Grilled Chicken & Bacon Pizza with a Garlic Cream Sauce – Looking for a nice change to your family pizza night? Well this is such a great recipe! It has all my favorites: grilled chicken, bacon, and a yummy creamy garlic sauce…
So I’ve been a little absent on my blog for the last week. I have a really good excuse. I’ve been in Disney World for the last week. I had every intention of doing my usual blogging while I was gone, but HOLY COW, that place is a little overwhelming!! It was my first time to ever go, AND we surprised our kids that morning we left. It was such a fun week, but did I mention it was overwhelming?

My husband is extremely laid back, and I kept trying to explain to him this was not our typical beach vacation. It was going to require a schedule…down to certainfast passes at certain times along with dining reservations thrown in there too. He called me the “Tour Guide from you know where….”
Creamy Mushroom And Chicken Pizzacooking And Beer
And I think we walked like 10 miles a day! And I’m 33 weeks pregnant. But boy did the kids have a great time! My 5 year old son was such a champ! He rode all the big rides with my husband while my girls and I hung out and saw many of the princesses. My mom and dad and two older nephews came along too.
And the food…the food… the food! We had the dining plan and we had more food than we could possibly eat. It was so much fun going to eat at the different resorts and special park restaurants. All the planning and researching was so worth it!
So I wanted to share a few of my favorite pics of our trip: RECIPE FOR GRILLED CHICKEN & BACON PIZZA IS BELOW!
Barbecue Chicken Pizza {made In 20 Minutes!}
And speaking of memories, give this little pizza a try. It is such a nice change to a traditional Italian pizza. We loved it! My kids went on and on about how much they liked it. Gosh I love it when they just eat their food!
It is really simple. I used Pioneer Woman’s Pizza Crust recipe, which I’ve blogged here. The garlic cream sauce makes it so good. Best of all, this pizza can be completely customized with all of your favorite veggies too. I kept mine pretty basic, but I see endless possibilities with this recipe.
This pizza is so versatile. Change it up by adding veggies like spinach or change up cheeses by adding shredded Parmesan or sliced provolone instead.
Bacon Ranch Chicken Pizza
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps us keep our blog running efficiently and allows us to create more recipes for you.
I WANT TO SEE! Follow JAREN_DIARYRECIPECOLLECTOR on Instagram, snap a photo, and tag @jaren_diaryrecipecollector and #. I would love to know what good stuff you are making!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Diary of a Recipe Collector! See my privacy policy for more info**
Easy Buffalo Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
I am a wife to an awesome husband, mother of four great kids, and a middle school math teacher. I love collecting recipes and cookbooks! Being able to share the things I make with others is so much fun for me. I have gotten so many cookbooks and torn so many recipes out of magazines! This is my way to really make use of them. I am starting this blog as a way to chronicle the recipes I’ve tried and pass them along. I hope everyone enjoys!!!Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza tops a quick and easy 30-minute pizza crust with ranch dressing, rotisserie chicken, crumbled bacon and melty cheese. Make this pizza for a pizza night that is better than any delivery you can get!
We love ranch on potatoes, in dips, as part of wraps and sandwiches, in pasta, on chicken…you get the idea. As far as we’re concerned, ranch is not just for salad!
When I was growing up, there was a local pizza place that made an amazing chicken bacon ranch pizza, and it was our family’s absolute favorite.
Buffalo Chicken + Bacon Pizza Recipe
Now, as an adult, Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is still one of my favorites, but I prefer to make it at home with my husband and daughter – because homemade is always better.

If you’ve never had Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza, it’s a pizza version of the perfect combination of ranch dressing, chicken, and crumbled bacon.
Most of the time this pizza uses ranch dressing as the pizza sauce, instead of a traditional tomato sauce. I also like to use shredded rotisserie chicken; using the rotisserie chicken is a huge time-saver and makes this homemade pizza even easier.
Gluten Free Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Recipe
Sometimes you’ll see this pizza topped with thinly sliced red onion or red bell peppers, too, but that’s totally optional if your family doesn’t like red onions or bell peppers.
Serve this pizza alongside a salad with homemade blue cheese dressing (or ranch dressing, if you really want to go all-in on the ranch) and a pitcher of homemade strawberry lemonade and you’ll have a meal better than anything you can get delivered!
To make this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza, I start with the same 30-minute pizza crust recipe that I like to use when I do DIY Pizza Bars. The recipe comes from my friends at Fleischmann’s® Yeast and uses Fleischmann’s® RapidRise® Yeast to completely eliminate the rising time.
Chicken Bacon Mushroom Pizza With Creamy Spinach Sauce
That’s right! No rising time. After you mix the dough together, just let it rest for 10 minutes before patting or rolling it onto the pan. Thanks to RapidRise® Yeast, this homemade pizza dough is easy and fast enough to even make on a busy weeknight.
After the pizza dough is on the pan or baking sheet, spread some ranch dressing onto the dough – make sure to leave about an inch around the edge so you can get that gorgeous golden crust!

Then it’s time to bake! 12 to 15 minutes in a 425°F oven should give you a pizza with melty, bubbly cheese and a beautiful, golden crust.
Grilled Artichoke, Chicken & Bacon Pizza
One of the things that I hear a lot about homemade pizza is that the crust isn’t as crispy as what you might get at your local pizza place. This is because home ovens don’t get as hot as the ovens at pizza places.
Bake your pizza on the bottom rack of the oven. The bottom is usually the hottest part of the oven, so getting the bottom of the pizza as close to the bottom of the oven as possible helps it crisp up more.
A pizza stone can also help with a nice crispy crust! Lots of people actually keep a pizza stone on the bottom rack of their ovens all of the time to help the oven heat more evenly.
Bbq Chicken And Bacon Pizza
If you have a pizza peel, you can use it to transfer the pizza directly onto the pizza stone to bake, but even if you bake the pizza on a pan, setting it on top of the pizza stone can add a little extra crisping power.
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is so quick and easy to make, you will totally have time to make a second batch of dough to pop into the freezer for later.
To freeze, prepare the dough following the recipe up to and through the kneading process. Form the dough into a disk, tightly wrap first with plastic wrap and then with aluminum foil and pop it into a zip-top bag.

Grilled Chicken And Bacon Ranch Pizza Recipe
Next time you’re ready to make pizza, remove the dough from the freezer and thaw it in the refrigerator for 24 hours before shaping and baking according to recipe directions.
To knead the dough, add just enough flour to the dough and your hands to keep the dough from sticking. Flatten dough and fold it toward you. Using the heels of your hands, push the dough away with a rolling motion. Rotate dough a quarter turn and repeat the fold, push and turn steps. Keep kneading dough until it is smooth and elastic. Use a little more flour if dough becomes too sticky, always working the flour into the ball of dough.
Tried this out tonight and though it took a few extra min to make some chicken instead of rotisserie, it came out amazing. Husband loved it too. Totally stealing the crust recipe for other pizza ideas too.This classic pizza recipe includes my simple homemade dough, barbecue sauce, rotisserie chicken, bacon, sliced red onion, and plenty of cheese. Homemade pizza that’s BIG on flavor!
Bacon Chicken Alfredo Pizza
It’s the fifth month in my pizza series and I’m so excited to share this one with you. Some of our other favorites include aTaco Pizza Recipe, Homemade French Bread Pizza, White Sauce Pizza Recipe, and a delicious Meatball Pizza Recipe! Stay tuned for more recipes over the next several months!
It’s no secret that pizza is THAT food for me. The food I would choose if it was my last meal on earth. Gimme
0 Response to "Chicken And Bacon Pizza Recipes"
Posting Komentar