A raw vegan pizza with crispy crust, garlic basil tomatosauce, zucchini cheese, and “sautéed” mushrooms. The crust is made with sprouted buckwheat, almond flour, flax seed and zucchini.
When I was younger, growing up in upstate NY, if you asked me what my favorite food was I would say “pizza”! There is something delicious about the mixture of dough, tomatoes and cheese; except it’s also a mixture for digestive disaster.

When I started eating raw vegan food, I was obsessed with recreating my favorite meals for better digestion. And so for years I have been experimenting with dough, sauce and cheese recipes from wholesome ingredients and none of it is cooked.
Breakfast Pizza With Granola Crust (raw, Vegan, Nut Free)
Don’t get me wrong I love a a good gluten filled pizza with daiya cheese and cooked marinara sauce, but there is something refreshing about raw pizza, it’s the perfect summer pizza.
For this crust version I am using zucchinis because they are in season, but I also like to use red bell pepper instead.
The first step is to soak the buckwheat groats for about 6 hours, drain and rinse afterwards and use either right away; or you can drain and rinse twice a day for up to 2 days, until the buckwheat sprouts little tails. I normally keep them in a strainer over a bowl, with a towel over the top. Don’t let the buckwheat sprout too much or the crust will taste like grass.
Raw Fruit Pizza (easy And Healthy!)
The thinner the crust, the quicker it will dehydrate. You could also make personal sized pizzas which will also dehydrate quicker.A dehydrator is recommended but an oven on the lowest temperature shouldwork just as well.
The firsttopping is tomato sauce. To make a quick and easy raw vegan tomato sauce, I like to slice my tomatoes about a 1/4 inch thick. I then put some fresh basil, garlic and onions on top. Lastly I let them dehydrate until the crust is done and then I process all the sauce ingredients in a food processor. If the sauce is still watery, put it in a glass bowl to dehydrate for a while longer.
The second topping is the mushrooms. All you need is a little soy sauce, olive oil, scallions and a pinch of salt. Mix it all together and throw it into the dehydrator until the mushrooms resemble cooked mushrooms.
Raw Pizza With Gluten Free Crust
Last but not least I think I have created a masterpiece here….Zucchini cheese!! It’s so easy and it tastes out of this world, Just shred some zucchini and add in some nutritional yeast and a little salt. Lay it out flat on a dehydrator tray and dehydratefor 1-2 hours.
I should add, I used golden zucchini, because they had it at the farmers market, and it was a deep yellow, perfect for resembling cheese! However green zucchini will work, I haven’t tried squash but I’m sure it will work as well!
The dehydration process can take anywhere from 2-4 hours total, patience is required but once it is finished you can store it in the refrigerator and heat it back up whenever. It lasts about a week in the fridge.
Raw Vegan Greek Salad Pizza
Raw Vegan Apple Cider DonutsRejuvelac | Cultured Cashew Cheese StarterVegan 8 Treasure Rice Pudding | A Chinese New Year TraditionBBQ Popcorn Cauliflower WrapsRaw Vegan Banana Bread | Gluten-freeSalsa Fresca in 5 minutes
Raw Vegan Banana Bread | Gluten-freeDehydrated , Dessert , Doughs | Breads | Crusts , Gluten Free , Popular , Raw Vegan , Snacks , Vegan , bananas , brazil nuts , bread , dates , flax seed , oats
Raw Vegan Chocolate Chip CookiesDessert , Gluten Free , Popular , Quick & Easy , Raw Vegan , Snacks , Sugar Free , Vegan , almonds , cacao , cashews , chocolate , cookies , dates , vanilla bean
Raw Pizza Made Simple
Raw Vegan Burgers | Nut-freeDinner , Lunch , Nut-Free , Popular , Raw Vegan , Vegan , basil , burger , chili , cumin , fennel , flax seed , garlic , paprika , pumpkin seeds , red bell pepper , sun-dried tomatoes

Raw Vegan Pizza with Zucchini CheeseCheese , Dehydrated , Dinner , Gluten Free , Lunch , Popular , Raw Vegan , Sprouted , Vegan , almond flour , buckwheat , cheese , flax seed , marinara sauce , mushrooms , nutritional yeast , pizza , tomatoes , zucchini
Raw Vegan Popcorn Cauliflower | Buffalo & BBQ Dipping SauceGluten Free , Nut-Free , Popular , Raw Vegan , Snacks , Sprouted , Vegan , bbq , buckwheat , cauliflower
Easy Veggie Vegan Pizza With 20 Minute Crust
Sea Salt & Vinegar Kohlrabi ChipsDehydrated , Popular , Raw Vegan , Snacks , Vegan , apple cider vinegar , chips , sea salt
Raw Vegan Taco Meat | Nut-freeDinner , Gluten Free , Lunch , Nut-Free , Popular , Quick & Easy , Raw Vegan , Vegan , carrots , chili powder , garlic , onion , paprika , pumpkin seeds , sunflower seeds , taco meat
Raw Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream SandwichDessert , Gluten Free , Popular , Raw Vegan , Snacks , Vegan , almond flour , cashews , chocolate , coconut , coconut nectar , dates , ice cream , vanillaIf you are looking for a satisfying and wholesome version of pizza that will make you feel energized and fill you up, look no further! I always love a good raw vegan pizza for a healthy meal topped with fresh greens or served with a fresh vibrant salad.
Simple Vegan Pizza
The basis for the crust is sunflower, zucchini and flax. The sunflower seeds and the zucchini form the mass of the dough, the flax binds it together and the herbs and seasoning flavor it!
Feel free to substitute other vegetables, like eggplant or winter squash. And if you don’t have flax seeds you can use ground chia instead.

This crust makes a good flatbread for other toppings as well, including olive tapenade, hummus, raw vegan tomato sauce and romesco. Of course, you can also use an endless variety of vegetables, herbs, nuts and seeds as well, either cooked or raw.
Raw Pizza // Feel Good Year Round
For the pizza crust, place all of the ingredients in a food processor and purée until a slightly smooth dough is formed. Divide the dough into 4 equal balls. Spread each dough ball out into a circle on a parchment lined sheet pan (if using your oven) or solid dehydrator sheet (if you are using a dehydrator). Place the sheet pan in your oven and dry for 3 hours with the oven door cracked open, flipping halfway through the cooking time.
If using a dehydrator, set your dehydrator to 118°F and dry the pizza crusts for 6-8 hours also flipping halfway through the drying time.
For the pumpkin seed pesto, place all the pesto ingredients in a food processor or blender and purée until as smooth as possible. Set aside until ready to use.
Raw New Pizza Crust & Catsup Recipe
For the cashew ricotta, soak the cashews for at least an hour and up to 24 hours. Drain the cashews and rinse well, discarding the soak water. Place the cashews in a food processor along with the other ingredients, except the water. Begin to purée the cashews until they are smooth as desired, adding water little by little as needed to help achieve the correct texture.
To build the pizza, take the fully dried pizza crust and spread a few tablespoons of the pesto and spread it over the pizza crust. Garnish with dollops of the cashew ricotta, sliced tomato, sliced onion, and sliced radish. Sprinkle with chopped herbs and nutritional yeast. Serve immediately.If you’re new to the concept of raw food, you might wonder how on earth you’d make a raw pizza without cooking.
I always get inquisitive looks when I talk about raw pizza to raw food newbies. I can certainly understand it's confusing; Someone once asked me once if it’s uncooked frozen pizza 🤪.

Raw Vegan Recipes By Rocki: Raw Pizza Crust
You’ll be pleased to know it’s definitely not that. We use a dehydrator (my recommendations for equipment are here) to create a delightful raw pizza base crust.
This can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge for a few days, although it’s soooo tasty straight out of the dehydrator.
I remember the first time I made this; it didn’t even make it out of the dehydrator before it was fully done. I kept on eating little bits util there was just a small square left. So I eat that and started a new one!
Raw Vegan Pesto Pizza
The base can also be frozen. You might like to cut it into individual portions and freeze that way, so you can defrost bits as you need them.
Some people are not a fan of Buckwheat so you could use maybe cauliflower or carrot, or a mixture. If you’re doing that I would recommend adding a little ground almond too.
We have another raw pizza base, plus a bunch of other raw breads, crackers and wraps in our online course: Breads, Crackers & Wraps.
Best Raw Vegan Pizza Ebook By May Salem By Vegan Family Style
I’ve given you a recipe for a really simple raw pizza cheese here. This pizza would be infinitely more incredible with a fermented nut cheese.

If you want to go all in on how to make raw nut cheeses, we have a course on that here: Tree Nut Cheeses.
When I moved
0 Response to "Raw Food Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar