Sausage Egg Pizza Recipe

Sausage Egg Pizza Recipe

This breakfast pizza is the most fun breakfast there is! Easy to make with a pre-made crust, this pizza is loaded with bacon, sausage, eggs, and cheese. It’s sure to become everyone’s favorite breakfast, and you can make it gluten free or low carb easily.

Pizza Crust – Frozen or refrigerated will both work here, or go the extra mile and make your own crust from scratch! If you’re paleo, we have a great recipe for a paleo pizza crust with cassava flour. Just make sure to eliminate the dairy ingredients from the breakfast pizza recipe!

Sausage

Eggs – The trick to amazingly creamy, fluffy scrambled eggs is just a little milk! You could also use heavy cream or softened cream cheese. Oh, and be sure to use a whisk (not a fork) and scramble them vigorously so you incorporate enough air.

Sausage Breakfast Pizza

Cheese – So you CAN use pre-packaged, shredded cheese… but you’ll have MUCH better results (and flavors) if you shred your own! It’s so easy to do, too – all you need is a cheese grate and a block of decent cheese. Trust me, it really does make a big difference!

Hey – you’ve made it this far, so now we’re basically best friends! If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, and Facebook, too!

Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.

All Day Breakfast Pizza

To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by 8. Result will be the weight of one serving.

Serving Size: 1 slice , Calories: 466 kcal , Protein: 23 g , Fat: 30 g , Saturated Fat: 11 g , Trans Fat: 1 g , Cholesterol: 197 mg , Sodium: 956 mg , Potassium: 191 mg , Total Carbs: 26 g , Fiber: 1 g , Sugar: 1 g , Net Carbs: 25 g , Vitamin A: 487 IU , Vitamin C: 1 mg , Calcium: 248 mg , Iron: 3 mg

Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.

Pepper Sausage Egg Pizza Topping

To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.

In addition to being a certified health coach, certified yoga instructor, and mom of 3, Cheryl is also the recipe developer, editor-in-chief, food photographer, and passionate foodie behind 40 Aprons. Having spent the last 10+ years as a food blogger, she's become known for her flavorful recipes, detailed instructions, gorgeous photography, and down-to-earth approach to food and cooking in general.This Sausage Breakfast Pizza is the PERFECT brunch recipe. Oh boy oh boy oh boy. This. Is. GOOD. We’ve all grabbed a piece of cold leftover pizza for breakfast before, but making a hot, crispy pizza for breakfastwith intention is whole different ball game, my friends. And it only takes 20 minutes to throw together. You have to try this.

It has all the essentials of breakfast. Sausage, eggs, cheese… think of a delicious breakfast sandwich or omelette in pizza form. I don’t know why, as a society, we haven’t bridged the gap more between breakfast and the other meals of the day. Until that happens, it’s my theory that you can take almostANY food and put an egg on it, and it instantly becomes breakfast. Why not pizza? Of course, this recipe is good for lunch or dinner as well.

Sausage

Breakfast Pizza With Sausage And Spinach

This starts out like any normal pizza- crust, topped with sauce, topped with cheese, topped with sausage and sliced red onion. THEN, you create a little space on four parts of the pizza by scooching the toppings over a bit with a spoon

, and you crack eggsdirectly in those spaces. The eggs bake in the oven along with the pizza, leaving the whites perfectly cooked and the yolks perfectly runny. Yum, yum, yum!

I’m a big fan of runny egg yolks. In fact, I think it’s probably what I missed eating the most during my pregnancy. If you are too, try and keep the yolks intact as you crack them into the spaces. I broke one by accident- you can see in the photo above. Still delicious. Feel free to break them on purpose if you don’t like runny yolks.

Breakfast Pizza, Sausage And Egg

One of Zach’s coworkers raises chickens and pigs, and we were lucky enough to be able to use her farm fresh eggs and freshly butchered pork sausage for this recipe. You can use whatever kind of ground sausage you want- I think it would be excellent with hot Italian sausage. If you can’t find ground sausage, just buy links and remove the casings.

Oh gosh- just look at that egg yolk!! I wish I had this all over again. I’ll probablymake it again this weekend, if I’m being honest. And the weekend after that, and the weekend after that…

Breakfast

I used a cast iron pizza pan to make this. After many mishaps with my pizza stone, I decided a couple of years agoto trash it and start over with cast iron. I haven’t looked back. If you like making pizza at home, I HIGHLY recommend getting one. Justpreheat the oven to 500 degrees with the cast iron pan in it, and then assemble the pizza on the hot pan. This gives the dough a chance to crisp up from its contact with the cast iron before the top of the pizza gets cooked in the oven, and at 500 degrees, that will happen very quickly. If you don’t have a cast iron pizza pan, a cast iron skillet will yield the same result.

Sausage, Egg, And Cheese Breakfast Pizza

Did you know commenting and rating recipes is one of the best ways you can support your favorite food bloggers? If you made this recipe or have a question, please click the stars below to comment and Rate this Recipe and/or share photos on social media using the hashtag # or tagging @!

This Sausage Breakfast Pizza recipe is perfect for brunch and takes only 20 minutes to make, with eggs cracked on top and cooked to runny-yolk perfection. Use a cast iron pizza pan for best results.

Calories: 694 kcal | Carbohydrates: 54 g | Protein: 37 g | Fat: 37 g | Saturated Fat: 16 g | Cholesterol: 249 mg | Sodium: 1625 mg | Potassium: 462 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 5 g | Vitamin A: 929 IU | Vitamin C: 5 mg | Calcium: 414 mg | Iron: 5 mg

Sausage And Gravy Breakfast Pizza

The provided nutrition information is my best estimate and does not include any added sodium from seasoning to taste, any optional ingredients, and it does not take brands into account. I use an automatic API to calculate this information. Feel free to calculate it yourself using one of these tools:The perfect weekend breakfast pizza treat. Chewy white dough topped with sausage, Gruyere, Fontina and soft runny eggs. Brunch never looked so good!

Breakfast

If I owned my own restaurant, it would definitely have a brunch menu and on that menu would definitely be a breakfast pizza. Who the heck doesn't like pizza and breakfast?

I've also discovered that I can get a decent texture on my pizza's by cooking them on a stone on my gas grill. I'll never say it's better than a traditional wood burning oven but getting a high enough temperature is important and my grill gets up in the 600's which isn't too shabby.Pizza dough might be the easiest yeast product to make. I follow the really rustic rule, which means I don't really care how it looks  when I pull it from the grill, simple.Things to remember.Pizza dough will be easier to roll out when it reaches room temperature.Gruyere and Fontina make really awesome melty cheese and actually have tons of flavor.Roll that dough thin and use cornmeal to dust your pizza peel. It'll slide off in a cinch.Preheat your pizza stone and turn the grill to high. Get that stone sun hot!

Breakfast Pizza Recipe (with Eggs, Sausages & Hash Browns)

As always I use Red Star Yeast when I'm baking. This time, I used Platinum which gives a superior finish and never lets me down. It's also pretty fast acting, usually I'll start the first rise in the morning and I'll have the product baked and ready to eat about two hours later. Making a breakfast pizza is perfect for the weekend when everyone is moving a little slower.The sausage I used was already cooked so all I had to do was slice it up and scatter it all over the dough after I had drizzled it

0 Response to "Sausage Egg Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar