Easy Chicken Parmesan Pizza Recipe

Easy Chicken Parmesan Pizza Recipe

What happens when your significant other wants chicken parmesan, but you're in the mood for pizza? You make a Chicken Parmesan Pizza!! Naturally!

We're back for PIZZA NIGHT! It's the most important night of the week if you ask me! And Chicken Parmesan Pizza is my current obsession. Just imagine freshly made pizza dough, piled high with fresh mozzarella, juicy tomatoes, and breaded chicken and sprinkled with a bit of oregano and then dusted with salt and pepper. Holy moly. Good luck ever getting an invite over to my house when I make this, it's basically too good to share.

Chicken Parmesan was the first recipe I ever learned to cook. I would make it on a weekly basis for my tennis team in college and twice a week when Thomas and I were dating. It was my one hit wonder and it's still a favorite to this day. I've taken those classic flavors and turned them into chicken parm meatballs, chicken and mushroom parmesan pasta and chicken parm panini's! Plus I've taken it over to the vegetarian side of things for a stacked eggplant parm number! I can't be stopped. And today it's all about a chicken parmesan pizza. You'll be into it, I promise!

Chicken Parmesan Pizza: A Tasty Family Favorite Pizza Recipe

This pizza is basically too good to share. It's piled high with fresh mozzarella, juicy tomatoes, and breaded chicken and sprinkled with a bit of oregano and then dusted with salt and pepper. Holy moly.

Calories: 815 kcal | Carbohydrates: 72 g | Protein: 53 g | Fat: 35 g | Saturated Fat: 18 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9 g | Trans Fat: 0.01 g | Cholesterol: 211 mg | Sodium: 2110 mg | Potassium: 595 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 12 g | Vitamin A: 1315 IU | Vitamin C: 9 mg | Calcium: 701 mg | Iron: 6 mg

Welcome to What's Gaby Cooking! I'm Gaby! I'm a culinary school trained chef, New York Times Best Selling cookbook author, entrepreneur, and mom and I’m here to bring you easy, healthy, comforting recipes that you and your friends and family will love!

Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe (fast Oven Method)

This pizza is basically too good to share. It's piled high with fresh mozzarella, juicy tomatoes, and breaded chicken and sprinkled with a bit of oregano and then dusted with salt and pepper. Holy moly.

Calories: 815 kcal | Carbohydrates: 72 g | Protein: 53 g | Fat: 35 g | Saturated Fat: 18 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9 g | Trans Fat: 0.01 g | Cholesterol: 211 mg | Sodium: 2110 mg | Potassium: 595 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 12 g | Vitamin A: 1315 IU | Vitamin C: 9 mg | Calcium: 701 mg | Iron: 6 mg

Welcome to What's Gaby Cooking! I'm Gaby! I'm a culinary school trained chef, New York Times Best Selling cookbook author, entrepreneur, and mom and I’m here to bring you easy, healthy, comforting recipes that you and your friends and family will love!

Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe (fast Oven Method)

This pizza is basically too good to share. It's piled high with fresh mozzarella, juicy tomatoes, and breaded chicken and sprinkled with a bit of oregano and then dusted with salt and pepper. Holy moly.

Calories: 815 kcal | Carbohydrates: 72 g | Protein: 53 g | Fat: 35 g | Saturated Fat: 18 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9 g | Trans Fat: 0.01 g | Cholesterol: 211 mg | Sodium: 2110 mg | Potassium: 595 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 12 g | Vitamin A: 1315 IU | Vitamin C: 9 mg | Calcium: 701 mg | Iron: 6 mg

Welcome to What's Gaby Cooking! I'm Gaby! I'm a culinary school trained chef, New York Times Best Selling cookbook author, entrepreneur, and mom and I’m here to bring you easy, healthy, comforting recipes that you and your friends and family will love!

Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe (fast Oven Method)

0 Response to "Easy Chicken Parmesan Pizza Recipe"

Posting Komentar