My favourite dinner night, when it’s just me and my partner staying in, is homemade pizza night. I don’t need to tell you that pizza is basically the world’s most perfect food. This vegan white pizza has been our go-to lately. When it’s warm enough outside, I usually place my pizza stone on the grates of our grill and blast the thing to high. In colder seasons though, we’re grateful for the residual heat beaming from the oven after the pizza has been long-devoured. See? The most perfect food.
The thing though: I find the process of stretching the dough, flouring the counter/my entire kitchen, and transferring the pre-baked pizza to be sorta stressful. I always wind up with way too much flour on the bottom of my pizza. The move from peel to stone makes a big, flour-y mess too. I solved this issue for myself recently though, and even though my tip is probably common sense to most, I felt pretty smart when it hit me.

I lay a sheet of parchment on the peel, carefully transfer my stretched dough to the parchment, re-stretch/shape it a bit, and THEN I cut a tiny parchment border around the dough circle with a little pull tab on one side for transferring to the peel. There isn’t enough parchment exposed that you’ll get burnt paper, and it makes the process so much cleaner. It’s made for a lot more pizza nights around here ;)
Vegan Buffalo Pizza • The Curious Chickpea
Our favourite pizza lately? It’s this incredible spicy and vegan white pizza with broccoli rabe. I make a creamy and lush sauce out of white beans, truffle oil, nutritional yeast and garlic—I swear it doesn’t taste bean-y at all once it’s all in the mix. Broccoli rabe is one of my favourite pizza toppings, and it vibes perfectly with shallots, lush shiitakes, pepperoncinis, oregano, sundried tomatoes, and the creamy sauce here. The pizza is so green and vibrant—basically the same as eating salad, ya know? After the Valentine’s Day party, it’s the pizza party. Who’s with me?
Keyword: 10 ingredients, all seasons, broccoli rabe, fall, garlic, lemon, nutritional yeast, pepperoncini, pizza, pizza dough, shallots, spring, summer, sun dried tomatoes, truffle oil, white beans, winter
Posted in: autumn, bitter, broccoli, creamy, earthy, main course, mushrooms, nut free, refined sugar-free, roasted, salty, sauce, spring, summer, umami, vegan, white beans, winteAhhhhh, it’s pizza Friday again. And I’m back with another new vegan pizza to add to your rotation. This one is seriously sooooooo delicious! If you are trying to impress a meat eating friend, feed them this! I’m telling you, they will be SHOCKED when they find out it is all vegan! The dough is topped with sun-dried tomatoes, my vegan cheese combo, vegan pepperoni (optional, but so good), marinated soy curls and spicy peppers. Top it off with basil and you are in business!
Tandoori Vegetarian Pizza + Jalapeno Sauce
I went on a little bit of a rant on Instagram the other day about soy curls. I think there’s a little bit of misunderstanding when it comes to this soy product. I have gotten quite a few messages about soy curls, claiming that they are too processed. BUT, in actuality, they are one of the
Processed soy products on the market. They are made from whole soy beans…and that’s it. No preservatives, no additives. I encourage you to try them out. They are shelf stable and really tasty!
Phew, now that my second rant is over 😂 let’s talk about how we’re using soy curls today. The first step is always to soak them in hot water. This will rehydrate them. Let them sit for 10 minutes, then drain and press out all the liquid.
Yummy Veggie Pizza Recipes
Combine oil, dried basil, dried parsley, garlic salt and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Add the soy curls back and give them a toss. Let them marinate while the dough comes to room temperature.
Once the dough is thawed, spread it out on an oiled baking sheet. Add sun-dried tomatoes and some of the oil from the jar to the dough.
For the “cheese”, we are using my go-to hack. You know it well. Combine vegan cream cheese and non-dairy creamer in a bowl. Whisk until smooth and add it on top of the sun-dried tomatoes.

Vegan Bbq Chickpea Pizza • It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken
The next step is optional, but I added vegan pepperoni. I happened to find some from Field Roast at my local store and needed to try them. There are other brands on the market, and I honestly haven’t found one that I didn’t like. But if you can’t find any, or just don’t want them, go ahead and leave them off.
Layer the soy curls on top of the pepperoni, and finally add the peppers. I used a combo of fresh fresno chilies and pickled jalapeños. But you could sub any combo of peppers you like.
You want to bake the pizza in a very hot oven – 500 degrees. Make sure your oven is pre-heated so the pizza cooks evenly. After the pizza has been baking for 10 minutes, pull it out and add fresh basil. Place it back in the oven for 5 minutes, or until the dough is crispy.
Sweet & Spicy Vegan Pizza
Remove the pizza from the oven and top with more fresh basil and slice. Serve it while hot and add some red pepper flakes if you like some extra spice.
If you made this Vegan Spicy Chicken Pizza I would LOVE to hear what you thought. Be sure to drop a comment and a rating below! You can also tag me on social media if you snapped a photo. I LOVE seeing your recreations!This spicy BBQ chickpea pizza is like a vegan version of BBQ chicken pizza, with a little bit of a kick! It’s a plant-based weeknight dinner you’ll want in your regular rotation.

I have no shortage of vegan pizza night options here on Jessica in the Kitchen, from Grilled Peach, Basil and Vegan “Goat” Cheese Pizza to Sweet Potato and Kale Pizza with Balsamic Drizzle and even Tasty Tortilla Pizzas. But if you have a weakness for sticky, sweet barbecue sauce, then this BBQ chickpea pizza might just be the one for you!
Spicy Chipotle Vegan Pizza
The inspiration for this recipe struck sometime after I discovered how to make roasted chickpeas—and after I first combined these humble little beans with barbecue sauce to make my BBQ Chickpea Buddha Bowls. I just knew I wanted to put BBQ chickpeas on
This vegan spicy BBQ chickpea pizza is a cinch, but here are some additional tips to help you make sure it turns out perfect:
Sliced pineapple is a super delicious addition to this BBQ chickpea pizza—especially if you want to amp up the sweetness a little more.
Easy Vegan Pizza Recipe
For a more traditional (but still vegan!) take on BBQ chicken pizza, swap my vegan chicken for the chickpeas. For some crispy-crunchy freshness, add Healthy Coleslaw to the top just before serving.

Store leftover pizza wrapped in foil or in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat it in a 425ºF oven until it’s warmed through, or in the microwave.
You can freeze this BBQ chickpea pizza for up to 3 months; wrap it tightly to prevent freezer burn. For faster, more even reheating, let it thaw in the refrigerator before warming it up according to the instructions above.
Healthy Tortilla Pizza (vegan)
Spicy BBQ chickpea pizza is like a vegan version of BBQ chicken pizza, with a bit of a kick. An easy plant-based dinner ready in a flash!
This recipe is vegan and has gluten free options. I recommend using fresh, organic ingredients for the best result, but you can use what you have on hand! It is very flexible!
Calories: 414 kcal , Carbohydrates: 62 g , Protein: 12 g , Fat: 13 g , Saturated Fat: 4 g , Sodium: 1407 mg , Potassium: 294 mg , Fiber: 7 g , Sugar: 8 g , Vitamin A: 321 IU , Vitamin C: 9 mg , Calcium: 125 mg , Iron: 4 mg

Vegan Sweet And Spicy Bbq Pizza
Disclaimer: Although attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, kindly note that these are only estimates. Nutritional information may be affected based on the product type, the brand that was purchased, and in other unforeseeable ways. will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting for your reliance on nutritional information. If you need to follow a specific caloric regimen, please consult your doctor first.
0 Response to "Spicy Vegan Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar