an arm workout, but totally worth it because this vegan pizza dough comes out incredibly.

Drool

Broccoli Cheese Vegan Pizza

First I’ll walk your through making the dough, and then we’ll go over how to shape the pizza, top it, and bake. There’s even an option for a grilled pizza if you want more of that “fire” taste to the pizza.

As always, the full written instructions for this pizza are found down below in the recipe card. However, let’s go over the basics here!

Making a pizza dough is super simple, and honestly easier than making cinnamon rolls or even bagels. The reason being is that we only need 4 ingredients, and the whole process actually goes pretty quickly.

Roasted Veggie Cheeseless Pizza + Atlanta Apartment Tour

I make my pizza dough without any sugar. Not that adding sugar is bad, but I just don’t see the need for it when the yeast can be bloomed with just flour.

The most important part here where a lot of people slip up is not using the proper temperature water. Your water should be heated to 110F, which will feel warm-hot, but it’s best to use a kitchen thermometer. Too cold, and the yeast won’t bloom, which means the dough won’t rise. Too hot, and the yeast won’t work at all. Here’s a great video on how to activate yeast the right way for pizza dough.

You can also make this pizza

No Yeast Pizza Dough

0 Response to "Gourmet Vegan Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar