Let’s make some popular Korean pizza – Bulgogi Pizza! No doubt, it’s another creative way to enjoy delicious Korean BBQ – Bulgogi!
So, naturally, I try to come up with as many ways to enjoy this delicious bulgogi as possible so that our family doesn’t get sick of it. Recently, I came up with this delicious bulgogi pizza recipe and I highly recommend you try it too!

Bulgogi Pizza is a very common pizza in Korea. In fact, my very first pizza I had was bulgogi pizza, which I tried back in 1996. I don’t think “PIZZA” was common in those days in Korea, particularly in the small town where I lived.
How To Make
I can’t say much about my first pizza, but it was really good. I think the taste’s still in my head 20 years later! Maybe I’m exaggerating a bit… 😉
Bulgogi pizza is loaded with various colourful vegetables, including corn kernels. I know some people may raise their eyebrows at this, but it’s quite tasty. (It might sound weird, but corn kernels seem to appear on almost every pizza variety in Korea.)
Anyway to make my bulgogi pizza even more special, I also made bulgogi pizza base sauce instead of using BBQ sauce or generic pizza sauce. I think it really deepens the overall flavor. (For this, I used the same sauce as I made for Bulgogi Rice Burger.) With this sauce, my pizza had a well balanced sweet, slightly salty and savoury flavor all over the crust!
K Bulgogi Pizza
This bulgogi pizza tastes almost like what you would get from a Korean pizza franchise, so you won’t be disappointed! I hope you give it a try soon!
1. Put a pizza stone into an oven and pre-heat it at 200 degree celsius (392 F) – this is based on a fan assisted oven setting, while the pizza is getting ready (for about 35 mins). Typically 20 mins preheating is sufficient but then I tend to forget to put it into the oven. So I do this first thing and preheat longer as a result.
2. Make the Bulgogi pizza sauce in a pan. – Pour the Bulgogi pizza sauce in a heated pan and boil it over low heat for about 10 to 20 seconds. Add the thickening agent and stir well until the sauce is thickened. (The sauce thickens faster at a higher temperature.) Scoop out the sauce onto a plate and set aside.
Sweet Korean Bbq Pizza
Love Korean food?Browse lots more Korean recipes from myeasy Korean recipecollections.And subscribe to mynewsletterand follow along onFacebook, PinterestandInstagramfor all of the latest updates.
Calories: 341 kcal | Carbohydrates: 27 g | Protein: 16 g | Fat: 19 g | Saturated Fat: 10 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 60 mg | Sodium: 1159 mg | Potassium: 151 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 10 g | Vitamin A: 475 IU | Vitamin C: 12.8 mg | Calcium: 300 mg | Iron: 0.8 mg
The nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.

Horseradish Roast Beef Pizza
Tried this recipe? I love hearing how you went with my recipes! Rate this recipe with a comment below and tag me on Instagram @.
Welcome to my Korean kitchen! I’m so happy that you're here. I am Sue, the creator behind My Korean Kitchen (since 2006). I love good food and simplifying recipes. Here you will find my best and family approved recipes. Thanks for stopping by!
Copyright: Unless otherwise noted, all photography and content on this site is the intellectual property of Sue Pressey of My Korean Kitchen. Please do not copy and/or paste full recipes and images to any social media channels or websites without my prior written consent. This is strictly prohibited. You may however, use a single image and a summary of my article in your own words, provided that proper attribution is given to myself and an appropriate link back to my original recipe. Thank you.
Low Carb Spicy Beef Pizza
Disclosure: My Korean Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
I'm Sue, the author/cook/photographer behind My Korean Kitchen. Here I talk all about my love and passion for Korean food and Korean fusion food.Today is all about pizza! For this month's Recipe Redux theme, the Reduxers were challenged to share a recipe that's not only fun to make but also healthy and of course...delicious. I had to think long and hard about this one bc let's face it, there are endless possibilities when it comes to toppings and which part of the world you want to go. Mexico? Italy?

This time, I visited my very own country, Korea. And of course, you can't talk about Korean food without mentioning bulgogi and kimchi. While they are often made complete with a side of rice, their versatility causes them to be the center of attention in many fusion dishes. Personally, I think they taste fabulous with cheese and tomato sauce!
Recipe Video: The Korean Beef
I took a little shortcut and used Trader Joe's whole wheat pizza dough, which is one of my freezer staples. However, if you have a favorite pizza crust recipe, now is the time to bring it out. I also used no-salt-added marinara sauce because between the marinated beef, kimchi, and cheese...that's plenty of savory.
I like to prepare a huge batch of bulgogi at one time as it freezes beautifully. Just put the uncooked meat along with the marinade in a zip-lock bag and throw it in the freezer.
There's really no recipe to follow, as is the case with most pizzas. Spread a layer of tomato sauce on top of the dough. Pile on the cheese as much or little as you want and the same goes for the mushrooms, bell peppers, bulgogi and kimchi. You can also add whatever vegetables you'd like.
Bulgogi Beef Korean Pizza
Maybe it's the Korean in me, but there was something oh so comforting about the flavors in this pie. A little bit of sweet, a little bit of salty, and that unmistakable fermented sour of well-ripened kimchi. The cheese melted into a beautiful pillow, securely holding all of the toppings in place. I found out that later that the Hungryman couldn't get this pizza off his mind while he was at work (he doesn't even complain that all we use is whole wheat pizza dough now).

Whether you're appreciating it from the Korean angle or the Italian angle, the healthy angle or the fun angle, you've just got to give this recipe a try!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am Min, a Registered Dietitian, a Christ follower, a wife, and a mom to our two miracle babies! Currently, I’m having a ton of fun feeding their tummies and sharing our baby led weaning journey! Follow me on Instagram if interested in seeing daily menu as well as tips and tricks.
Korean Bulgogi Marinated Beef Pizza Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 108188457
This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Cookie settingsACCEPT
This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.

0 Response to "Korean Bulgogi Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar