Meet our favorite artichoke pizza! The golden pizza crust is topped with creamy mozzarella and artichokes marinated with hints of garlic, lemon and herbs. It’s crispy outside, soft in the middle, flavorful and amazingly delicious!
For the marinade, I combined olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, dried parsley and Italian seasoning. Plus a pinch of chili flakes, salt and pepper.

The marinade is the key, it takes the canned artichokes to the next level. It’s also easy to make and tastes WAY better than the marinades you find in jarred artichokes. And it’s cheaper too.
Artichoke Mushroom Homemade Pizza
For the dough, simply follow this recipe and the video below. It’s super easy and great for beginners… and the pizza crust is amazing. But you’re welcome to use your favorite pizza dough, if you insist ; ).
Pizza dough:I used my favoriteeasy no-knead pizza dough, it’s easy to make in one bowl using all-purpose flour and instant yeast. But feel free to use your favorite recipe or a store-bought pizza dough if desired.
Mozzarella cheese:I think whole milk mozzarella in water is the best. If you go for it, keep in mind it’s important to not overload the pizzabecause this mozzarella water content can make the crust soggy. Alternatively, shredded firm mozzarella works just fine.
Artichoke, Leek, Prosciutto And Pea Pizza
Artichokes: although fresh artichokes are amazing, I’m glad for the convenience of these artichoke hearts. To save on calories and sodium, use canned artichoke hearts in water, not in oil. Alternatively, you can use the same amount of frozen artichokes, they’re totally fine
Herbs: I made the marinade using Italian seasoning, dried parsley and I served it with fresh parsley leaves. But you can use only dried oregano or 1 or 2 Tablespoons of chopped parsley leaves instead of Italian seasoning.
Olive oil, salt and pepper: we know that canned artichokes can be pretty bland, so we need to add the right amount of olive oil, salt and pepper to add flavor. I prefer to use extra virgin olive oil, but regular olive oil is ok too.
Spinach And Artichoke Pizza — Inspired With A Twist
Make sure the flavor pops up. Taste the marinate and feel free to add a bit more garlic or adjust the seasoning if you wish. For more deliciousness, once you’ve topped the dough with mozzarella cheese and artichokes, pour the marinade over it and finish with freshly cracked black pepper.
Add more vegetable! Wilted fresh spinach, sauteed kale, grilled zucchini, grilled eggplant, and also a handful of fresh baby arugula before serving go very well with artichokes.
If you make this amazing artichoke pizza this weekend, or you have a question, let me know by leaving a comment. I would love to hear from you! x
Pesto Pizza With Artichokes & Prosciutto Recipe
In this amazing artichoke pizza the golden pizza crust is topped with creamy mozzarella and artichokes marinated with hints of garlic, lemon and herbs. It's crispy outside, soft in the middle, packed with flavor and totally delicious.
HOW TO MAKE FROZEN ARTICHOKE PIZZA? You can use frozen artichokes instead of canned ones. Frozen artichokes are already cooked, simply make sure you thaw and drain them before adding them to the marinade.

WHAT TO USE INSTEAD OF A PIZZA STONE? Each oven usually has a rimmed baking sheet that you can simply invert it and place on the lowest shelf of your oven before you preheat it. When the baking sheet is right-side up, taking the pizza in and out of the oven will be easier and the preheated baking sheet will make a nice and crisp pizza crust. To bake your pizza: place pizza and parchment paper onto a pizza peel onto the back of a baking sheet. When it’s time to bake, slide the pizza onto the hot reverted baking sheet and bake until golden and crispy.
Spinach And Artichoke Sheet Pan Pizza
ARTICHOKE PIZZA LEFTOVERS: Cover leftover pizza tightly and store in the refrigerator up to 1 day or freeze up to 3 months. Thaw and reheat in the oven the frozen pizza leftovers until nice and crispy.This artichoke pizza recipe is layered with a creamy parmesan spinach sauce, mozzarella, pecorino and tender marinated artichoke hearts. The chewy pizza dough is blistered in a super hot oven for the artichoke pizza every time!
Think of your favorite spinach artichoke dip, spread on top of the best artisan pizza and topped with gooey melted cheese. No, you’re not in a dream. It’s creamy, it’s cheesy, it’s crunchy and chewy— it’s artichoke pizza!
The white sauce is flavored with garlic, Parmesan and the tiniest knob of cream cheese. Fresh baby spinach is packed into the sauce (more than you'd think possible, which, with the case of fresh spinach, tends to be almost enough). We sprinkle mozzarella on top with a small scattering of pecorino, which you don’t want to skip. It adds salty depth to the cheese layer. By itself, it’s almost like a spinach alfredo pizza.
Easy Artichoke Pizza Recipe
Then we finish the pizza recipe with really good marinated artichokes. They should be good enough to eat from the jar and not rubbery or bland. Good artichokes are so important for good artichoke heart pizza, don’t overlook that here!
Then follow my guidelines on how to make homemade pizza— I’m biased, but I’d say it’s easily the best pizza dough recipe out there!

Creamy spinach sauce: The sauce on this artichoke pizza is arguably the best part of the whole recipe. We reduce heavy cream with a garlic clove until really thick and fragrant, then we wilt in a ton of fresh baby spinach. It’ll feel like you’ve added way too much spinach, but trust the process and let it cook down. Then we stir in cream cheese and grated parmesan and let it all cool. It’s creamy and richly flavored, and I also love that it’s packed with fresh spinach.
Spinach & Artichoke Pesto Pizza With White Sauce & Parmesan
Marinated artichoke hearts: Use flavorful, tender, olive oil marinated artichoke hearts for this artichoke pizza. Don’t use canned, which can be soggy, bland and rubbery. Pat them dry and either roughly chop them or toss them straight on the pizza. If doing the latter, make sure to buy quartered artichoke hearts or they’ll be too big and heavy for the pizza.
The cheese: We use mozzarella for a milky, creamy, perfectly meltable main cheese. But then we also use a handful of grated pecorino romano. This aged sheep’s milk cheese is hard, salty, and full of flavor. A small touch adds so much flavor and dimension to the pizza!
Pizza dough: Use the best homemade pizza dough recipe for the best homemade pizza! It’s high hydration and likely very different from what you’re used to making at home-- but it’s so good. You’ll get pizza with a chewy, bubbly, crispy crust and spots of char, just like the best artisan pizzerias!
Basil Artichoke Pizza
★ 5 Stars ☆ ★ 4 Stars ☆ ★ 3 Stars ☆ ★ 2 Stars ☆ ★ 1 Star ☆ No reviewsThis Spinach and Artichoke Pizza with Cheesy Bread Crust is the perfect pizza to make at home! Homemade pizza dough baked up with an extra cheesy mozzarella stuffed crust, topped with garlic herb butter, sautéed spinach, three kinds of cheese, and spicy artichokes. As soon as the pizza comes out of the oven, top with basil, slice, eat, and ENJOY. Every last bite of this pizza is delicious and will leave you wanting more. The cheese-filled crust and garlic herb butter really seal the deal.
You know, it’s funny, I’ve used our pizza oven more the last four months than I ever have before. When we built the oven in our studio space, I was SO excited to start using it. But after a few too many burnt pizzas, and then way too many pizzas stuck to the pizza peel, I gave up trying for a solid whole year…which I greatly regret.

Around Christmas, something gave me the courage to try again, and ever since I’ve been using the pizza oven non-stop. I LOVE it so much. And today, I am happy to say that I have the system down. I’ve confidently been making
Low Carb Spinach Artichoke Pizza
And you guys, let me tell you, they are GOOD. I realize that most of you don’t have your own pizza oven. So I’m sorry for going on and on, but the story leads me into today’s pizza recipe!
And no, you don’t have to have a pizza oven to make this. Just a regular ole’ oven will do the trick!
I’ve had this pizza in mind for far too long. So when I had the oven going for another recipe I’m in the middle of working on, I decided to finally test out my idea for an updated spinach and artichoke pizza.
Artichoke & Spinach Dip Pizza Recipe: How To Make It
I wanted the crust to be stuffed with cheese. Just like they used to do at places like Pizza Hut and Domino’s. Do you remember the cheese-stuffed crust? It was always a splurge for us to get, but one we loved!
I always start with the garlic. Melt it down with herbs and spices and the tiniest hit of butter. It’s a simple mix but it’s one of the keys to this pizza.

First up stuff that crust with cheese. Take some pizza dough…I always make mine at home but store-bought is great too…use what’s easiest for you! Roll the dough out, then
0 Response to "Artichoke Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar