Miss Taco Bell Mexican pizza? This copycat tastes just like the fast-food fave, with layers of crunchy tortilla, beans, seasoned beef, tangy sauce, and plenty of cheese. A dead ringer for the Taco Bell retiree, this recipe is also naturally healthier and easy to make vegetarian, too.
Taco Bell has always been a late-night staple, although not so much now that I have kids. Their Mexican pizza was always a favorite, with layers of crunchy, crispy tortillas covered in rich refried beans, tangy sauce, and tons of melted cheese. When I heard they were retiring it from their menu (no!), I decided it was way past time to make my own version. This Taco Bell Mexican pizza recipe tastes so much like the original I was nostalgic for, plus it’s healthier! Now if I get the late-night cravings (just not so late), I can whip up a batch of these. I might even let the kids have some!
![]()
Enchilada sauce – Tomato-y, tangy, and full of seasonings like chili powder and oregano, even a store-bought jar of this gives your Mexican pizza that authentic Taco Bell taste.
Air Fryer Mexican Pizza (taco Bell Copycat)
Salsa — This addition to the enchilada sauce makes it more than a sauce but less than a salsa. The perfect combo for topping your Mexican pizza!
Hey – you’ve made it this far, so now we’re basically best friends! If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a quick review & star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, and Facebook, too!
Recipe yields 4 pizzas. Nutritional values shown are general guidelines, and reflect information for one pizza. Macros may vary slightly depending on specific types and brands of ingredients used.
How To Make Homemade Copy Cat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
Serving Size: 1 Mexican pizza , Calories: 401 kcal , Protein: 23 g , Fat: 10 g , Saturated Fat: 3 g , Cholesterol: 37 mg , Sodium: 2131 mg , Potassium: 408 mg , Total Carbs: 53 g , Fiber: 9 g , Sugar: 12 g , Net Carbs: 44 g , Vitamin A: 1265 IU , Vitamin C: 8 mg , Calcium: 117 mg , Iron: 5 mg
Nutritional values shown are general guidelines and reflect information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of one serving, prepare the recipe as instructed. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. Result will be the weight of one serving.
Easy Air Fryer Mexican Pizza Recipe
In addition to being a certified health coach, certified yoga instructor, and mom of 3, Cheryl is also the recipe developer, editor-in-chief, food photographer, and passionate foodie behind 40 Aprons. Having spent the last 10+ years as a food blogger, she's become known for her flavorful recipes, detailed instructions, gorgeous photography, and down-to-earth approach to food and cooking in general.Mexican Pizza – a homemade version of the famous Taco Bell Mexican Pizza, only better! Super easy and a fun dinner the whole family will love.
I used to love Taco Bell. I am pretty sure it was because you could get so much food for so little money, but their crunchy tacos were my favorite! Then one day I discovered the Taco Bell Mexican Pizza and I was hooked!But their Crunchwrap Supreme ranks pretty high too.
And now that they discontinued it, it is time to make it at home, even better!Although, I heard they are coming back in May of 2022.
Taco Bell Mexican Pizza: An Easy & Delicious Copycat Recipe
We all know I love Mexican food in any form. I mean, I could have Sour Cream Enchiladas every day and be one happy girl. But sometimes you have to mix it up a bit. And making restaurant favorites at home, is always a good idea!
This Taco Bell Mexican Pizza recipe is really simple to make, you just need few ingredients and a few minutes and you are done.

The nice thing about this is you can customize it however you want. If you don’t like beans, don’t add them. If you really like black olives, add them. It is up to you!Back when this first came out at Taco Bell it included black olives.
How To Make Taco Bell (copycat) Mexican Pizza
I stuck with the basic version you can find at Taco Bell that has refried beans, taco meat, and a few diced tomatoes on top. I did add a couple of green onions for color, but you could use cilantro instead or just leave it plain. And if you have any Homemade Refried Beans, use those!
I call for flour in this recipe, because that is what I like. But you can definitely use corn. I believe that Taco Bell uses flour and then fries them to get them super crispy. So if you want it a little more “authentic” and more like Taco Bell, then use flour.
If you read the comment section below there are a few former employees who commented. It sounds like what they used may have changed over the years or maybe region of the country. So whatever tortilla you like, you can get it crispy and it works great.
Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Recipe
I have been making this Mexican pizza for years, and it is such a fun way to mix up taco night. It is easy to make and have everything on hand, plus the whole family will love it!Plus like a lot of copycat recipes, this is so much better than the original! You know what the ingredients are and get to use your favorites!
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on should only be used as a general guideline.

Share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Vegan Mexican Pizza (taco Bell Copy Cat)
Did you know there is a Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts SHOP? Lots of different E-Books for sale. Or you can buy me a coffee to say thanks!
Welcome to Dinners, Dishes, & Desserts where my love of food meets my busy life. My name is Erin and I’m a casual home cook who loves to feed people. On this blog, you’ll find hundreds of quick and easy recipes made mostly from scratch. My days are spent in the kitchen, creating new recipes to share with family and friends.
I made this for the first time, and it turned out great except the top flower tortilla came out a little softer than it should’ve been not crispy. Any suggestions how to make the top flour tortilla more crispy?
Taco Bell Mexican Pizza + Air Fryer Instructions
@Erin S, yes I followed the recipe exactly, I got the tortillas crispy in the pan before assembly. I did read a suggestion of putting the sauce over the meat instead, but I also heard Taco Bell uses a hybrid flour-corn tortilla which I might try also. I’ll probably still drizzle some enchilada sauce on the top tortilla next time, just not as much. Can’t wait to try it again!
Did you get the tortillas crispy before you started? The first steps has you getting them crispy before you assemble them. If you want it more crispy, just cook it for longer to get it to your desired crispiness before you move on.

You should be able to, I haven't actually done it though. I only assemble what we will eat, and then store the meat and beans separately as leftovers.
Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Recipe In The Air Fryer
You can read the ingredients on their website it is a flour based tortilla. You can also read all the comments from Taco Bell employees that say they go in an fry the flour tortillas each morning for the Mexican Pizza. It is not the corn tostada shell. But if you want to make it that way, you absolutely can.Make Taco Bell’s Mexican Pizza recipe right at home! Ingredients include a three-cheese blend, enchilada sauce, and a replica of their beef seasoning mix!
Why must I love Taco Bell so much? I love everything on that stinking menu. (Nachos Bellgrande are my life. With extra nacho sauce. Always.)
Their Mexican Pizza is also way too good, and I decided that I needed to learn how to make it at home. Now, in my opinion, nothing will ever taste
Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Copycat • Kinda Healthy Recipes
Let’s face it. One of the biggest perks of eating at Taco Bell is being able to enjoy that signature beef that they’ve got going on. Did you know that it’s actually a combination of beef and oats?
If you’re going for extra crispy tortillas, fry each one in some vegetable or canola oil on each side for a few minutes, until crispy, and set them aside on a paper towel lined plate to cool before constructing the rest of the pizza.

Try These Next! McDonald’s French Fries Copycat Texas Roadhouse Steak Rub Copycat Applebee’s Spinach and Artichoke Dip Copycat PF Changs Chicken Lettuce Wraps Copycat Panda Express Chow Mein Follow Me!
Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Recipe (copycat)
Make Taco Bell's Mexican Pizza recipe right at home! Ingredients include a three-cheese blend, enchilada sauce, and a
0 Response to "Easy Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Recipe"
Posting Komentar