Breakfast Pizza Recipe Healthy

Breakfast Pizza Recipe Healthy

Enjoy breakfast in pizza form in just 20 minutes! Eggs, bacon, spinach and goat cheese are supremely delicious atop this healthy breakfast pizza recipe. This is a super fun way to start your day!

I am sweets-loving girl through and through, but when it comes to breakfast food I much prefer a savory plate of food. Breakfast food is my favorite type of fare and my favorite meal of the day, even though I don’t eat it every day (I know, I know).

Breakfast

This is such an easy breakfast pizza to make for guests since it is so easy to prepare. You could even let each guest “build their own” quadrant. This is also a great dinner option for those days when breakfast for dinner sounds yummy.

Delicious And Easy Low Carb Breakfast Pizzas

Pizza dough – Pizza dough from the grocery store works great (found in the freezer aisle!) or consider making your own batch of homemade dough to create the absolute best pizza crust.

It’s so easy! Another option would be to use a pre-cooked crust such as naan pizza dough. Cook times will vary if you opt for pre-cooked dough.

Tomatoes– Fresh tomatoes are the perfect vegetable to add as a topping, but if you have other delicious veggies hanging out in your fridge, feel free to add them. Mushrooms, green onions or any type of bell pepper would be great additions.

Vegetable Breakfast Pizza (lactose Free)

Bacon bits or crumbles – To make this breakfast healthier, omit the bacon altogether or replace with cooked ground turkey. If you aren’t worried about making this a healthy recipe, consider using cooked ground breakfast sausage or turkey sausage.

Goat cheese – I personally love how deliciously the goat cheese pairs with the rest of the ingredients, but feta, cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese are great replacements.

Eggs – If you don’t love eggs cooked over easy, cook them for an additional couple of minutes to create over-medium eggs. Keep an eye on the crust to make sure it doesn’t burn.

Spice Up Breakfast Time With This Spinach And Egg Breakfast Pizza

Or add whisked eggs to the pizza in an even layer to create more of a scrambled eggs variety. You could even separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and add just the whites to the pizza.

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a pizza pan or large baking sheet with parchment paper (spray lightly with cooking spray); set aside.

Flour a work surface and roll the dough into approximately a 14-inch circle (or oval) and place onto the prepared baking sheet. Fold 1 inch of the dough over, all the way around the edges.

Ww Flatbread Breakfast Pizza

Drizzle the olive oil into the center of the dough and using the back of a spoon, spread evenly (including folded-over edges). Top with an even layer of greens, followed by tomatoes, bacon and cheese. Turn up the edges of the dough to create a lip.

Crack the eggs in four separate quadrants and bake for an additional 9 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking. Remove from the oven, season with salt and black pepper, cut into slices and serve immediately!

Breakfast pizza is healthier than regular pizza, but the ingredients you put on the pizza can impact this. As listed in the recipe card below, this breakfast pizza is definitely on the healthier side.

Gluten Free Breakfast Pizza

Breakfast pizza involves a traditionally made crust using standard pizza dough, with breakfast ingredients added to the top instead of red sauce and cheese.

-

If you make this recipe and love it, stop back and give it a 5-star rating⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a comment. THANK YOU!

Enjoy breakfast in pizza form in just 20 minutes! Eggs, bacon, spinach and goat cheese are supremely delicious atop this healthy breakfast pizza recipe.

Breakfast Zucchini And Egg Pizza Recipe

Calories: 475 kcal | Carbohydrates: 38 g | Protein: 21 g | Fat: 27 g | Saturated Fat: 9 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 139 mg | Sodium: 1014 mg | Potassium: 286 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 6 g | Vitamin A: 1674 IU | Vitamin C: 8 mg | Calcium: 68 mg | Iron: 4 mg3 Ingredient Healthy Breakfast Pizza Recipe is a delicious way to start your day or unbelievable breakfast for dinner! Low Carb & Gluten Free friendly!

Hi, friends happy Monday Funday.  I have a morning full of Hungry Hobby RD clients, a meatloaf to make and photograph, and I have a billion things I need to mail at UPS.

The one thing I’ve got to get back to doing is gratitude journaling, I haven’t been doing it for a while now and I notice a huge difference in my happiness outlook.  When I don’t start my day with gratefulness it is so easy to get wrapped in all the things I don’t have.

Egg Crust Mexican Breakfast Pizza + More High Protein Breakfasts In 10 Minutes Or Less

It’s so easy to spiral down the road of negativity, much easier than choosing to be positive.  I’ve mentioned so many times on HH that positivity doesn’t come naturally to me, I fight for it every single day.

Although I admire those of you who get up on the sunny side of life every single day, with or without coffee.  I think the fact that I have to chose it and work at being positive makes the happiness I gain even more satisfying.

Big

Do you know what else I have to work at?  Getting shit done that matters. In college, my tactic was to do everything and memorize everything.  Sure, I was top of my class in grad school but I had NO LIFE.  That strategy doesn’t really translate to real life ya know?

High Protein Breakfast Pizza

So, I’m working on constantly analyzing my to-do list and doing the things that matter the most.  That’s hard for me because I think everything matters and I can do all things.  That’s the goal this week, stay positive and figure out what really matters.

Done?  Alright great!  Now pin this post or share it on Facebook and/or Twitter, then comment on this post to let me know how you shared it.  You can use the social share buttons at the top or bottom of this post, make sure to tag @ so I know you did it! One bonus entry for every share! Good luck!

PS  Don’t forget you can use the code  to get 10% off your first order of pizza crusts, trust me you are going to want to stock up.

Healthy Breakfast (pizza Omelette) Recipe By Rabia Fawad

[clickToTweet tweet=”I want this 3 Ingredient Pizza for Breakfast! #lowcarb & #glutenfree friendly! @califlourfoods ” quote=”I want this 3 Ingredient Pizza for Breakfast! #lowcarb & #glutenfree friendly! @califlourfoods”]

Kelli Shallal MPH RD is a Phoenix, Arizona based Registered Dietitian with a Masters in Public Health from Loma Linda University. She is a blogger behind the popular blog and nutrition practice Hungry Hobby. She is also the owner and creator of What to Eat? Meal Plans.Breakfast pizza is a fun way to enjoy eggs and bacon for breakfast! The pizza toppings are baked on homemade flatbread pizza crust, and it is incredibly easy to make.

It takes just 10 minutes to prep this easy breakfast, and you can make it ahead of time! After that, it takes less than 15 minutes to bake. As a result, it’s a perfect way to kickstart your morning.

Skinny

Yogurt Fruit Breakfast Pizza

Is your family growing tired of having the same thing for breakfast day after day? I enjoy a bowl of overnight oats or some yogurt and fresh fruit, but I don’t like it every day. Warm breakfast foods such as breakfast tacos or fried eggs and bacon are delicious, but I don’t always have time (or desire!) to wash a lot of dishes in the morning.

If you don’t care for runny egg yolk, that isn’t a problem at all. Just cook for 15 minutes. As a result, the yolk on the breakfast pizza will become firm (hard-cooked). If you have a large appetite and want to add two eggs onto each breakfast pizza, you can do that as well. However, you may want to make the flatbread crust a little bit larger to make room for both eggs.

I like onions on my pizza. If you don’t care for them, you can leave them off. Or, if there are other vegetables you want to use, just be sure that they are small enough in size that they will cook through in 12-15 minutes.

Easy Breakfast Pizza Recipe

Because we use sour cream or creme fraiche for the “pizza sauce”, the idea of placing heavy cheeses on top doesn’t make much sense to me. However, some grated Parmesan or Feta could be delicious on top.

Think of this as a regular eggs and bacon breakfast, with the pizza crust as the “toast”. Nice side dish options include:

Unlike traditional pizza, the breakfast pizzas don’t reheat very well. The eggs are likely to make the crust soggy. Not to mention, it will be difficult to wrap the pizzas without breaking the egg.

Healthy Breakfast Fruit Pizza {gluten Free!}

Calories: 307 kcal | Carbohydrates: 27 g | Protein: 11 g | Fat: 17 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Cholesterol: 174 mg | Sodium: 144 mg | Potassium: 156 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 2 g | Vitamin A: 275 IU | Vitamin C: 2 mg | Calcium: 38 mg | Iron: 2 mg

Easy

0 Response to "Breakfast Pizza Recipe Healthy"

Posting Komentar