You know I am all about making your lives easier. When I share dinner ideas on the blog- they are usually easy, fast, and delicious meals that are family friendly and did I say easy? I don’t have time or energy for anything else most nights, and if I can make something that all three of us like and will eat, (as well as keep the apartment clean, get my child bathed and to bed and still have some energy left at the end of the day, ) I feel like Wonder Woman.
Are Pita Pizzas a very common thing? Am I not sharing my remarkable discovery with you but instead outing myself as the last person on the planet to realize how easy and tasty these are? I hope it’s the first option, but either way here it is.

Step Three: Toppings- Cheese of course, veggies, meat- you know the drill- top as you like. My favorite thing to use are deli slices of provolone, they melt perfectly and are so easy. But mozzarella or any cheese you have would work.
Easy Pitta Bread Pizza Recipe
I like to make these pizzas in the toaster oven. They bake to perfection in just a couple minutes, and the crust is always super crispy. If you don’ t have one, they can be made in your regular oven too of course, (I’ll give instructions to both options in the recipe.)
This has saved me several times in the past few weeks. I figure I can always keep pitas, sauce and cheese in the house and then throw on whatever else we have to make a quick dinner when I have nothing else planned. Hugo loved the mushroom one but hated the meat- how easy is it to customize these for the members of your family? I love this recipe and how fast I can be eating homemade pizza with a crispy and delicious crust (I actually prefer it to some of the homemade varieties I’ve tried.)
Instructions Spread a couple tablespoons of sauce on each pita, leaving a small crust around the edge. Top with 3 slices of cheese each and any meat/veggies you like.This 5-10 minute healthy, super easy and all age approved Pita bread pizza recipe is the one recipe you should definitely include in your list of 'family approved under 10 min dinners'. I should not even call it a recipe. It is that easy !! We are literally just throwing few things together and your dinner will be ready in no time.
Easy Pita Bread Pizza Recipe
By the way go make that list if you didn't already, it's super helpful for those I don't wanna cook anything today or I don't know what to cook today or I don't wanna get a take out today but I want my dinner to magically appear before me 😊 days. You might think it's easier to remember these ideas without lists but if you are anything like me, it is better to make the lists.
My brain kind of freezes when my super picky 2 year old starts screaming at the top of her voice and lists her demands. We are going through a phase where the only foods that she can think of immediately when she gets hungry are popsicle, ice cream and frozen fruit 😫. I really hope we get out of this phase soon especially since we are entering winter now.
Anyways coming back to topic on hand, just make sure you have whole wheat pita bread, some sauce and cheese on hand all the times and you can make this anytime you don't have time to cook. This is one of those meals that my almost 7 year old always gives a YAY to.
The Best Pita Pizza {3 Ways!}
Just in case if you don't know what is a pita bread already. It is a slightly leavened round flat bread made by using mainly yeast and wheat flour (whole-wheat or white) and it originates from the Mediterranean, Middle east and surrounding areas. There are two main versions of Pita bread
I usually use the Whole Wheat GREEK Pita bread which is pocket less, but you can also try with the Pocket pitas and see if you like it.
You can make the super quick plain cheese pizza in just around 5 mins on stove top if you have these 3 ingredients. Now you can be as creative or as adventurous as you want with the toppings.
Pita Pizza Recipe
If you have kids, you can just set up all the toppings on the counter like a topping bar and ask them to make their own pizzas. Kids usually love that kind of activity.
I am listing 3 different topping ideas here in this recipe and some more ideas that you can try. You can find the ingredients for each topping idea in the recipe card below.

I am listing all 3 different cooking methods that can be used to make these home made flat bread pizzas or mini personal Pizzas to make sure you are covered in all ways. Choose your preferred method based on the number of pizzas you are making as you can only cook or air fry one pizza at a time.
Greek Vegetable Pita Pizzas
Note : Since it only takes 3 to 5 mins to cook the pizza on stove top, its better if we choose toppings that doesn't need any cooking like cooked meat, grilled veggies, pineapple, canned jalapenos, olives etc.. and avoid Veggies that need cooking.
Super quick, easy, delicious and all age approved healthy Pita bread pizza recipe is the one recipe you should definitely include in your list of 'family approved under 10 min dinners'.
Choose your Preferred cooking method below and then Choose your toppings flavor below and start assembling and get ready to eat in 10 mins.
Pita Bread Pizzas
Keyword Healthy Pita Pizza recipe, Home made flat bread pizza, How to make Pita Pizza, Pita Bread Pizza recipe, Stove top Pizza
Don't forget to PIN it to your favorite board for later. Looking for other easy dinner options, check out my Instant Pot Chicken Congee ( Rice Porridge) or Tomato coconut salmon curry Indian styleThis easy pita bread pizza recipe will teach you how to make pizza with pita bread and tasty toppings. It’s a fast pizza idea for kids meals. Let’s make ‘em.

First I’ll take you through how to make a simple pita pizza with mozzarella cheese and ham. Scroll down to see 5 other topping ideas you can try, too.
Homemade Flatbread Pizza Recipe
Here are a few other topping ideas with different types of sauce and cheese for pizza made with pita bread. There’s so much you can do beyond plain cheese or pepperoni pizzas.
In this demonstration, I’m using a Greek pita bread that’s actually whole wheat pitas, I think from Whole Foods. I find that all grocery store bought pita breads can result in a delicious, crispy pita bread pizza. Including gluten-free pita bread. The key is to add a little olive oil as mentioned in the instructions.
Honestly, there’s not much health difference between the two— both pita breads and pizza dough utilize a simple yeast dough, which contains many of the same ingredients. If you use whole wheat pizza, of course, you can rack in some easy health points. The main benefit of pita bread, though, is the ease with which it can be topped with all your favorite toppings and made into delicious pizzas very quickly, without parbaking pizza dough first.
Pita Bread Pizza With Chicken And Grilled Veges
Pita bread pizza cooks beautifully on the grill– just make sure you keep the flame low enough that the cheese is melted before the pita is burned.
If you don’t have pita bread or want to try something else, you can make these pizzas on frozen pizza dough, flatbread naan bread (like used in this ravioli pizza), or parbaked pizza crusts.

Serve your pita bread pizza with smoked chicken wings or a fresh summer salad like my blueberry salad with burrata cheese. These pizzas are also delicious with my chilled zuchinni salad — an easy recipe to make ahead and stick in the refrigerator for pizza night.
Mediterranean Flatbread Pizza
Want to make restaurant style pizza at home? I’ve got you covered! Here are some of my top tips, tricks, secret ingredients and tools for a pizza night everyone will look forward to, again and again.
And if you’ve never had a bacon wrapped hot dog, you don’t know what you’re missing out on. Seriously, these are delicious! You can make them up in the air fryer, oven, or grill, and serve them up with your favorite condiments — mine include shredded cheddar and BBQ sauce. Check it out.
To get my latest and greatest creative recipes before they’re shared on the site, connect with me on Instagram @. And for more deliciousness, subscribe to the Sip Bite Go channel.
Whole Wheat Pita Bread Pizza
Calories: 326 kcal | Carbohydrates: 38 g | Protein: 17 g | Fat: 12 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5 g | Cholesterol: 33 mg | Sodium: 1006 mg | Potassium: 485 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 5 g | Vitamin A: 1043 IU | Vitamin C: 13 mg | Calcium: 240 mg
0 Response to "Pizza Recipes Pita Bread"
Posting Komentar