Boboli Pizza is a regular at our house. This thin and chewy, little bit puffy, perfectly crispy pizza makes our Friday nights!
The kids were happy to customize their toppings but somehow Zoe always ended up with cheese and Alex always added pepperoni, with not too much cheese because he tends to have some lactose issues.

My guess is their tastes have expanded since they were 5 years old, but this was way back in the 90’s when Boboli first came out.
Healthy Recipe: Boboli Type Pizza Crust
This thin and chewy pizza crust has a bit more puff in it than if you make your own, however I never seemed to find the time for it way back when.
However now that the kids have flown the coop my shelves now contain a pizza stone and a wood pizza paddle and I’ve been trying to perfect the art of making Chicago style bar pizza. When I get there, you will be the first to know!
You can find the Boboli crust in the dry goods aisle in the pizza section at the grocery. The original version, which is a bit thicker than the thin, is perfect for grilling season.
Bread Machine Boboli Type Pizza Crust Recipe
We prefer the thin crust which I bake at 450 degrees, directly on the top rack of my oven. I like it nice and crispy and the cheese golden and chewy, but I find if I put it on the middle rack the crust tends to burn.
Sometimes when I’ve overloaded the crust and it drips in the oven, I’ve even managed to set the smoke alarm off! One reason I prefer a top rack!
As far as Boboli pizza sauce…well, I have the best pizza sauce recipe. Sorry, Boboli. I think yours is a bit sweet.
Hearty Pepperoni Pizza
My homemade pizza sauce is so easy to make, no cooking required, and truly makes your pizza taste homemade. Feel free to adjust the seasonings, but hey, this is how we do it!
As far as toppings go, I’ve given you ours below. This pizza happens to be missing mushrooms, because I hadn’t planned on making pizza, but then life got in the way and pizza saved our dinner!
This pizza crust truly is a lifesaver for me. When I send Manservant around the corner to buy pizza, it just is never as good as this!
Boboli Crust Clone
Plus it takes as long to place the order, wait for it to be ready, and then drive to get it, as it does to prepare this Boboli pizza recipe.
We’ve made seafood pizzas by using red sauce and shrimp and scallops as toppings. I’ve grilled it with a bbq chicken topping and I’ve even cut it into strips and made crispy garlic bread. Yum!
Give Boboli a try. When the kids were younger I often bought the individual sizes and set up a pizza topping bar. It was fun and everyone could make their own.
Using Ready Made Crust For Quick And Easy Pizza
This is a good idea for parties but most young kids I know eat only cheese and a few may add pepperoni. (See above. LOL!) Which, of course, creates a lot of extra work on your part if the party is for kids!
A Few More: Wild Mushroom Pizza Pizza Style Chicken Parmesan Spicy Fried Spaghetti Pancakes I’d love it if you Follow Me on Pinterest and Pin and Share! this …
Boboli pizza is a lifesaver when you need something quick for dinner. This somewhat thin and crispy pizza crust, still has plenty of “chew”, but also lots of flavor. And the sauce? My favorite!

Best Boboli Pizza Recipes
6 oz Italian Sausage cooked (I use Boulder Italian Sausage.)Place in bowl and cook in microwave about 1 and a half minutes loosely covered. Drain grease.
Open tomato sauce and pour into a big measuring cup. Add seasonings and feel free to adjust to your taste. This makes enough for two pizzas.
Top crust with ½ of sauce. Sprinkle with most of parmesan leaving a little to sprinkle on top when pizza is served.
Boboli Original Thin Pizza Crust, 10 Oz
Place pizza into preheated oven directly on top oven rack. Bake about 10 – 20 minutes until as golden as you like. Take out and let rest for about 5 minutes. Slice and serve with more chile flakes and the extra parmesan.
I'vb never heard of this kind of crust, but man, I have to say, the pizza you made with it look phenomenal!
Love the Boboli pizza crusts, but haven't seen them here in the stores for several years. They were the best, good and easy. Yours sounds and looks delicious!
Pesto Tomato Pizza
Nothing wrong with taking a short cut for the pizza dough. I do it all of the time, but have never tried Boboli. Love the pizza sauce and the pizza toppings. Looks like the pizza I buy once a year for my birthday that has all of these ingredients plus more. Now I'm craving for a pizza!This 15 minute sugar pizza donut recipe is easily made with refrigerator pizza dough. Roll in sugar or make a glaze, this easy pizza donut recipe is so worth it!
This sugar donuts pizza dough recipe was devoured within seconds and I really had no photos. (If you want to see the original post, take a look.)

I figured it was time to remedy this and so I got out the frying pan and the oil and made these today.
Pizza With Boboli Bread And Homemade Sauce
I’m not going to tell you they are like a yeast raised donut, but I’m sure you won’t mind that I’m saving you a few hours, right?
During the second century BC (which is a very long time ago) the Maccabeans regained control of the Second Temple that had been destroyed by the Greeks and Syrians.
To reconsecrate the temple they needed oil to light the eternal light. (If you ever go to a temple you will always see a light burning in the sanctuary).
Copycat Boboli Pizza Crust Recipe
They had enough oil for one day, but miraculously the candle stayed lit for eight days, during which time the Jews were able to procure more.
There are games such as the spinning of the dreidel where we bet nuts or chocolate coins, and sing many songs, though Irving Berlin did not write them.
The traditional donut is one filled with jelly, but I much prefer them unfilled, however these donuts can easily be filled if you choose.
Week 4: Instant
Using a large nonstick skillet, pour oil into about a 1 inch depth. Heat to about 350 or until a piece of pizza dough sizzles.

While oil is heating, place your pizza dough on a large jelly roll pan. Dust the pan with flour. Using your hands, flatten the dough until about 1/2″ thick. Cut out rounds with a little shot glass.
Place dough rounds in hot oil and fry about 45 seconds on each side. Do not crowd them. I use a timer. Do not let them brown. Place on paper plate or paper towel to blot off the oil. Throw in a large bag with super fine sugar and coat them well. Serve warm.
Boboli® Pizza Crust — Kristen Martinelli
Take out a jelly roll pan and flour it lightly. Open the package of dough and let it rest on the floured pan while it comes to room temperature.
Using my hands, I flattened the dough and made little donut holes, using a shot glass. I then formed them into little balls and placed them in the hot oil. If the dough is still cold to the touch, place pan in a warm place while the oil is heating.
I used a 12″ cast iron skillet to fry these. Using canola or olive oil, fill the skillet with about 3/4″ of oil. Heat on medium high until the oil is hot. I test this with the end of a wooden chopstick. Place the tip in the oil and when little bubbles of oil appear the oil is hot enough.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
Depending on the size of your donut balls and without crowding the skillet, fry each side from 30-40 seconds or until each donut is slightly gold. They will puff up and get larger as they fry. Do not fry until deep golden or they will be crispy.
Wow, 15 minutes? What a great idea using ready made pizza dough...I love it! I already can see myself eating a bunch of these little donuts. Thanks for the idea...have a great week ahead! Happy Hanukkah!
Great post Abbe. We used to make donuts out of canned biscuits when I was a kid. We cut a hole in the middle and fried the biscuits in oil then drizzled with a sweet glaze. I bet it is a little like your pizza dough doughnuts. How fun! Happy Hanukkah!Does anyone remember Boboli Pizza Crusts which became popular in the 90s? We loved them back then and have decided we need to bring them back! A pre-made crust seems too easy and you may wonder if it would taste like pizza.

Boboli, Original Pizza Crust, 14oz Package (pack Of 3)
Since it’s Sunday, I’m here with my friends Cindy and Mary Ann to share our favorites. This pizza from the 90s is top of the list!
Trust me, I was a bit skeptical about bringing it back at first. I would like to think my palate has become more refined in the last 30 years. But here’s the thing,
0 Response to "Pizza Recipes Using Boboli Crust"
Posting Komentar