Ever since pandemic started and our life changed, restaurant visits are totally cut down. Order in also is very rare, but our hunger pangs, cravings remain the same.
With everyone at home, we always look out for easy, quick snack ideas. This is one such idea recently hit me why I have not tried it so far. When I bought mini wraps for my cheesy potato quesadillas, I also got low carb wrap and made this for dinner.

I wanted to blog it right away but timing didn't work, so this time again ordered the regular wrap and made tortilla pizza exclusively for blogging (read as 'in the name of')
Paneer Tikka Pizza Recipe| Indian Flavored Pizza
Base / Wrap - You can use homemade tortillas as well as store bought, but the easiest is store bought. Many varieties are available, whole meal, low carb, quinoa, flax seeds, multi grain. The choice is yours.
Sauce - My go to option is pasta sauce. I buy the one with basil in it. So it is perfect to use as pizza sauce. Make sure to add a sprinkle of sea salt for balancing the taste.
Toppings - I used thinly sliced red onion, tomato, capsicum and zucchini. But whichever we top for regular pizza, you can also do the same for this as well. Love pineapple? go ahead. Make it more nutritious by adding olives, mushrooms etc.
Chayote/chow Chow Poriyal
Cheese - Use good quality cheese for best results. My favorite is perfect Italiano & next choice Emborg, both of them readily available grated at Fairprice (Singapore).
Take out the oven baking tray. Preheat oven at 200 deg C for 10 mins. Place tortillas on baking tray. I made two in one tray.
3. Top it with the sliced vegetables. I like to add little more cheese on the top. Put the tray inside in the oven, middle rack and bake for 9 to 10 mins. The cheese should melt and bubble, turn golden here and there.After I tried pizza base at home, last month, this is the second attempt I am making. It's successful too I must say. My facebook friends might have seen my first attempt homemade pizza picture.
Wheat Flour Archives » 90rollsroyces
I wanted to post it in my blog too. So here I have come up with a (semi) Indian flavoured pizza, I dint took much effort to make it more of Indianized version, still I tried to make it a bit spicy and Indian flavored.
So for the Indianizing part, what I added is paneer and baby corn as topping just like we get in Chennai and I sprinkled garam masala and tandoori masala over the toppings…
And the result is a yummy homemade Pizza, which my kid enjoyed a lot as it had the paneer and the baby corn, his favorite and of course pizza his favorite, so its a double treat for him!
Yummy Tummy Wednesday
I just followed the base recipe and method of Raaga-The singing chef , the recipe is a keeper! Right from the salt, everything is perfect measurement.
And If I could make, any one can make it 🙂 So don’t be afraid to try it out yourself. I have been using this for many recipe's base for a decade now.
I usually go for grated mozzarella which is quick and best options. But you can also use cheese blends like Italian cheese mix, Mexican cheese mix or even Pizza cheese which is available commercially.
Adai Readai Cipe
Sliced cheese (not the sandwich cheese slice) or cheese blocks can also be used. I love Monterey jack or Provolone cheese along with Mozzarella.

All purpose flour works just fine. (Unbleached flour or maida) Bread flour can also be used. It has more gluten content, so turns out soft and spongy.
Flour: For pan pizza, I suggest to use all purpose flour for optimum results. If you do not want to compromise on taste, you can either try 50/ 50 wheat flour and all purpose flour.
How To Make Pizza On Pan Or Tawa
You can of-course substitute with any healthy flour options like Rye, or any whole grain flour, but the texture may vary. If you do not want to compromise in texture, I suggest 50 : 50 ratio along all purpose flour or use vital gluten.
Yes, you can oil the surface of the dough, cling wrap and refrigerate upto 3 days. It can be after kneading or even after rising (punch down and knead to save in fridge). Take out when needed and leave it for rising on counter top as told in the recipe.
Just like refrigerating, same way you can cling wrap and put inside a zip loc cover to freeze. To prepare the dough for making pizza, just thaw it by leaving in counter top for an hour and proceed.
Vada Curry Raks Kitchen Recipes
You can also assemble over the baking tray, cover it in cling wrap and refrigerate to bake later in the day. I would not suggest more than that in fridge.
For freezing, after it gets frozen in the tray cling wrapped, until it is solid to touch. Cling wrap tightly and cover with an aluminium foil. You can write down the date and time for reference over the foil. This will stay put for 3 months.

Take lukewarm water and milk in a mixing bowl. Add sugar and yeast to it. Using a whisk, dissolve completely. Keep this aside for 10 mins. It will become frothy
Veg Pizza Recipe, How To Make Vegetable Pizza Recipe
Or a frothy layer will form on top. Use this mixture to knead dough. If it remains same, the yeast is not active, discard and use fresh yeast. This process is known as proofing the yeast.
If you are using Instant yeast, no need to go through this step, just use 1 teaspoon of instant yeast for this recipe and use it along with all ingredients. Knead well.
I used a combination oven and baked the pizza in convection mode. This recipe, temperature and settings are for OTG or Convection oven/ convection mode.
Veggie Thin Crust Pizza Recipe
You can't do it in Microwave 'mode'. Microwave will just melt your cheese in 2 mins, so the dough and cheese may not be cooked or browned.
2. In a bowl, add lukewarm milk, water, oil, sugar and yeast. Mix well to dissolve the yeast. If you are not confident about the yeast, I would suggest proofing as suggested below the recipe card.
7. Again gather to make a smooth pliable dough. I didn't fly the dough in air, just rolled using rolling pin 😏(Adjust the thickness and roll out to a single base)

Easy Onion Tomato Chutney Recipe
1. Roll out to a 14 inch disc using rolling pin. I usually roll in such a way that in the middle I thin out and outer part, thick.
2. Pat the sides to make the circle perfect as well as forming a rim to hold the melting cheese. (I folded in the below pic, but recommend forming a rim by patting the sides to adjust thickness as well as the shape)
3. Prick with fork in the base to ensure easy cooking. Spread the sauce generously covering the base, leaving out the rim.
Pizza Dosa Recipe
1. Grease a pizza pizza pan with olive oil or just dust with some flour. Transfer the rolled pizza base to the baking pan. You can roll/ wrap the base in the rolling pin gently and un-wrap in the baking pan.
3. Bake untill the base starts to turn golden and the cheese turns golden brown. The base should move freely which indicates a perfectly baked base.
I have recently only started baking and enjoy baking a lot now. so even if you are a beginner or new to baking, please don’t hesitate to try this one. It's very easy, easier than our day to day cooking 😉
0 Response to "Pizza Recipe Raks Kitchen"
Posting Komentar